Every single year, I am shocked when I see the word “December” sitting at the top of my calendar! How could it be December? I am just now used to writing 2012!
We’ve been busy adding fun new things to the website almost every day. Please take a few minutes from the ‘busyness’ of the season to have a look so you don’t get too far behind.
Here’s the recap of all that was posted in November:
Blueprints: There were 12 Blueprints, brought to you by Justine, Mary, Kim, and Janice.
- Ready2Roll: Canberra Rydges, Day2Day Cover 2011 (DPS), Route 66, Forever Loved, Daily Life, Chihuly Glass
- Day2Day: Captured on Film, Tony’s Birthday, March Tab, Me Right Now
- Back2Basics: Friends (p2P Classic)
Pixie Dust: We’re hearing good things about the new Pixie Dust Collections! Are you enjoying them? November’s designs were created by Janice, Kerrianne, Kim, Anne, Mary, and Justine.
- Ready2Roll: Autumn Stars, Family Thanksgiving Collection, We Gather Together, Blessings, Lines and Designs
- Day2Day: DIY Tear-off Calendar, Month in Review
Challenges: Did you try something new? You can thank Kerrianne, Janice, Justine, Kim, Mary, and Anne for pushing you to do so.
- Ready2Roll: Title Photo Strips; Photo Titles; Big, Bold, & Beautiful; Photo Labeling; Paper Tiles
- Snap2Share: Photos to Phone to Memory Manager 4.0
Tips: Shelley, Carolyn, Justine, and Jenny have some tips for you.
- Day2Day: Photo Tip: Composition – Texture
- Snap2Share: MM Tip: Exporting a Category to Windows
Videos: Lights, action, camera! Sit back and enjoy these videos by Tameka, Kim, Kerrianne, Janice, and Shelley .
- Ready2Roll: Handwritten (VT), Graduation Page (S2F), Collage Page (VT), Gradients 101 (VT), Calendar Posters (WS), Gradients 102 (VT)
- Snap2Share: Facial Recognition (VT)
Focus on the Fans Newsletter: by Tameka and featuring Carol Painter
FAQs and Help!: Shelley and I have added a lot of posts to the Help and FAQ sections. If this isn’t the first place you go when you have a question, it should be! Almost all of your questions about your membership (except for expiration dates) are answered here, and you won’t have to wait for us to answer your emails.
- How to make the menu bar show on the website (for Internet Explorer users)
- I purchased a membership but I don’t have access to the site!
- Did my membership expire? Why didn’t you tell me and what do I do now!?!
- My membership is about to expire. Should I purchase a new one now?
These, and many more common questions are answered for you already – have a look.
Back2Basics: There will eventually be at least twelve lessons for our ‘beginners’ (even though we love seeing some of our most seasoned fans going in for a peek!), and Carolyn and her team of Anne, Mary, Kim, Tameka, and Kerrianne have gotten the first five completed. We are back at work on the rest of the lessons – sorry for the delay!
Expiring memberships: If you purchased and activated your last subscription from Creative Memories before 20 August 2012, your membership has expired, and those activated later in August or in September will be expiring this month.
Please be aware that you may not receive advance notice that your membership will be expiring, but don’t panic! You will not miss a thing, even if there is a lapse in your membership. This will be the case through the end of the year. If you would like to know when your membership will expire, send your p2P USER NAME to info@pixels2Pages.net and ask.
If you see a line through the words “CMPixels2Pages” in the log-in area, it means your membership has already expired. Time to purchase a new one – click HERE – and remember that memberships will be auto-renewing. You must have a PayPal account to purchase pixels2Pages memberships via credit card.
And now, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the calendar for December, brought to you by Tameka. Have fun with it! Click the image to download a high-res PDF.
Have a wonderful holiday season! See you next year…..