Updated Nov. 30, 2018

pixels2Pages™ LIVE Events are weekend-Long events hosted and sponsored by FOREVER™ Ambassadors.  At a pixels2Pages LIVE Event, the sponsoring/host Ambassador customizes the event to suit the customers and sometimes the location of the event.  Every pixels2Pages LIVE Event will be different.  The sponsoring/host Ambassador is there to provide you with all of your FOREVER needs while a FOREVER pixels2Pages team member is on hand to provide you with the training, inspiration and one-on-one assistance for FOREVER Artisan and Historian.

Bring pixels2Pages training to your personal event.

The Pixies are pros at developing lesson plans and challenges, and can be hired to present at your event(s). Send an email to info@pixels2pages.net for details.

2019 p2P LIVE! Calendar

• p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley (Registration Details)
  • p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, San Diego, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
  • p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Bailey, CO.  Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
  • p2P LIVE! January 26-27, 2019, Colorado Springs, CO. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern (Registration form)
  • p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Chesterfield, CT. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration form)
  • p2P LIVE! February 8-10, 2019, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin (Registration Details)
  • p2P LIVE! February 22-24, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama.  Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
  • p2P LIVE! March 15-17, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Lindy Keelan (Registration form)
  • p2P LIVE! March 22-24, 2019, Atlanta, GA (Private Event – Trainer, Tameka Bond)
  • p2P LIVE! April 5-7, 2019, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
  • p2P LIVE! April 26-29, 2019, Rochester, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden (Registration form)
  • 2P LIVE! May 3-5, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino: Host: Karen Fitting
  • p2P LIVE! June 7-9, 2019, Birmingham, AL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
  • p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe

Details coming soon:

• p2P LIVE! North Carolina – March 2019
  • p2P LIVE! New Orleans – September 2019

p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Click on the links above for more information about the event. If the event is not linked, registration has not yet opened or registration has closed. If you are interested in hosting an event, or have questions about any of the events listed above, send an email to info@forever.com. We will then connect you with the Trainer nearest you.

35 Responses to 2018-2019 p2P LIVE Events – updated 11/30/2018

1. Lindy Keelan says:

Hi! Thanks for making my event next March in Morgan Hill available for everyone who is interested. Please note, the link on the page gets a “404 error.” Let me know if you need another copy of my registration/information form.
    Regards,
    Lindy

2. Janet Turner says:

I am interested in the June Birmingham event. Can you please put me in contact with Fran?
    Thank you!

3. freemanlisa10@gmail.com says:

Do you ever hold events in the Midwest?

4. Francine Holland says:

I am interested in the Morgan Hill events. Kim, would you send me information? Thank you!

5. April Sims says:

Tameka, I am interested in the Birmingham, AL June live retreat. Can you please get me in contact with the Ambassador. Thanks!

6. Theresa Bowder says:

why is the Atlanta area P2P Live a private event. Is it not open to those of us who have gone before? Who is in charge of the March event?

• Tameka says:

The Atlanta even is marked private as the Host’s customers get first choice at registration. If seats open closer to the event, they will be opened to those on the wait list.

• Theresa Bowder says:

who is the host. THere are several of us in Atlanta area that attended your prior event in Gwinnett but I thought being an ex consultant for CM that we would have been in the loop.

• Tameka says:

Donna Gibbs is the host, but she has a pretty large customer base and opens only to her customers first. If seats open up, they become available to the public. The last event did sell out with her customers.

7. Amanda Silverstein says:

i’m interested in both/either of the morgan hill events. do can i get more info. thanks

8. I am interested in the February 2019 Tampa event and was wondering if it is full or not open yet for registration. I need to 2 spots!! Thanks

9. Mary Ann Mathis says:

I live in San Antonio and see an event in Austin on June 8th and 9th. Is there any way to get additional information on this event? I would love to find digital scrap bookers nearby!

10. Cathy says:

P.S. I woke one morning and felt the need to create circles… and voila! My Week 19 Day to Day Page was a circle tecnhique I learned in the Bonus lesson CIRCLES 5 WAYS “Decorate with Circles”. I will post it to the P2P Facebook page at the end of the week! LOL

11. Cathy says:

Dear Pixies,
    Our NYC Live! was everything I expected and so much more. My brain was filled with creative ideas and (now it is post-Friday) and I am still thinking about what I learned! I can’t even tell you how wonderful I think this training is. I hope to attend at least one Event a year to keep me fresh and creative. I have always been a big cheerleader for you guys. You all are the absolute bomb!
    Your forever friend,
    Cathy

12. Kristeen says:

The P2pLIVE events rock! When I think of the money I spend on software, embellishments, kits, & albums my P2P membership and the LIVE event are the best investment I can make in my scrapbooking hobby. So many great techniques – totally priceless. Tameka is a patient and knowledgeable instructor. I can’t wait for my next LIVE event!

13. Clare says:

Thanks, Jan, I think I’m all set. Can’t wait!

14. Clare says:

On September 12th, I registered for the upcoming P2P Live event in Morgan Hill, CA. Should I have received anything in the way of confirmation by now? I have tried emailing you at info@pixels2Pages.net twice now but the email has bounced back. Thank you!

• Jan says:

Clare, you are registered for the LIVE event. If you check your membership details, you’ll see that you are a member of the Morgan Hill group. Is there something more you need to know or check on? I’m not sure why your recent emails have bounced back; I have other emails from you to that address. If you’ll try sending a test email I’ll respond back when I get it. I know Kim is looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

15. Gerry says:

Loved, loved, loved the weekend. Jan, Mary and Justine, you have a wonderful way of teaching old dogs to learn new tricks. I gathered so much information during the weekend. For any of you who are wondering if you should attend a p2P LIVE, sign up now for the one closest to you. You won’t regret it, I guarantee! You owe it to yourself to spend some time away from everything (I know that your cellphone will be at hand) to learn how to enhance your digital photos. It’s a wonderful, relaxing, fun time while learning how to ‘get ‘er done’!!!

16. Spring Kleynen says:

This was the best weekend ever! Thank you Jan, Mary and Justine for teaching the 5 ways of Dates, Collage, Journaling and Monograms! You’re all the best!