See what you missed last month at pixels2Pages.net, your digital scrapbooking resource.

Rabbit, Rabbit, y’all!!  As soon as you finish reading this, head back over to the Forever store and take advantage of 30% savings on EVERYTHING through midnight PST today (1 December 2015).  It’s the last day of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.  Even printing is on sale – use the coupon code SAVE30.  If you are not a Forever Ambassador or working with someone who is, we’d love it if you chose pixels2pages as your Ambassador.  If you are a Forever Ambassador – quick – go let your customers know there is still time to save!  If you’re not an Ambassador but you have a friend who is – support her (or him) by entering her/his name or tracking code on the checkout page.

We’ve had lots of great responses to our recent survey – thanks if you are one of the people who took time to complete it!  It’s not too late, if you’d like to share your opinion with us – click HERE to do so.  In the spirit of meeting your needs, being flexible, and recognizing the ‘busy-ness’ that is December, we are shaking things up a bit this month.  And don’t be surprised if the shake-ups continue into the new year!  We hereby declare December 2015 to be ‘Pixie Power Month’, so get ready!  You’ve already gotten your December Blueprints and Pixie Dust, and we will have challenges for you every week this month.

In place of our Tuesday tips, we have bunches of printable tutorials for you, and these will be posted on the first three Tuesdays of the month.  In place of our normal Thursday Video Tidbits and Start2Finish videos, we will be posting over thirty (that’s right, 3-0!) very short Pixie Power Minute videos on the first three Thursdays of the month!  These tutorials and PPMs will focus mainly on basic aspects of Artisan 5, so you should have the tools you need to be able to power into the new year.

We’re taking the month off from blogging – turns out our blogs are not one of our most popular offerings – and we are stepping away from our computers for the last couple of weeks of December.  For the first time in five and a half years, we’re not promising quick answers to your questions or comments on every page posted.  We hope you will be spending time with your families and making memories, and we will be doing the same – and working on something fun for January!

December 2015 is also the month that we are bidding a fond farewell to Pixie Dust.  There are so many awesome designers who have beautiful kits in the Forever store, and so many places to get ‘freebies’ (if you NEED them!) that we thought it would be a better use of our time and resources to focus on other things.  One thing we are hard at work on is a new “Back2Basics” for Artisan 5 users.  We hope to roll it out later this month.

If you love attending LIVE events, be sure to consider attending the inaugural “FOREVER Retreat” weekend in Novi, Michigan in January.  Did I mention that Nick Kelsh will be there, too?  HERE is the registration info.

One last reminder about some of our Facebook groups.  In addition to our p2P Facebook page, we sponsor and administer the following Facebook groups:

• The p2P Affiliate group is open only to people who are p2P Affiliates; the p2P Forever Ambassador group is open only to Forever Ambassadors who are part of the pixAbilities (pixels2Pages) downline team.  Please do not request to join these two groups if you are not a p2P Affiliate and/or a p2P downline Forever Ambassador.
  • The Plan2Scrap Club welcomes anyone who wants to do some goal setting and have some accountability around their scrapping plans.  It is NOT a place for CT members to post random pages.
  • Our2Cents is the place to post pages you want creative/design advice on – we promise to be gentle!
  • Artisan 5: Good2Know is the place to report bugs and ask A5-specific questions (which will be answered with p2P links whenever possible).  It is not the place to ask A4 or Forever store-related questions.  A4 questions can be asked on the p2P Facebook page wall (as can A5 questions!); Forever Store questions should be posted on the Forever Facebook page or emailed to support@Forever.com.

November Posts

Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – the headings are links to the content described, and you’ll see images (which are not links) of November posts in the galleries that follow each heading.  Click on the image to see the title and author of the content.

Challenges…for those who like to learn by doing

Tips…for those who like to learn by reading

Blueprints…for those who like shortcuts to gorgeous pages

Videos…for those who like to learn by watching and those who like to see the designer’s creative process in action

Pixie Dust…for those who love a little extra digital content

Behind the Globe Blog posts: …for those who want to get to know the pixels2Pages team and see how we make digital scrapbooking a part of our lives

Checklists and Handouts:…for those who love lists!

Blueprint Checklists
Digital Content Checklists

December Calendar

Finally, here’s what you can expect in December, thanks to Tameka’s fantastic calendar:

December2015Thumb

Tagged with →

33 Responses to Blog: Rabbit, Rabbit December

1. Sharon says:

WHAT… do you mean that the blogs are not a popular offering! I LOVE the blogs! I have creatively used so many ideas, stories, concepts that I have obtained from your supercalifragilisticexpialidocious blogs. Please do not get rid of the blogs! it creates a positive, powerful, and personal connections to the Pixies that makes your scrapbooking website so unique. It sparks the creative process…at least for me. I love the content; but, I stay for the blogs. Please keep the blogs!

