Rabbit, Rabbit for the last time this year! The holidays are upon us – as I write this post, my house is full and so is my heart. My ‘children’ are home for Thanksgiving, along with their significant others – my son’s wife and their daughter, and my daughter’s fiance (as of Thanksgiving Day!), so you know it’s been an exciting time here! Needless to say, I should have plenty to scrapbook from this weekend. I hope your holiday weekends have been special and memorable, too. And now it’s time to get busy and get those last photo gifts done and ordered!
News regarding our industry partners
The APPO National Conference will be held February 12 – 15, 2014, in Dallas, Texas, and pixels2Pages will be there! We hope you will, too! Register today or tomorrow (Sunday or Monday, December 1-2, 2013) and save big! HERE is a link to the program details and HERE is the link to register. See you there!
Panstoria: We are so excited about all the news coming from Panstoria! Have you heard about all the new designers who will be selling content through the Panstoria store? One of our own Featured Designers, Janet Carr, will be offering her Little Feet Designs content, and we’re thrilled to see Cottage Arts represented there, too. The founder of Cottage Arts, Michelle Shefveland, was instrumental in helping to get SBC off the ground at Creative Memories a number of years ago.
More awesome content soon to be in the Panstoria store comes from Down Under – half of the p2P team (Kerrianne, Janice, Shelley, Mary, and Jan) met with the good folks at KaiserCraft in March 2012, and we’ve been hoping to find a way to share their beautiful artwork with you. Remember that if there are Creative Memories kits that you missed or still want, you only have a few months left to purchase them. We would appreciate it if you would make your digital artwork purchases from our affiliate link – click HERE to do that.
We’re also hearing great things from members who have ordered from the Panstoria Print Shop. Like any new endeavor, there have been a few bumps along the way, and it’s not always as quick and easy to get through to the Panstoria Help line as it was to reach Creative Memories tech support. Technical support, especially live tech support, is very expensive and almost unheard of for online companies. If you have placed and received an order from the PPS that has a problem, there is a phone number on the shipping label that you should call. If you are trying to print and have questions or problems, please check these resources FIRST:
- Printing at the Panstoria Print Shop (downloadable PDF instructions)
- Panstoria FAQs (your questions answered about Panstoria, Artisan, Historian, Digital Content, and Panstoria Print Shop)
- Panstoria Help Zone
New Affiliates: We’ve been busy researching a number of companies whose products and services we’d like to share with you – be on the lookout for links to and information about TalkFusion, Dazzling Reflections, Ancestry.com, and Fitbit. These companies all offer products or services used by all or some of us at pixels2Pages, and we don’t like keeping good news to ourselves! As affiliates for these companies, we will provide you with information about their products and services, along with links and/or coupon codes for you to use if you are interested in purchasing something from those companies.
November at p2P
Blueprints: Blueprints for November were created for you by Anne, Shelley, Janice, Mary, and Tameka. According to our inbox, most p2P members are loving that ALL of the monthly Blueprints are available in one easy download – and that we’re still offering 11 x 8.5″ pages! If you are not sold on the ‘all at once’ download idea, you can use Wednesdays as a day to go to the website and look through our Blueprint gallery for ideas. Or use that week’s Blueprint and post your pages! NOTE: December’s Blueprints were posted yesterday (30 November). Next month’s Blueprints will be presented in one post on 27 December. We hope this is making it easier for you to download and use our Blueprints. We’d love your feedback!
- November Blueprints (posted in October): Time to…. (DPS), Farmers’ Market (DPS), Grand Bazaar (DPS), Faith, Poppykettle, and Celebrate
- December Blueprints: Hour by Hour (DPS), Fabulous (DPS), Red (DPS), Argyle Dad, High and Low, Unbirthday Song
- Remember to save and print the Blueprint Checklists for your reference!
Pixie Dust: Perfect for lots of pages, these fabulous designs for November and December were created by our talented Design Team: Kerrianne, Mary, Janice, Kim, Justine, and Anne. And there’s more! You can get all of your Pixie Dust in one download! NOTE: December’s Pixie Dust was posted yesterday (30 November). Pixie Dust for January will be presented in one large collection on 27 December.
- November Big Collection: Let’s Have Tea, Beautiful Collection, Give a Hoot, Warm Memories
- December Big Collection: Jingle All the Way, Holiday Treats, Elegant Christmas, Christmas Day
We’ve gotten lots of feedback about the mega monthly downloads, most of it overwhelmingly positive; however, some of you miss coming to the website on Wednesdays and Fridays to download your goodies. We do a shout out on our Facebook page as if the Blueprint or Pixie Dust had been released that day, along with posting some sample pages for you. So, if you’re missing weekly downloads, try this: download the monthly collection and save it to your computer, but wait until ‘release day’ to open and unzip the appropriate Blueprint or Pixie Dust. We know it’s not exactly the same, but it could work! And remember that now we’re posting our blog posts on the days that would have had Blueprints and Pixie Dust posts.
