Our latest “featured designer” is actually a team of designers! Introducing myStory …

myStory.com.au is an Australasian based website, providing printed digital products (Photo Books, Calendars, Page Prints, Posters and Photo Blocks) for Australian and New Zealand customers. If you are in Australia or New Zealand, and you are looking for a print supplier who will offer you the high quality you are used to, we encourage you to try myStory.

myStory also sell exclusive digital content which is compatible with Artisan software. Much of this digital content is available only from myStory.com.au and is absolutely gorgeous.

pixels2pages has teamed with myStory to offer you a 10% discount on all purchases from myStory, including digital content  and printed products (printed products ship to Australian and New Zealand only). All the myStory Digital Content is compatible with Artisan.

myStory Digital Content includes

Pre-designed Pages:

• Square Pages
  • Landscape Pages
  • Calendars
  • Collections

Digital Content:

• Alpha Sets
  • Digital Kits
  • Frames and Mats

To purchase Digital Content from myStory click on this LINK. Once you register, you will receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. During the month of January there is a 10% sale on selected digital content, so if you’re quick, you’ll receive a double discount. You only need to register once. You’ll also find the link to myStory by clicking on the Affiliates tab in the info box to the right side of this page.

Here are a few pages created using myStory digital content:

The Indian Pacific - Page 014 The Indian Pacific - Page 012 The Indian Pacific - Page 004 The Indian Pacific - Page 005 West End Lighthouse Indian Pacific - Page 024 Indian Pacific - Page 023 2013-11-14_1208

22 Responses to News: myStory Digital Content

1. Annette says:

Is MyStory still an affiliate of yours? Just checking before I purchase some digital content because I don’t see them in your current list of affiliates (in the right side tab)?

2. Shirley Bennett says:

I made a “mistake” and clicked on update Storybook via P2p pages (?) and it went – the downside is that it would only upload to the US – so I downloaded the free MYStory software to up load to Australia via that. It is very good news that we can now use MYstory kits on SB – we travel to Australia a lot and I was putting the Bush Treasures papers in before the upload. The difference is that you cannot save a project in JPG with the MYStory software (well you couldn’t last time I looked at the specs) A good reason to hang in with Creative Memories SB – I like to manipulate my 6×4 prints on SB before they are printed especially for my day to day diary.

3. Joyce says:

Some of the My Story digital kits indicate they can’t be used with SBC; does this mean even the latest update in the US (where I am located)? They don’t mention Artisan, so is that a non-issue? There is some gorgeous content. Thanks for your assistance

• Shelley says:

It is gorgeous, isn’t it! Those kits are in pakit format, so they can be used with Artisan, and myStory Designer. They are also compatible with updated SBC in the US and Canada only. In Australia that SBC update was not available, but Australians can use the free myStory Designer instead. Artisan is not marketed in Australia, though anyone can purchase it from Panstoria directly. So yes, since you are in the US, you will be able to use it all 🙂

4. Cindy Rold says:

I registered but didn’t get a 10% discount.

5. Robyn McInnis says:

Do these collections work with Storybook Creator? I tried to download some of the freebies but couldn’t figure out how to open them to be compatible with Storybook Creator.

6. Kathy Sweezy says:

This is wonderful! Love The Summer Holiday Digital Kit. Ok I registered and put Summer Holiday Digital Kit in my cart. How do we get the additional 10% I do not see it.

• Shelley says:

I think Summer Holiday is my fave. And Bush treasures. And Rust & Relics …
      I assume the discount is automatically deducted at the checkout, but till you asked I realised I don’t actually know! I will find out and get back to you. Thanks for the question.

7. Glenna says:

So we can purchase these kits and use them in Artisan for our books published by Panstoria, is that correct?

8. gayneal says:

Ummm, which kit has a beer bottle? I believe it was on a page posted awhile back – I remember thinking “I need that kit”! (slightly embarrassed to say) I looked at the content on the website but couldn’t figure it was.

9. Cathy says:

Are the prices listed in AU? Just wondering.