I love Christmas and everything about it!

It just seems to sneak up on me every year, but never as quickly as it has done this year.  I’m still shaking my head wondering how it can possibly be December already.  What’s more, we have had end of year formals, presentations and our girls had their last day at school today.  I’m now writing this blog before we head off on our annual family, summer holiday tomorrow.

Every one around me is packing and thoroughly enjoying the idea of a long summer break – I’m looking forward to it to!

I started my Christmas shopping yesterday and still have much to do before Christmas day actually arrives.  One thing that has been done … Grandmas and Grandpas are going to get some lovely photos of the kids which will make them very happy because they are always asking for up to date photos!  The best bit is that they are going to be packaged in these wonderful CD/DVD sleeves created in StoryBook Creator.

p2P Instruction pages - Page 006

p2P Instruction pages - Page 007

Think photos, music mixes, home movies (I’m sure you will come up with more!) and create and package it in meaningful (and protective) cases.

Please note – these instruction pages have been uploaded as images, rather than PDFs, so that you can copy the template into your project. If you wish to print them, you need to click on each page to open it in a new window. Then right-click and choose Save Image. You will then be able to print as a full page (8.5×11) if you choose.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my family to yours!

Justine signature

Tagged with →

13 Responses to Christmas comes too quickly

1. sgilless says:

I don’t understand how to upload an image in a page print. Only content displays. Please advise, Thanks, Sandy

2. sgilless says:

yes, thank-you…I will try it.

3. sgilless says:

#2: How do you Import it as a template into story book?

• Justine says:

The instruction page is a .jpeg so you can use it as a “template” by bringing it in to Storybook as you would a photo. Then add it to your page, just like a photo and enlarge it until it fits your project. Hope that makes sense!

4. sgilless says:

I want to do this, but I don’t get it.

5. Tameka says:

I am going to have sooooo much fun with this.

6. ibcr8ive says:

Great Idea!! Thanks for sharing!! I tried the instrutions that you gave to print full-size and it is not working for me! Help 🙂

7. ChrisR says:

Just so you know when you click on the image it is very small. I am pretty sure that might not be the way you wanted it. I just thought I would let you know.

• Shelley says:

Thank you for alerting us. There is a small technical hitch we are working on. Meanwhile I have added instructions to help people print them at full size until we can fix the problem.

8. ckalantar says:

Once again, a great idea! Is there a way to print these pages as full size 8.5 x 11? Usually I can do that when I click on the image but this time, I’m getting each page fitting in a 1/4 sheet.

9. kathy says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the Pixies for the tips and ideas you have been gifting us. They are all so creative and so useful. I don’t take the time to let you know how much your creative ideas are valued as much as I should. You are keeping me busy!! I need to retire just to get my creative side satisfied. Happy holidays.