The last quarter of 2015 is nearly here and that means it’s time for a new list of Day2Day themes and of course some Pixie Dust goodies to go with it! We have loved how our Day2Day peeps embrace this wonderful project, taking a photo each day and then sharing their week with us – and sometimes embracing the theme we have suggested for the week as well! Taking a photo each day helps us remember everyday moments in our lives, as well as the big events. To be able to print a photo book at the end of the year to remember these moments, is like having a visual diary of our lives to treasure forever!

For those of you already participating in the Day2Day Project, we hope you’ll enjoy the next quarter of themes we have prepared and continue taking your photo each day. For those that have been admiring the wonderful pages that our Day2Day fans have been posting on Facebook – why not join in on the fun? There are absolutely no rules to the project about when you need to start – right now is the right time! The themes we provide for each week are to help everyone along and think outside the norm when taking photos. They’re also a great way to improve your photographic skills. The choice is yours: you can embrace the theme for the entire week, just take a photo here and there using the suggested theme, or not use the theme at all. This is a personal project, and there are no rules! Just have fun!

Simply click on the download button below to save the Pixie Dust files and a PDF of the weekly themes for Weeks 41 to 52 (plus a couple of extra days) to your computer.  For more information and help downloading Pixie Dust, click on this link:  Pixie Dust Help

Download_Button_SA

If you haven’t collected the Day2Day Pixie Dust from the Third Quarter of 2015 – just click the link below.

Day2Day_2015_3rdQuarterThemesp2P_2015_03_Day2Day_PDCollectionPage

Download_Button_SA

If you haven’t collected the Day2Day Pixie Dust from the Second Quarter of 2015 – just click the link below.

Day2Day_2015_2ndQuarterThemesp2P_2015_01_Day2Day_PDCollectionPage

Download_Button_SA

If you haven’t collected the Day2Day Pixie Dust from the First Quarter of 2015 – just click the link below.

Day2Day_2015_1stQuarterThemesp2P_2015_01_Day2Day_PDCollectionPage

Download_Button_SA

Tagged with →

16 Responses to Pixie Dust & Themes: Day2Day 2015

1. Karen Warner says:

I’ve been searching the sight for Pixie Dust Power Minute Videos. Where do i find those?

2. Deanna Emmert says:

I can’t believe I have kept at this project for going on 14 weeks now when last year I was just sporadic. So much fun. It is fascinating to me how I hone in on a theme ahead of time and start looking for photo ops I would not catch otherwise or miss the opportunity of getting. It gives me great practice with my Nikon AND my cell phone (although I do wish there was a great RAW mode app for Android phones). That’s one thing that is so much fun about D2D; it can be accomplished in so many different ways. My family is getting into helping me out when I can’t come up with anything and they are creative!!! LOL! But sometimes that means I get more pics of them as well. These new themes sound very interesting and challenging! Thanks so much!!!

3. Asmaan says:

Thanks for fixing the link on the other page Shelley!…the link on this page needs to be fixed too ’cause this was my starting point for the search…thanks!

4. Caroline says:

I’m going to try this again. Maybe having a smartphone this time will make taking pics easier!

5. Karen says:

I’m going to give it a try again . . . I got caught up on working on a book of my Dad’s life that I have done little else for the last few months. It’s almost finished except the proof reading.

• Janice says:

Yay Karen!!! Can’t wait to see your layouts from each week with your photos of your Day2Day life! You’ll love doing this project as there really are no rules, you can take photos of whatever you like, use the theme if you wish, and just capture your everyday life. Setting an alarm on your phone to go off at around 5pm helps you remember to take the photo each day too!

6. Mikki says:

Do we have to sign up to be a part of it, or just join in?

• Janice says:

Mikki – there’s no need to sign up for the Day2Day Project – just join in, and have fun! There will be quarterly posts on the website to update the themes and the Pixie Dust, and we love to see everyone’s weeks on our Facebook Page.

7. Kristeen says:

I may need a kick to get me out of my normal picture taking habits. I can already see I will be doing “A is for Arthur” (my Great Dane) – can I use the G week and D week for him too 🙂 Just Kidding! Seriously really looking forward to this new challenge!