NewsDeskHeader

If you are a regular reader of our personal blog posts, you’ll know that several p2P team members have a lot going on in their personal lives this month.  Justine and her family left Sydney this morning, en route to Texas as they embark on the training portion of their three-year Mercy Ship experience in Africa.  Shelley and her husband leave Friday, bound for Doha, Qatar for two years.  I will be heading to the Texas Hill Country tomorrow morning for my daughter’s wedding this weekend.  All this to say that we are going to be a bit short-handed (particularly in the communications department) at pixels2Pages for a week or so.

We just wanted to give you a heads up in case it takes us longer to respond to you than it normally does.  We have made an adjustment to our Contact Us page to make it easier for you to find the information you need.   Most things are addressed in our FAQ sections, so please check there first (even on a regular basis).  We appreciate your patience, and we’ll do our best to answer you in a timely manner.

14 Responses to News: “Contact Us” Update

1. Jayne Lewis says:

I will be moving to Texas sometime in May. I would like to put my membership on hiatus until I am about to participate again. I have paid my fee for this month and want to cancel membership for a while. Is that possible? How should I approach the problem?
    I LOVE being a P2p member and will certainly rejoin when I can. You all are wonderful….so many ideas and “How To’s”. Keep up the good work. Digital scrapbookers really need you.

Jayne Lewis

2. Kaye Rhodes says:

Blessings to all of you.

3. Glenna says:

You Pixies ROCK! Good luck to all of you traveling Pixies. Have fun, take lots of pictures and I look forward to seeing your pages.

4. Bobbie says:

Wishing you all safe travels! Can’t wait to read about your adventures!!

5. jolleyontheroad jolleyontheroad says:

can’t wait to see the pages you all create after all your travels!!

6. Linda DeLaughter says:

We love you all and thank you for your patience with us! We have all learned so very much from each of you, and are so very excited for each of you as you have fun with your families!!! Enjoy!

7. junegauntley says:

Wishing all the travelling pixies amazing times and experiences!! We will look forward to hearing about your travels! 🙂

8. sistersunshine says:

Dear Jan, Shelley, & Justine, Peace & joy. We (the collective p2P Fan Base will be even more diligent about checking in on any questions that are posted on the FB page… so amazed at how the internet has allowed us to continue to be connected with our ever increasingly busy lives… go enjoy your adventures and know that we ALL are rooting for safe travels for you all. *U* Kathleen

9. Bev Haskim says:

Best wishes to all of you in these exciting endeavors !!!!