NewsDeskHeader

Okay, so this may not be breaking news, but we didn’t want you to miss hearing about our newest addition to the Panstoria Store.  Did you know that in addition to our Daily Files 2014 kit, we are offering a Blueprint book called Mali?  The Mali book is available in both 12 x 12″ and 11 x 8.5″ sizes and it includes a cover, a title page, and 10 double page spread Blueprints, so it’s perfect for a small project – drop your photos, add some paper, journal, embellish as desired, and print.  If you use the pages as they are, your completed 12×12 book will hold just over 100 images!  Best of all, this sleek book is only $6.95 at the Panstoria Store. To create a larger book, simply duplicate the Blueprints, and use them as is, or duplicate, rotate and customize the layouts to retain the same style of the book with ease and with very little “tweaking”.

If you’re not a Panstoria affiliate, and if you don’t already order through someone else’s affiliate link, we hope you’ll click through ours on your way to the Panstoria store.  Once there, you can go to Digital Content > pixels2Pages.net or New Content > page 8 (as of 31 January 2014) to find the Mali book. You can also find it by typing Mali into the search field of the Panstoria Digital Content store.  The Blueprint Books and Kits sold by pixels2Pages in the Panstoria Store are exclusive to the Panstoria store and are not available as part of a p2P membership.   If we should ever include previously released membership items in a kit that is for sale, we will note that.

Mali was designed by p2P team member Janice Gilhooley, who loves a clean, classic look and who almost always works in two-page spreads.  The book was inspired by a special event celebrating the anniversary of  the Royal Melbourne Zoo, featuring sculptures of the baby elephant named Mali, decorated by artists and placed around Melbourne City. We think you’ll love the simplicity and symmetry of the design of this book.  You can keep it simple or really dress it up – perfect for so many occasions.  Be on the lookout for some of my pages from my daughter’s engagement photos.  For now, enjoy these pages – and let us see yours on our Facebook page!

These pages were created by Janice (meet the original Mali!) and Shelley. Click on the thumbnails for  larger view.

Mali_JG_5 Mali_JG_4 Mali_JG_3 Mali_JG_2 Mali_JG_1SA_Mali_4 SA_Mali_3 SA-Mali_2 SA-Mali_1 Lighthouse

23 Responses to News: p2P Blueprint Book – Mali

1. Kathleen Hodges says:

If we get pages from pixels 2 pages. How do we incorporate them into ARtisan?

2. Joyce says:

I’d love to know what content was used on the last 5 pages of the book; it’s gorgeous.

3. Cynthia Malphrus says:

Does the Mali book work like Predesigned Pages kits? Will it show up like Predesigned Pages or will it show as a Project? I am wondering if I must use it as it comes to create a book or can I use the pages from it in other projects like I do Predesigned Pages? I just upgraded from your Back2Basics to a real member! I am so excited and hope the involvement will keep me working on my scrapbooks in spite of my busy life. We all have one of those – a busy life – don’t we?
    Cyndi

• Shelley says:

Yes, it is just like a pre-designed pages kit. You can use it as a book, or choose individual pages to add to your other projects. Welcome to p2P Cynthia, and congratulations on your graduation 🙂

4. Cathy says:

sigh! I remember the days we used to get these blueprints for free for being a member. I miss those days.

5. Donna says:

love them! thank you….!

6. Sheryl Gibson says:

I am hoping that this release could mean that you will be offering some of the older blueprints for those of us who are relatively new. I would gladly purchase some of my favorites from the years that I missed out on being a member here.

7. Viv says:

I just love this book of Blueprints. I am working on it now and love the page designs. Thanks ladies you are amazing

8. westsea westsea says:

Great timing – I bought this yesterday and love it! Thanks especially for all the examples of the pages you made, that really helps me. One question – where did the lighthouse embellishment on the last page come from? It’s terrific (as are all the pages)!

• Shelley says:

That lighthouse embellishment was one I made from a little card they handed out at the lighthouse itself. As soon as I saw it I thought it would make a great embellishment, but I’m afraid I don’t have permission to share it.

9. Glenna says:

I purchased this book during the recent crop and love it. I am using it to do a large book of a friend’s trip to Asia and it is working out beautifully. It will probably end of being close to 99 pages, but I like the double page spreads and can reuse them. I like the clean and classic look. Can we have more books, I know they take a lot of time to do, but I would pay double for a great layout for a book. I use the blueprints you pixies do all of the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

10. Cynthia Mireault says:

This is AWESOME. I have been participating in P2P from the start. I log on almost every day and read, watch, and recreate what you teach. Absolutely love it. As I continue to create books, mostly tot-to-teen (99 page) books, I use blueprints for my pages with great ease. Thank you ladies. You are SO, SO inspiring.

11. Debbie says:

Can you click on the tiny thumbnail print of the blueprints and see an enlarged version of the kit on the Panstoria website, as you used to do w/ the CM website for Click and Fills? If not, it may be a good idea to just allow us to see a “larger version” of the BPs so we can see them better. If I can’t see them large on my little laptop screen, I can’t appreciate the work that they’ve saved me.
    OR maybe I’m just missing something and perhaps I can see the entire book (as BP) full size on my screen instead of a little 2″ x 2″ square if I click on the preview thumbnail a certain way?

• Jan says:

Debbie, when I click on the thumbnail or the ‘see more’ link, I see a pretty good size image of the Blueprint Book. I can also zoom in on it using the controls on my computer.