Check out the December 2014 Issue of Pages – the 2nd Issue of pixels2Pages’ e-zine. It is full of Day2Day and Holiday inspiration along with a special goodie Just for You!

pages download

18 Responses to News: Pages Magazine December Issue is here!

1. Randi says:

Beautiful and inspirational issue. Love everything about the magazine…something for everyone.

2. Deanna Emmert says:

Imagine my delight and surprise when I “thumbed” through this issue and found several of my pages in the magazine. Wow and Whoa!!! Thank you so much! Loved the photography pages on exposure by Justine. Must practice that one!! Such a great issue overall! Thanks, Pixies, for all of your incredible dedication and hard work! 🙂

3. Linda DeLaughter says:

I downloaded the new Pages magazine to read at my leisure. I found a “download” about “Making a List” on page 81. I have been unable to download the link – even from the live Pages issue. Each time that I try to download the “link” that is provided at the bottom, it takes me back to the link to download the whole Pages magazine. What am I doing wrong?

• Tameka says:

I have just tested the link and it works just fine. Please hover over the button on page 81 (The button is not a clickable link. The link only appears after hovering over that area). Three blue circles will appear. Click the 3rd blue circle with the link on it. You will then notice in your browser toolbar that the download has started. The page won’t change, there will not be any notification that pops on your screen. The download will just start. Before you do that, please check the download folder on your computer. You may have downloaded it already without realizing.

• Linda DeLaughter says:

Thanks, Tameka! It downloaded after I corrected a “pop up” notification. Now, if I could just get my computer to stop asking me to log in to P2P every time I go to the site. It started when the “new” P2P home screen changed. Some times, P2P asks me to enter my login name and password, and every other time, I must go to the “member login” button and enter my password, even though the home screen says “Welcome Linda”.

• Shelley says:

If the home screen says Welcome Linda then you are logged in. Have you tried clicking on anything? The “Login” in the top menu doesn’t change – it still says login even if you are already logged in.

4. Caroline says:

When I try to download the List Files, it just flips me back to another copy of the magazine. What to do? TIA.

• Caroline says:

Never mind, apparently it does not work correctly when you are in full-screen mode. I got it to download. Thanks. (You can delete the question entirely if you like.)

• Tameka says:

I have tested it in full screen mode as well. Once the download starts in full screen mode, it exits full screen…but it still downloads. If you check your download folder you may have multiple downloads if you repeated the steps.

5. Christina says:

When I downloaded the list files…the files are in the format of PAPAGE files…which don’t open up in Storybook. Any thoughts on that or did anyone else experience that? Thanks!

6. ex-va-gal says:

Can you download the magazine?

7. scrappylady says:

How can find I find the first Issue of Pages? I have been a P2P member since the beginning and know I saw it once but cant remember how to find it again.