Rabbit, Rabbit and best wishes for a prosperous and Happy New Year! I know that we all say it every year, with every turn of the calendar page, but CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS 2015????!!!! Since I was born in a year that ends in ‘5’, and married in a year that ends in ‘0’, this is a BIG birthday year and big anniversary year for me. It also means that pixels2Pages will celebrate its 5th anniversary, which hardly seems possible!
What special occasions will you celebrate and scrap about in 2015? Will you be marking the days as part of our Day2Day community? Or maybe exploring what makes your house a home in our Project Studio class? Or perhaps you’ll make sure to document the big moments (and the little ones) as the year goes by. Whatever your style or your goals, join us in making a commitment to have fun while creating keepsakes for you and your family. Make it a point to stop by the pixels2Pages website and Facebook pages, browse through our pinboards on Pinterest, and lose yourself in an issue of Pages e-zine. The more you post and share, whether by commenting on the website, posting pages or comments on Facebook, or by pinning and repinning or tweeting and retweeting your favorite things, the more fun you will have, and you will have contributed to the p2P community overall. We are so glad you are here with us and the p2P team wishes you only the best for 2015!
Membership has its privileges
Did you download all eleven Quick Pages created by the p2P team using kits donated by the Panstoria Designers? And surely you got the fabulous Pixie Dust collection, also donated by the Panstoria Designers! If not, you still have a few days to get them. Like many Christmas trees, they will be history on 6 January 2015.
Today is the BIG DAY!!! It’s the first day of the very first Project Studio class, Home Is Where the Heart Is, led by p2P team member Kerrianne Hobbs and Panstoria designer Janet Carr of Little Feet Digital Designs. Over 100 scrappers are about to burst with excitement after waiting for the class to begin! It’s not too late to join them – quick! Click HERE if you want to be a part of the fun!
Today is still a BIG DAY!! It’s the first day of the new year, which means our Day2Day community is starting with a clean slate. It means that if this is the year you have declared “YES, I WILL take a photo every day and make a book of those photos!” then you are NOT BEHIND!! Quick! Grab your camera or your phone and take your first photo! It could be the beginning of something FUN! And to make it even easier, hop on over to the Panstoria store and purchase this year’s Day2Day 2015 Kit. If you didn’t get last year’s, grab it now, too – you can’t have too many 7-opening pages if you’re doing this project!
Since today is a holiday, sit back and relax while reading every word and looking at every page of our most recent Pages online magazine! We guarantee you’ll be inspired! While you’re there, have a look at our other publications on issuu.
Next Virtual Crop
Something to look forward to….and it’s this month!! Join us at the end of this month for our Time2Crop event – mark your brand new calendar for 30 January – 1 February and be there for more fun!
We are honored to be one of the featured designers for our friends over at Your Stories Go Digital this month! Check out their Facebook page for some p2P goodies, and be sure to share some of your favorite pages there, too.
We have a few housekeeping notes and reminders for you:
- If you are a resident of Texas and you are a p2P member, we need to know about it. Please send an email to info@pixels2Pages.net with the subject “Texas” and include your p2P user name. We need to be collecting sales tax from you instead of paying it for you.
- Membership details on the p2P website:
- Now would be a great time to do some account clean up! Please log into your p2P account and in the log in area, just under “Welcome, user name”, click “Membership Details” so that you can see your profile. Scroll down a bit until you can see the “Name” and “Contact Info” sections. You will see that your user name is filled in and cannot be changed, but you would be doing us a HUGE favor if you would please fill in your real first and last names and make sure your email address is correct.
- You can choose how you would like your name to be displayed on the website – it can be your user name, your first name, your nickname, whatever. If you used your email address for your user name, we suggest you not use it for your public persona.
- It’s a new year – is it time for a new password? Keep scrolling down and you’ll see where you can change your password yourself. We recommend that you NOT use the same old password over and over, even for a site like this where there is no payment info stored. Be proactive and give yourself a new, unique, and strong password!
- Be sure to scroll all the way down and click UPDATE PROFILE so all of this is saved!
- Account information on PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account and make sure that your contact info and payment info is current and correct. Be sure to check expiration dates on your credit cards, as this is the most common reason that payments are unable to be processed. If you have a new credit card, be sure that info has been entered in PayPal (if needed).
- Have a look around your account and check on your recurring payments, then find your p2P membership renewal date. Save yourself some hassle by making note of it somewhere that you won’t lose it (maybe on your new calendar?). Make sure that you only have one active auto-renewing membership!
- If you are a yearly member, please do not count on receiving a notice regarding your membership renewal. Check those dates now so you won’t be surprised when the time comes.
- If you have questions about your membership, please have a look at our FAQs first. If you still have a question, email us at info@pixels2Pages.net with your question and any pertinent information. You must include your p2P user name as well as your first and last names in your message. If your PayPal account is under another name, we need that information, too. DO NOT send your payment information or passwords to us!!
