BlogHeader_Kim_ScrapbookingStuff

I don’t consider myself a cook.  I don’t make up new recipes.  But, I can follow a recipe.  My favorite place to look for recipes is Pinterest.  The ones that usually catch my eye are the “easy” ones.  Then there are the recipes that just have to be experienced no matter how many ingredients are needed.  When I saw this cookie recipe, I knew I just had to try these. After making these cookies, I delivered a few to my neighbor and then took some to an event I was attending.  NO KIDDING, I had at least 6 people tell me they were the BEST cookie ever!  Even my neighbor called me and said they were the best she had ever tasted, and she is a cook!

What I like about using Pinterest is I can easily pin  the recipe to a board and it will be waiting for me when I am ready to cook.  pixels2Pages has started a recipe board on Pinterest.  Follow our recipe board and take a look at what we like to make.  Let us know if you make one of the yummy dishes by re-pinning the information and sharing with your friends.

pixels2Pages_Blog2014August_Cookies_KM

Recipe_Cookie_MilkyWaySaltedCaramelChocolateChip

Tagged with →

11 Responses to Blog: The Best Cookies Ever!

1. Carolyn says:

I made these yesterday, Kim. Thank you for the recommendation. Mine turned out taller than yours – not so flat – but they were wonderful, especially for the chocolate lovers in my house. I tried some with the mini Milky Ways and made some with half snack bars as suggested in the recipe. We liked both. The caramel effect was more pronounced with the half snack bars but the one with the minis were more chocolatey. I actually liked the chocolate chip cookie base very much so I may make that our normal chocolate chip cookie recipe and add all kinds of things to them as we feel like it… just to see. 🙂 Thanks again!

2. adakallen adakallen says:

Can you send me the link to the recipe on pinterest?

3. adakallen adakallen says:

I think I need a lesson in Pinterest!
    I need this recipe!

4. Ruth Bell says:

Your blog on Pinterest sparked my curiosity and I browsed their site, but I don’t really know how to pin things there. Perhaps a tip from P2p for some of us might come in handy. Another avenue to explore!

5. Sandy says:

My mouth is watering again now after reading your blog. Will these be on the menu at Morgan Hill Live??

6. Kim, these sound SO yummy! Could you put the link to that board here? I searched and am not finding the recipe board on p2P on Pinterest under the boards. Thank you!

7. Kim, these sound SO yummy! I’ll go check out the recipe board on Pinterest for more and hope you’ve tagged this recipe there!

8. Bonnie says:

So do we get the recipe to these best ever cookies? I’m always looking for good recipes then I convert them to gluten, soy and dairy free. I really like your page.

9. Lex Bakarich says:

How do you find the p2P recipe board? The title of the recipe sounds like cookies my friend made. The were oatmeal but with a piece of caramel center that melted throughout.
    I’ve looked at recipes n Pinterest and have trouble actually finding the RECIPE. Lots of times it just takes you to another picture of the same thing. I guess I’m just not a Pinterest gal just as I am barely a facebook user.

10. Valma Callahan says:

Sounds wonderful! Where can I find the p2P recipe board?