This public service announcement is intended mainly for our members who pay by the year, but monthly members may learn something, too!
The majority of our yearly memberships are due for automatic renewal in this last quarter of the year; actually, from the latter part of September through January, so we want to remind you about several things.
- You will not receive a notice prior to your credit card being charged – this news post is your reminder to check your PayPal account (or ask us) to see when your membership will renew.
- Please take this opportunity to log into your PayPal account and make sure that your payment information is current and correct.
- If, for some reason, you do not want to continue your membership, it is your responsibility to cancel it before the automatic renewal date. You can do this via PayPal, or you can write us (info@pixels2Pages.net) and ask us to cancel it.
- If you neglect to cancel your membership and you don’t want to continue it, but your credit card has been charged, please DO NOT contact your credit card company!!! Simply write us and we will work with you. Involving your credit card company generally means you are accusing us of using your credit card without authorization, which is detrimental to us and can involve monetary penalties.
- If you receive a message from PayPal saying that your account has been suspended because your payment could not be processed, that usually means that your credit card info was not up-to-date, and after trying three times to process your payment, PayPal gave up. You will want to do three things:
- Update your PayPal account info.
- Purchase a new p2P membership by clicking HERE.
- Register as an existing or returning member, using the same email address and user name that you used previously.
- If you log in to your p2P account, but you can’t see any of the member-only posts and you have not gotten a message from PayPal saying your account was suspended, it usually means they are in the 10 day period of trying to process your payment. They try on the day it was due, five days later, and five days after that before they suspend your account. There is nothing you can do during this period except update your credit card information, hopefully before the next processing date. If you must have access to the site during that time, you’ll need to cancel your membership and start a new one. Do not start a new membership without cancelling the existing one or you will be charged for two memberships.
- For more information about these or other membership questions, please check our FAQs and/or email us. We are happy to help!
We appreciate all of our members so much, and we have a special appreciation for our yearly members who made that commitment three years ago! Thanks for your support – we are excited about Artisan 5 and hope you will be sticking with us!