Learn to import and activate your content (.pakit format) which you purchased at Panstoria.com .

[6:34 mins]

Note:  In this video, we will also review content purchased at other sources such as MyStory.com. MyStory is the Australasian printer who has a privately branded and licensed version of Artisan software. While MyStory content may be purchased world wide, MyStory printing and shipping is limited to Australasia. Panstoria Print Shop prints and ships world wide.

19 Responses to Video Tidbit: Importing Content in PAKIT format

1. Laureen says:

First Thank You for this great video AGAIN. Now my question is this. I am helping a friend set up a new computer, we transferred Historian 4 to the new windows 10 computer. No problem, We transferred A4 and A5 to new computer and set it up. The problem is this. She purchased some new Forever Artisan Kits, they went into the download file OK. And did not go directly into her Commercial Art Kit. We had to manually copy and paste the new kits. She is not computer savvy to do that on her own. I have looked around and check all my resources and this video is the closes to addressing the problem. How do we get them to go directly into her Commercial Art Kit folder and appear directly on A5? Thanks Laureen

• Tameka says:

The auto installer that automatically puts the kit in the commercial art kits folder is not operating properly. The developers are working on a fix. In the meantime, you have to import.

• Laureen says:

OMG thank You sooooooo much Tameka. I have been looking, reading, researching and trying every thing to a windows 10 problem to trying to see if there was an answer here on P2p. Thank you I will let her know and just sit tight till that fix comes out. Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,Thank You, Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,

2. Mary Corta says:

Thank you, Tameka! Love the video and ALWAYS love your Ta Ta at the end!!!!

3. Gwen says:

THANK YOU A MILLION! These videos are so well done and so helpful!

4. cathi says:

Thanks, wish I had come here sooner ! perfect explanation

5. Gloria says:

I thought I watched a video on importing content from various designers (not pakit form) but I can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks

6. Stacy says:

I downloaded 2 fonts to artisan. I’ve activated the codes. I can see they are part of the kits, but I am unable to see them under the embellishments. any ideas?

7. Caroline Mohr says:

I have imported “Border Maker Digital Edges” from CM (.sbkit) into my software and activated it. I can see it in Windows Explorer and in my SBC4 Library, but when I am in a project, it does not show up when I click on the Content tab. Why does the program not see it? It’s in the same location on my computer as all of my other gazillion packages! Thanks for the video, but it didn’t help my predicament.

8. Tracy Jo Herman says:

I am not sure if I was logged in when I posted earlier so, I am VERY confused on were my content is going I watched you video and it did help. However I have 8 Kits all C.M. at this point I can see them all under All Kits however there is 2 in Commercial Art Kits in one in Creative Memories folder and none in personal. Now that I am going to be purchasing other types of kits I would like to get organized. But I do not know how do I just create a folder click and drop or do I need to move it from a folder inside the computer? Also on back to basics I seen someone view their kits under library in alph. order???
    Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much in advance

9. Glenna says:

Thanks Tameka, it showed me some new ways of importing my kits. What if I have saved my commercial art kits in various folders like Digital Kits, Embellishments, do I have to save them only in the Commercial Art Kits, or can I put them in the folders that I already have broken my kits into?

• Tameka says:

You can save them exactly as you say. I have mine separated by Power Palette, Overlays, Alphasets. I have several Library folders, so you are not limited to just the commercial art kit folder. I just limited to that folder in the video so as not to confuse many people. 🙂

10. Patricia Lewis says:

Thankyou Tameka you explain it so clearly.