2. Terry Vachowski says:

All I can say is Thank You, Pixies! It’s sad to see some changes but others just add to the excitement. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

3. Jo says:

Love everything that p2P offers, learning heaps. Despite eye surgery and only able to use one eye at the moment, have watched all the Power Minutes, couldn’t wait LOL. To all the Pixies, have a wonderful break and a Peaceful and Happy Christmas.

4. janakamom says:

I like to print out the sheet that shows the Blueprints each month. When I “click” on the December 2015 above, it only comes up as a tiny jpg. When I “click” on the category heading “Checklists and Handouts….” the newest thing on that list is from November 2015 so doesn’t include December. Am I missing something?
    Thanks for your help. You all are the best!!!!
    Merry Christmas, Jan 🙂 <

5. Lori Morris says:

Hi, Jan
    I remember a while back watching or reading information on bringing in blueprint pages for a 12×18 calendar, but cannot find the information. would you be able to please tell me where I can find this info or let me know if I am just thinking I read that. 🙂
    Thanks.
    Thanks for all the hard work you pixie’s do for us. It does not go unnoticed. Addicted to my membership. 🙂

• Jan says:

Here you go, Lori: Calendar Workshop Many thanks!

• Lori Morris says:

Thank you.

• Lori Morris says:

Good morning, Jan
        Just wanted to let you know that using 12×12 blueprints in a 12×18 calendar project only works in Artisan 4. I followed the instructions and unless there is a trick to getting them to work in Artisan 5, they will not work. If I am missing something please let me know. Thanks again for your help.
        Oh, by the way I love the power minute videos….

• Shelley says:

I don’t see any problem using 12×12 BPs on calendar pages – unless you’re trying to copy from an A5 page to an A4 calendar. What in particular is not working?

• Lori Morris says:

Hi Shelley
            I was trying to copy a 12×12 blueprint following the steps from the instructions I received from Jan, but I could only get them to work if I was using Artisan 4. I used the 2016 black calendar templates when I started my project. They do not seem to work in my Artisan 5. I tried one page in Artisan 4 and that did work, but when I tried to copy and paste a 12×12 blueprint in my project in Artisan 5, it did not work. Not sure what I could be doing wrong…

• Shelley says:

Lori are these the instructions Jan sent you? These steps should work the same in A5 as they did in A4 or SBC. It’s basically just a matter of copying and pasting. To help you I really need more information about exactly what did not work, and what happened when you followed the steps.

• Lori Morris says:

Hi Shelley
            Thanks for trying to help me. I just tried opening a blueprint which opens in Artisan 4 and used control A to copy the blueprint, but when I go to my open project in Artisian 5 the paste button is not highlighted to let me paste the blueprint. I don’t know how else to explain it. Thanks for trying.

• Shelley says:

OK, I see your problem. You are trying to copy a page from A4 to A5, and that can’t be done. You can open the Blueprint in A5, but then you will no longer be able to use it in A4. I would recommend you import the BP into a 12×12 A5 project, then you’ll be able to copy it & paste it into your calendar project.

• Lori Morris says:

Thanks Shelley
            That works.

6. Tabitha Jones says:

So with Pixie Dust going away, will there be any additional goodies for us to use in making our pages? I love P2P and have enjoyed getting the mini kits and Pixie Dust. And while there is an abundance of ‘freebies’ out there to find- will the Pixies recommend some for us?

• Jan says:

We don’t have a specific replacement for Pixie Dust, Tabitha, but you never know what the future holds. Have you had a look at the free section in the Forever store? It’s worth going to! Click HERE to go to the Forever Store and under Price (on the right side of the page) click Free.

7. debbie says:

When I “click” on the BP and new content lists, they do not “enlarge” or open to allow me to print, yet calendar prints fine. . . could someone please check this and see if it’s me or on your end? Thank you

8. Deanna says:

It all sounds good to me! Enjoy yourselves!!! 🙂

9. Patricia Lewis says:

Thankyou for a great year of learning. Looking forward to the next 12 months. Merry Christmas to all the Pixies.

10. Asmaan says:

Lots of changes! Sad about pixie dust. I am sure you must have given a lot of thought to the changes and am eagerly waiting for all the pixie offerings in the coming month and the new year! Love and hugs always 🙂

• Jan says:

We are somewhat sad about Pixie Dust, too. But the survey was clear, and based on the pages we see, it doesn’t get used much. Thanks for being excited about changes!

11. carolyn says:

Pixies, Enjoy your well-deserved break!