p2P LIVE Lessons, Challenges and Blueprints are not part of the Pixels2Pages memberships. They are exclusive to registered guests at a p2P LIVE event.

Find a Forever Retreat near you.

You  can find the Pixies all over the U.S. and Canada at Forever Retreats. All retreats feature a pixels2Pages course, and you’ll have the opportunity to chat with the instructor one-on-one. Learn more at forever.com/retreats.

Bring pixels2Pages training to your personal event.

The Pixies are pros at developing lesson plans and challenges, and can be hired to present at your event(s). Send an email to info@pixels2pages.net for details.

10 Responses to About p2P LIVE

1. Cathy says:

P.S. I woke one morning and felt the need to create circles… and voila! My Week 19 Day to Day Page was a circle tecnhique I learned in the Bonus lesson CIRCLES 5 WAYS “Decorate with Circles”. I will post it to the P2P Facebook page at the end of the week! LOL

2. Cathy says:

Dear Pixies,
    Our NYC Live! was everything I expected and so much more. My brain was filled with creative ideas and (now it is post-Friday) and I am still thinking about what I learned! I can’t even tell you how wonderful I think this training is. I hope to attend at least one Event a year to keep me fresh and creative. I have always been a big cheerleader for you guys. You all are the absolute bomb!
    Your forever friend,
    Cathy

3. Kristeen says:

The P2pLIVE events rock! When I think of the money I spend on software, embellishments, kits, & albums my P2P membership and the LIVE event are the best investment I can make in my scrapbooking hobby. So many great techniques – totally priceless. Tameka is a patient and knowledgeable instructor. I can’t wait for my next LIVE event!

4. Clare says:

Thanks, Jan, I think I’m all set. Can’t wait!

5. Clare says:

On September 12th, I registered for the upcoming P2P Live event in Morgan Hill, CA. Should I have received anything in the way of confirmation by now? I have tried emailing you at info@pixels2Pages.net twice now but the email has bounced back. Thank you!

• Jan says:

Clare, you are registered for the LIVE event. If you check your membership details, you’ll see that you are a member of the Morgan Hill group. Is there something more you need to know or check on? I’m not sure why your recent emails have bounced back; I have other emails from you to that address. If you’ll try sending a test email I’ll respond back when I get it. I know Kim is looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

6. Gerry says:

Loved, loved, loved the weekend. Jan, Mary and Justine, you have a wonderful way of teaching old dogs to learn new tricks. I gathered so much information during the weekend. For any of you who are wondering if you should attend a p2P LIVE, sign up now for the one closest to you. You won’t regret it, I guarantee! You owe it to yourself to spend some time away from everything (I know that your cellphone will be at hand) to learn how to enhance your digital photos. It’s a wonderful, relaxing, fun time while learning how to ‘get ‘er done’!!!

7. Spring Kleynen says:

This was the best weekend ever! Thank you Jan, Mary and Justine for teaching the 5 ways of Dates, Collage, Journaling and Monograms! You’re all the best!