We have great news!

You have asked, and we have listened.  Effective today, there will be some important changes to our partnership with Creative Memories.  These changes will allow the pixels2Pages team to serve Consultants and customers better.

Beginning 1 September 2012, pixels2Pages 90-day training subscriptions will no longer be sold as a Creative Memories product.   The pixels2Pages team is transitioning to become Licensed Digital Software Trainers for Creative Memories. What that means for you is that pixels2Pages will continue to offer you this wonderful online resource, focusing exclusively on Creative Memories digital products and services.  Instead of purchasing pixels2Pages 90-day training subscriptions at www.creativememories.com or from your consultant’s website, after 4 September, you will purchase your pixels2Pages membership directly from the www.pixels2Pages.net website.

You have asked, and we have listened.  Here are some of the things you’ve asked for:

• We will be offering a variety of memberships at a range of prices, and you get to pick the pixels2Pages membership that is just right for you at a price that suits you best.
  • You will be able to set up an auto-renewal option so that you will not be without your pixels2Pages membership, and you won’t have to remember to purchase a new one.
  • We will be able to offer live and online digital software training, and it will be exclusively on Creative Memories digital products and services.

If you are a current pixels2Pages subscriber, don’t worry.  The pixels2Pages Team is committed to making your transition effortless.

Some of the pixels2Pages team attended Showcase, the Creative Memories annual convention, in Minneapolis earlier this month.  We spoke to hundreds of Consultants who stopped by our booth at Expo, and we manned the Digital Help Desk for Creative Memories.  If you missed the news, here’s the 411 on this LINK.

We are thrilled about this opportunity for the pixels2Pages team to partner with Creative Memories in a new way, and we think you will appreciate the changes, too!

For those of you in Australasia, this new partnership agreement allows us to sell memberships in the United States and Canada.  We are actively pursuing the possibility of extending the agreement to Australia and New Zealand.  We appreciate your patience and we are humbled that you have stayed with us under the circumstances.

As always, we are grateful for the support that all of you have given us these past few years!

Jan, on behalf of the pixels2Pages team

Tagged with →

67 Responses to Blog: Exciting Changes Coming!

1. drb59@aol.com says:

Fantastic news!! I’ll be waiting for more info since I have to renew mid August……..debbie

2. didlet says:

OMG! This is wonderful news!!!! I have been with you for a long time, even when it was free. I love your creations….I will be watching to see the news!!!!

3. JLSomers says:

I have to ‘ditto’ everyone’s comments. I get SO much from your incredible info.THANKS to all of you!
    I do have a question – I am due to renew my subscription around the 26 or 27 of August. Should I wait until Sept 1?

4. Cheryl says:

Exciting news! Can’t wait to hear more. Looking forward to seeing you at Showcase.

5. marlise says:

Congratulations and well done Pixels2Pages!!! Great news 🙂

6. fiefx5 says:

woohoo! Can’t wait to hear more.

7. sherbear0601 says:

What type of membership levels will you be giving? I can’t wait I love Pixel to Pages!!!

• Jan says:

Sheri, this is the information we’ll be sharing at Showcase, so be watching for news on the website at the end of the week next week. You’re gonna love it!

8. dpasquini says:

Can’t wait to see what is coming! I hope to get a chance to meet the pixies at Showcase. I will be looking for you!

9. p222page222 says:

There are so many smiling faces about the great news for the Pixies. You deserve all the blessings coming your way. Thanks for enjoying, helping us get better at the craft we love. I love seeing the light come on and the stress goes away after watching your videos. Wishing each of you continued success!

• Jan says:

Thanks, Katrina! We have been so happy to read all of the wonderful comments posted here! We all appreciate your support and good wishes, and we LOVE IT when we see those light bulbs go off!

10. 587622 says:

I just started as a member a few days ago. I have been “meaning to” for so long. I just want to thank you for your bright, easy to read format! As we get a little older – the eyes are not what they used to be. I LOVE looking at and interacting with the website! Thank you and congrats on moving into your next area.

• Jeannine says:

So glad you are having FUN, Colleen!! I was wondering how you were making out. We’re pretty excited about the new goodies to come so stay tuned. Until then, I think there is more than enough at your fingertips to keep you busy! Don’t forget to share your creations with us on our FB page! Welcome to the p2P family! ~Jeannine

11. barrieperrottino says:

Congratulations pixies… glad to hear about all these positive changes… look forward to a long and happy connection with you…. You all rock!

12. Suzanne Zimmer says:

yea!!!

13. jbland says:

Ladies, you are all amazing!! These changes will be welcomed and wonderful. Thank you for helping me make my photos come alive to leave a legacy for my family!

14. suethoenes says:

OMG, I am speechless and that is sayin’ a lot for Scrappin’ Sue….I am sooooo happy for you ladies. You deserve this and I can’t wait to sign up for auto renew so I don’t have to try to remember when to renew my subscription. Will you have an option to sign up for 100 years for us Pixaholics??? I love p2P!!! You amazing ladies are my heroes. Because you had to quit being consultants in order to launch this venture, I do hope that you are making a good living off of this now that you are independent. Please do NOT leave us. We neeeeeed you!! Can’t wait to see you at Showcase 2012…..Thank you for all that you do – all of you wonderful pixies!!!! I went to a team meeting last night with a huge tote full of all of the things I have made from ideas I got from the Pixies and I amazed everyone!!! Hooray…. Like I have said before: “p2P Pixies for President!!”

15. Jennyscrapper says:

I like the APPS t-shirt idea! Congrats to all you pixies..so happy with my membership!

16. jsquare says:

This is so awesome…. I have some rooms to rent for any Aussies who want to move in so they can’t get the subscription. LOL

17. DeannaE says:

YES!!!!! So excited for the Amazing Pixel Pixies!!! (Will you make Apprentice Pixel Pixie T-shirts for us?? Then we can all be “APPS!” OK, just kidding.)

18. gardnwings says:

How exciting! Both for all of the pixies who work so hard and all of us out here who love this site and love this community of scrapbookers! I am your adoring fan and will continue to be a member – very excited about the auto renewal and the possibility of live workshops! Way to go P2P!

Sharon Albright

19. Asmaan says:

Congratulations!…and Celebrations!…so happy for YOU ALL! 🙂

20. Maureen says:

I’m glad this has worked out for all of you! What a nice agreement and I do hope proper compensation is heading your way! I’m so thankful for the p2P resource and how it has made such a difference in my digital scrapbooking life! Looking forward to catching up and seeing you at Showcase!

21. Lindaplaywpics says:

WOW! You’ve gone and made Pixels 2 Pages something really extra-extraordinary. This website is a truly a work of art. I don’t know how many times I tell my husband, “Boy, do I love this P2P” and it’s usually right after I get done watching one of your videos that helps me make what I’m working on, so much more fun and beautiful…..and on a day when we’re reading in the news that for the first time in the history of the Olympics every country participating is sending a female athlete, we see the fantastic women of P2P exploding with growth and ideas, making for an even stronger sense of global scrapbooking community . A really great day. CONGRATS. (guess what my D2D pics will be for 25 July? :-}

22. gayneal says:

Congratulations! Auto-renewal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate change, but sometimes change is good 🙂

23. bjnns says:

Way to go, pixies- woman entrepreneurship is alive and well.

24. clsmith19 says:

This is fantastic, I am so excited to know that one of my wishes is coming true.

25. exvagal says:

LOVE IT. I will be able to get the a year membership and it will auto-renewal. YEAH 🙂 Wish I could see you all at Showcase but looks like I will not be able to go unless I fight in for the day.