NewsDeskHeader

New p2P gift memberships available!

You may purchase a two-month or a 12 month NON-RENEWING Pixels2Pages membership for a friend, family member, or even for yourself.  The membership will not begin until the recipient registers his/her account, and it will not renew when it ends.  Gifts must be redeemed within two months from the date of purchase.

Choose the membership length you would like, then click the appropriate button below.  You will be directed to a page where you will fill out the contact information for you and for the recipient.  At the bottom of that form, click the “Buy Now” button to be directed to PayPal, where you will complete the purchase.  You must have a PayPal account to purchase a gift membership.

2_month_gift_button12_month_gift_button

10 Responses to News: P2P Gift Memberships

1. Joanne Hunter says:

I just paid for a 6 month gift membership for myself and got the pay pal e-mail. I previously had a trial membership. How do I sign up for membership?

2. If you buy one of these for a friend does the 2 month start when you purchase or can they pick when it starts.

• Shelley says:

The membership will begin when the recipient completes their registration. If you click on the links in this post, choosing the length of the gift membership, there is more detailed information you can read before purchasing.

3. Sandy Stoodt says:

I had purchased a yearly membership last year. I was one that got switched in September to another account. I think it expired now because I can’t get in anywhere. I thought it was going to renew on its own. Can you let me know. I can’t find the email you had sent me.

• Jan says:

Sandy, your p2P membership (converted from a Ready2Roll membership) just expired on 1 March 2014. It would not have automatically renewed, since it was not the same membership or cost as the one you paid for last year. No worries, though! All you need to do is purchase a new membership and you’ll be all set. Click here to do that: https://www.pixels2pages.net/membership/

4. Kim Kadakia says:

how do I cancel my membership?

5. Janeen Janeen says:

Could you tell me how I can switch my account from a monthly payment to an annual subscription? Thank you

• Jan says:

Sure, Janeen. You’ll make the first part of those changes via your PayPal account. Log into http://www.paypal.com, click “Profile” (near top of page) and go to “My money”. Click ‘update’ next to “My pre-approved payments or my recurring payments” and CANCEL your current membership. AFTER you cancel your monthly membership, go to the “Become a member” link on pixels2Pages and click the “annual membership” button. Follow the onscreen instructions. When you get the email asking you to complete your registration, be sure to read the box at the top of the page after you click that link. You will register as an EXISTING USER and use your current user name and password.