Challenges: Did you try something new? If you haven’t already, post your completed Challenge pages on there. We love seeing how you interpret these challenges created by Kim, Mary, Kerrianne, and Janice.
- 179: Exploding Photo
- 180: Sizing Up Overlays
- 181: Put Your Own Stamp on It
- 182: Tilt It
Tips: Our Tips were awesome last month! If you’re not in the habit of reading them, you’re missing out. Everything you always needed to know, but didn’t know who to ask! The answer? You don’t have to ask – with your P2P membership, the answers are at your fingertips, only a search or a tag away!
- Artisan/SBC Tips: Under the Hood, Corral Content Chaos
- Journaling Tip: Interview for a Different View
- Snap2Share (Historian/MM) Tip: Import Actions Options
Videos: Lights, action, camera! We’re trying something new this year – each month, we’ll be focusing on one ribbon in Artisan. In November, the Insert Ribbon was the star, as you may have noticed in these videos. Sit back and enjoy – then make a page and post it for us! Thanks to Mary, Janice, Kim, and Kerrianne for these fantastic videos.
Video Tidbits: Cooking Up Recipe Cards, Calendars as Embellishments, Brush on the Color
Start2Finish: Tall Ships
Extras: We had a virtual crop at p2P in November, and the theme was a p2P Holiday Expo, designed to help you create and order photo gifts. We have lots of gift ideas and instructions for making and ordering them:
We also introduced two featured designers by offering you a FREE sample of their designs. If you missed them at the crop, you still have a bit of time left to get them. Run, don’t walk, to download these beautiful designs:
Ongoing offerings at p2P
Free Trial – In November, we made some changes to our Free Trial, as we’ve added in several free tutorials for Panstoria Artisan and Historian users. The new tutorials added are:
- Tour of the Artisan Workspace (downloadable PDF)
- Something Old, Something New (video tidbit about Artisan)
- Printing at the Panstoria Print Shop (several downloadable PDFs)
This Free Trial is open to anyone, does not require registration, and may be viewed for as long as you want. We’d love to hear what you think! If you have friends undecided about joining p2P, send them to our free trial so they can try before they buy.
Gift Memberships – Speaking of trying before you buy – if you have a friend or relative who’s been reluctant to take the p2P plunge, maybe you could nudge them along by giving a two-month P2P membership. At $30, it’s a deal – and it doesn’t start until the recipient says ‘go’. Just one thing – the membership must be started within two months of the date it was purchased.
Back2Basics: We are loving seeing beginners and seasoned Artisan and SBC users learning things in Back2Basics! Even if you are a veteran digital scrapper, we encourage you to take time to review these lessons. I can almost guarantee you will learn SOMETHING! Keep in mind that if you are self-taught (or were, at the beginning) you may be doing something the hard way. The Back2Basics course has been revamped to include training on both Artisan and SBC. And, just a friendly reminder – this is the last month that Back2Basics will be included as part of the Pixels2Pages membership. Beginning in January 2014, you’ll need to purchase a separate Back2Basics membership if you’d like access to this training, unless you are an APPO member.
FAQs, Help! and News: If these sections aren’t the first places you go when you have a question, they should be! Almost all of your questions about memberships, PayPal, and MUCH, MUCH MORE are answered here, and you won’t have to wait for us to answer your emails.
- We’ve added a new FAQ section all about Panstoria, Artisan, Historian, Digital Artwork, and the Panstoria Print Shop. Please have a look there if you have any questions – it may save you lots of time and you just may find the answers to your questions.
- Annual Membership Holders: Is Your PayPal Information Correct? NOTE: If you purchased an annual membership last December, it will be AUTOMATICALLY renewing this month. If you do not wish to continue your membership YOU must cancel payments BEFORE their due date. Remember that we have a no refund policy. Check your renewal date by logging into your PayPal account. Membership fees for all annual and monthly memberships will be increasing on 1 January 2014, so keep that in mind – it may be a good time to switch from a monthly to an annual membership, if that’s something you were considering.
- Prices will remain the same ($14 monthly, $150 yearly) for all Pixels2Pages memberships purchased and/or renewed through 31 December 2013. Beginning 1 January 2014, prices will increase to $15 per month and $160 per year (this is a $5 decrease over our previously announced price increase!) for all Pixels2Pages memberships purchased and renewed.
Please have a look in our FAQs, especially if you have membership and/or PayPal questions, before using the Contact Us button.
Download and print this month’s calendar of events, courtesy of Tameka. Mark things off as you watch, read, or download, and you won’t miss a thing: