See how the new alignment tools in Artisan 5 make it simple to perfectly align elements on your page.

Alignment Tools [2:01 min]

video

This Pixie Power Minute was originally created for pixels2Pages members. It is now available free of charge to complement our Getting Started with Artisan 5 program. For more beginner lessons in Artisan 5 software click HERE.

Tagged with →

10 Responses to Pixie Power Minute: Alignment Tools

1. fbailey says:

Hi-I have been using the Artisan and previously Creative Memories for years so I am a seasoned user. Sometimes when I use the ‘space evenly vertical’ tool it is wonky and then I have to try eyeing it. Today I was spacing three pictures and there is no way the third picture spaces evenly. In fact, it is quite a shorter distance from the second element to the third than what it is from the first to second. This has happened a number of times in the past when I use Artisan. Any ideas as to why this happens? Thanks Faith

• Shelley says:

Make sure there’s no invisible box around the image that isn’t lining up correctly. Or that you haven’t unwittingly grouped two things together. Try flattening each of the elements (individually) and then aligning them. If nothing works, or if this is a recurrent problem, send support@forever.com an email and they will be able to have a look and see what’s happening.

• fbailey says:

I flattened the elements and that worked. If it continues to be an issue I will contact support. Thanks for your help.

2. Linda Warren says:

I can’t seem to find the vertical alignment in the text path in Artisan 5. What am I missing?

3. Joy says:

Didn’t know how much I was missing the tools that Artisan 5 has to offer. Making things the same size needed to be determined between height and width. Thank you

4. Jenny Vanden Hoek says:

Just love the alignment tools

5. Suzanne says:

Love the alignment tools…