Lovers of Historian and Memory Manager software will be very happy with this week’s news, that Panstoria have added the patented Perfectly Clear™ technology to Historian. Perfectly Clear™ is a set of automatic adjustments you can apply to an image to dramatically improve their quality. Perfectly Clear™ was available in Memory Manager 4, but until now, not in Historian.

If you have been waiting to upgrade to Historian, NOW is the time!

Perfectly Clear™  is included in Historian at no extra cost. If you already have Historian, just click here to update, or find the link at the bottom of the Welcome Screen in your software. If you are new to Historian, we invite you to purchase it (only $39.95) using our affiliate link. (It doesn’t cost you extra to order from our affiliate link, and commissions and sample products that we receive help us enhance p2P offerings).

To celebrate the return of Perfectly Clear™, we have updated a training video on the use of the Auto Fix button, which includes a detailed explanation of Perfectly Clear™. If you are a member of pixels2Pages, you’ll find the video HERE – there is no need for you to register. For a strictly limited time only, we have decided to make that video available FREE to everyone. Click the link below to complete a short registration and you will have full access to that video. The video will be publicly available until April 30. Tell your friends!

Workshop registration

Tagged with →

15 Responses to News: Perfectly Clear Comes to Historian

1. Barbara says:

I understand you are not the resource for technical help. However I don’t get replies from support@forever.com when I send questions to them. I have waited six months for help, with repeated requests, with no avail. Now another issue – I would like to know what to do with this “Perfectly Clear was unable to process the image – out of memory.”
    Maybe you can direct it to Support for me. Thanks.

• Alison says:

Hi Barbara, your emails to support did get through and have all been answered, but you have not responded. My guess is that the replies from support are going to your spam filter. Could you please try searching your email spam box for messages from support@forever.com and adding that address to your safe senders list, or unblocking it? If you find any of our replies you can respond to them to re-open the ticket.

2. Bobbie says:

I was just waiting for this to be added to Historian!! I have now deleted Memory Manager and using Historian exclusively. Thanks ladies, you rock!!!

3. del says:

I have been procastinating too but happy to roll over to Historian now perfectly clear is on board , even though i actually haven’t used that feature for a while!
    PS How do I stop this text being in bold everytime I post on your site? Very annoying and i bet it’s something really simple too :/

• Shelley says:

The text looks bold as you type it, but once it posts it goes back to normal. That’s something set by the software, and not a setting that you can change or we can control.

4. ex-va-gal says:

The update is not working for me here or thought the program. I am getting and error 1935. It is removing the whole program so I have to re-install the program from my original download so I can work in it. I am not happy with this. I have had MM since it first come out and have had not problems. Move to Historian and the first update I get and it will not work. I wish we could call them. The get satisfied help is no help at all.

• Jan says:

I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulty with the move to Historian, ex-va-gal, but the problem may be coming from another source. A google search for “What causes error 1935?” done by Shelley reveals this:

The 1935 error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted windows system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.

There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.”

My advice to you would be to contact a reputable computer expert/repair person who could help you diagnose and solve the problem. Good luck!

• ex-va-gal says:

I have it fixed know, my computer do a cleanup and did not do a restart. Have installed the new update and it is working fine. Thanks to p2P, I’m still waiting on a reply for Panstoria. I have had Historian since Dec. and I have missed the perfectly clear option.

5. Ruth Bell says:

I guess now is the time to change to Historian. I knew I had to sometime, but procrastinated because MM4.0 worked fine with Artisan 4.0. Great that Panstoria made the decision to add that feature.

6. plummerd63 says:

Just downloaded yahoo! I was missing the perfectly clear option very much.

7. spike spike says:

I just downloaded the update but I still do not have the Perfectly Clear Option in the Auto Fix. Any ideas ?

• Shelley says:

Make sure Historian is closed, and then you need to run the update, as well as downloading it. If you click on the file you downloaded it will run itself. If you have already done that, you will need to uninstall Historian (here’s a  LINK for uninstalling instructions) and then install it using the downloaded file.