- Lack of time – I haven’t gotten any less busy. My kids are growing up overnight. They are not really interested in hanging out with me anymore. They are only 17, 13 and 10, but they have ever growing social lives. They are still at home, yet I feel like an empty-nester. What I would give for just a little more time.
- They can’t be bothered – We all love to take pictures, but no one wants to pose for pictures (except my daughter). I am on the constant hunt for the perfect picture. All I seem to get are tired pouty faces, silly faces and mean scowls. Funny thing is… when they take pictures with friends and other family members, everyone is all smiles. Is this my punishment for being momma-razi for the past 17 years?
- Increasingly irritable – I feel as if my family knows exactly which buttons to push and they hold their finger on the button. They find my reaction hysterical, but why aren’t I laughing?
- UFO sightings – Don’t search my computer. I have so many unfinished opportunities, and I have started new ones. I finally dove in to finishing them but that pesky little four letter word…
- WORK – ugh. The 9 to 5 before my 5 to 9. Boring legal work that takes away from my scrapping.
- Loss – The loss of two key family members this year threw a monkey wrench into my weight loss. Not only did I not lose any additional weight, but I gained nearly 20lbs. I have lost 3lbs of that weight gain… but UGH… it is a never ending battle.
It may seem as if I have a lot to complain about, but when I vent all of my frustrations it opens my heart to love, fun, friendship and abundant happiness. I am having a blast as a participant in the Home Is Where The Heart Is Project. Nope, you won’t see me acting as Pixie Tameka over there. I am there learning, laughing and having fun. YOU SHOULD JOIN US. I have also committed myself to the Day2Day project again. Stay on me and make sure I don’t fall off the wagon.
Happy New Year everyone. Here are a few Project Studio pages I created and my very first Day2Day page of the year.
Content for Pictures Hanging and Busy Doing: Home Is Where The Heart Is Bundle. Font: Vanessa Loves Yo
Content for January 1-3: Little Things Matter Kit by Jumpstart Designs. Fonts: Teen and Vladimir Script