Happy New Year!
We’re looking forward to an exciting year at pixels2Pages, and we’re glad you are here with us! In the US and Canada, January is an ideal time for cropping and catching up on StoryBook projects. We’ll be hosting a fabulous MEGA virtual crop again this year, so get ready for the fun! The crop will begin on Friday, 11 January, and will end on Sunday, 20 January. I can’t wait to see how many pages and projects we get completed this year – remember those 3000+ pages that were completed last year?!?
We have some p2P LIVE! events coming up soon. I’ll be in Livonia, Michigan again this year (January 11-13) and Mary is heading to Portland, Oregon soon. If you’ll be at one of these events, we look forward to seeing you!
Here’s the recap of all that was posted on pixels2Pages in December:
Blueprints: There were 12 Blueprints, brought to you by Kim, Shelley, Mary, Janice, Kerrianne, and Justine.
- Ready2Roll: Tiffany Bunco, Sykes Monkeys, Boo Crew, Haigh’s, ViewMaster, Bonus, Year in Review
- Day2Day: Blueberries, Pocket Page, Timboon, Tab Down
- Back2Basics: Patchwork (p2P Classic)
Pixie Dust: December’s designs were created by Kerrianne, Anne, Justine, Janice, and Mary.
- Ready2Roll: Santa Collection; Merry, Merry; Christmas Lights; Christmas Time
- Day2Day: Weekday and Month Titles; Days and Stamped Holly
- CHRISTMAS GIFT! (Bonus – available to everyone!): created by the p2P team
Challenges: Did you try something new? You can thank Kerrianne, Janice, Justine, Kim, and Anne for pushing you to do so.
- Ready2Roll: Two-toned Halves, Name Page, Lay It All Out, Decorative Edge Collage
- Snap2Share: Whozzat? Facial Recognition
Tips: Shelley, Carolyn, Justine, and Jenny have some tips for you.
- Day2Day: Photo Tip: Composition – Pattern
- Snap2Share: MM Tip: Importing Videos from your Phone or Camera
Videos: Lights, action, camera! Sit back and enjoy these videos by Jenny, Tameka, Jan, Kerrianne & Anne, Kim, and Shelley
- Ready2Roll: Outback Safari (S2F), Ribbons with a Twist (VT), Let ‘er Rip (VT), Masquerade Parade (WS), Building Blocks (VT), Saving Options in SBC 4.0 (VT)
- Snap2Share: More on Facial Recognition (VT)
Focus on the Fans Newsletter: by Tameka and featuring Katrina Hall
FAQs, Help!, and NEWS: If these sections aren’t the first places you go when you have a question, they should be! Almost all of your questions about memberships and MUCH, MUCH MORE are answered here, and you won’t have to wait for us to answer your emails.
- Updated new WEBSITE GUIDE!!! (Put this on your required reading list!!!)
- How to use website TAGS! (Also required reading!)
- How to make the menu bar show on the website (for Internet Explorer users)
- Important Membership Information – almost all p2P subscriptions purchased through Creative Memories have now expired. Please read this if it affects you!
- Give the Gift of Pixels2Pages – it’s always a great time to give someone this fantastic gift!
- Christmas Gift! – Bonus Pixie Dust for everyone – let your friends know it’s here!
These, and many more common questions are answered for you already – have a look.
Back2Basics: Lesson 6 (Bling It Up!) and Lesson 7 (There’s Help Available) were added in December. There will eventually be twelve lessons for our ‘beginners’ (even though we love seeing some of our most seasoned fans going in for a peek!), and Carolyn and her team of Anne, Mary, Kim, Tameka, and Kerrianne are getting close to being finished. We appreciate your patience! If your B2B membership is due to expire soon, don’t worry, you will have time to complete all of the lessons.
Expiring memberships: If you purchased and activated your last subscription from Creative Memories before 31 August 2012, your membership has expired, and those activated in September (or later) will be expiring soon.
If you see a line through the words “CMPixels2Pages” or “CM_Pixels2Pages” in the log-in area, it means your membership has already expired. Time to purchase a new one – click HERE – and remember that memberships will be auto-renewing. You must have a PayPal account to purchase pixels2Pages memberships via credit card. If you have questions about memberships, please check our FAQ section before contacting us.
At this time, we are not licensed by Creative Memories Australasia to train on StoryBook Creator or Memory Manager in Australia or New Zealand. You must be a resident of the US or Canada to purchase a membership. We continue our efforts to change this policy and will keep you posted on our progress. We appreciate your support.
RETIRING BLUEPRINTS and PIXIE DUST: As of today, all Blueprints and Pixie Dust posted between 1 June and 31 August 2012 have been retired and are no longer available. Please do not ask us for them if you neglected to download them, joined too late to get them, or ran out of time. There are plenty more on the site, and more to come!
Beginning this month, we will be adding a “RETIREMENT DATE” to each Blueprint so that you will know how long it will be available on the website. It is your responsibility to download Blueprints while they are available. We will not be sending missing Blueprints out later, so please be diligent about getting them while you can. All Blueprints will be available for at least four months from the time they are posted. Our new Pixie Dust Collections (posted since September 2012) will remain on the site for at least a year.
And now, for your viewing and planning pleasure, here’s the calendar for January, brought to you by Tameka. Have fun with it!
Click the image to download a high-res PDF.