- If you do not receive an email from us in the next day or so, that means you are not on our email list, and that means you may be missing things! Please click HERE to subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter. NOTE: We also send occasional special announcements. We do not sell, share, trade, or give away our email lists.
- You may notice a new look on our posts – in an effort to make it easier for you to connect pixels2Pages offerings with Panstoria products, Artisan offerings will have a blue background and Historian offerings will have a mango background. Things like blogs and other posts that are more generic will remain a teal color, and Back2Basics is still gold. Our home page is still a work in progress – thanks for your patience!
If you were as busy as I was in December, you may have missed some exciting new offerings in the Panstoria store! Click HERE to purchase any of these kits using our affiliate link:
- 12×12 Classic Blueprint Collection #1 ($4.95) – 4 DPS Classic BPs: Apple Picking, Bath, Beach Cricket, Birthday
- 12×12 Classic Blueprint Collection #2 ($4.95) – 4 DPS Classic BPs: Easter, Daylesford, Mary’s Many, Tathra Wharf/Window Pane
- 12×12 Classic Blueprint Collection #3 ($4.95) – 4 DPS Classic BPs: Casino, My Indiana, Pinewood, Tilba
- 12×12 Classic Blueprint Bundle #1 ($13.95) – contains all Classic Blueprints listed above
- Day2Day 2015 Kit, available in 11×8.5 and 12×12 ($14.95) – 27 Blueprints, 2 covers, calendar embellishments, and alpha set
- Home Is Where the Heart Is Blueprint Book ($6.95) – 21 pages and one cover
- A Home Is Where the Heart Is Kit by Little Feet Digital Designs ($6.95) – 25 papers, 278 embellishments
- Home is Where the Heart Is Bundle ($12.95) – contains both the HIWTHI Blueprint Book and Kit listed above
NOTE: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the Home Is Where the Heart Is Blueprint Book and Bundle. Please wait until after January 2, 2015, to download them from the Panstoria store.
Look for more fun stuff coming soon! Are there Classic Blueprints you’d like to see for sale in the Panstoria store? If so, let us hear from you!
December 2014 at pixels2Pages.net
Let’s look back at the month of December at pixels2Pages. The headings are links to the content described.
….for those who like to learn by doing
235: Threes by Mary
236: Three Panels, One Photo by Kerrianne
237: Add a Tab by Janice
238: Copy and Repeat by Justine
239: Pencil Sketch by Kim
….for those who like to learn by reading
Artisan Tip: Creating Page Titles from Photos by Shelley
Historian Tip: Using RAW Files in Historian by Shelley
Artisan Tip: Library Folder Options by Shelley
Photography Tip: Lights by Justine
Tech Tip: Run as an Administrator by Shelley
…for those who like shortcuts to gorgeous pages
New this year in response to feedback from our members, we will not include 7-opening Blueprints in every month’s download. That doesn’t mean there won’t ever be any – they just won’t be a regular feature. If you find yourself needing more 7-opening Blueprints, we have two full Day2Day kits available in the Panstoria store – see link above!
DPS: Block Party (10 photos) by Justine
DPS: Cushiony Comfort (3 photos) by Alison
DPS: Childhood Friends (5 photos) by Janice
Single: Gone Fishin’ (6 photos) by Kerrianne
Single: Santa Collection (6 photos) by Janice
Single: Ghoulies and Ghosties (8 photos) by Anne
…for those who like to learn by watching and those who like to see the designer’s creative process in action
Start2Finish: Bowenfels Station by Alison
Video Tidbit: Canvas Prints by Shelley
Video Tidbit: From Mobile to Page by Kerrianne
…for those who love a little extra digital content
New this year!! Each month, one of our Pixie Dust Collections will be a sampling of designs from one of the talented Panstoria Designers. This month, Michelle Shefveland of Cottage Arts is sharing some of her coastal creations. We hope you enjoy this exciting new offering!
Comfort Food by Anne
By the Sea Sample Pack by Cottage Arts
…for those who enjoy working with a group of real people
Coming in January 2015: Jan will be in Livonia, MI for a LIVE event sponsored by Anna Broome and Mary will be in Silverton, OR for an event sponsored by Pam Winn.
…for those who don’t want to miss a thing!
Blueprint Checklists by Shelley
….for those who want to get to know the pixels2Pages team
Rabbit, Rabbit: It’s November and Happy Cyber Monday by Jan
Shelley’s Scribbles: Ambushed by Tears
Adventures of a Bond Girl by Tameka: If at First You Don’t Succeed
Happy Talk by Jan: Time Travel
Pooh’s Putterings by Anne: OK, 1-2-3 Smile!
The Buzz by Mary: Remember These?
Kim’s Blog: Sweets from Around the World
Justine’s Blog: Transformations
Penny’s Blog: Famous Ferris Fruit from Florida
Janice Gee’s Journal: Christmas Lights
A Little Birdie Told Me by Kerrianne: The Christmas Cake
Words and Pictures by Alison: An Unexpected Visitor
And here is what you can expect this month, with thanks to Tameka for the calendar and its handy check boxes: