These four printable tutorials (13 pages in total) will give you an in depth overview of how to manage your digital art kits in Artisan 5. Click on each of the images below to download the pdf tutorials.

This one page tutorial gives you an overview of Library folders, Categories and Tags.
p2P_CM_Overview_Tutorial_SA

This 4 page tutorial is all about Library folders. Library folders are how your content is first introduced to the software.

p2P_CM_Library_Tutorial_SA

This 4 page tutorial is all about Categories. You can put one kit into multiple categories without duplicating the kit.

p2P_CM_Categories_Tutorial_SA

This 4 page tutorial is all about Tags. Tags allow you to organize the elements within a kit.

p2P_CM_Tags_Tutorial_SA

For more on organizing content in both Artisan 4 and Artisan 5, click the Content Manager Tag below.

19 Responses to Artisan 5 Tutorials: Content Manager

1. I am so glad you did this reference. Thank God its still here. I am moving stuff and backing stuff up before I update the new A5 update today.

2. Joy says:

Gold mine! Saving this page. Organization is key with all the goodies we have from CM, Forever, etc.

3. Patricia Lewis says:

Thankyou. Much appreciated. Hope all the Pixies and their families have a great Christmas.

4. jolleyontheroad jolleyontheroad says:

Oh My Gosh!! Does this mean I finally have to get it all organized!!! I think we need a month long workshop for this!!

5. Heather says:

This info is wonderful. Thank you so much. By the way, mine printed fine… all of them!

6. Barbara says:

Question on Adding to the Library – in the past, I’ve always just clicked on the link when my order is completed, and the Kit has automatically installed and loaded into Artisan, without asking me where the Kit should go. Now that I’ve organized and moved my kits from their original location, I’m wondering where new kits will go. Is there a default somewhere in Artisan that I can change to tell it where to store new kits in my computer? I can’t find it. Thanks!

7. Sandra Sylvester says:

I can’t get the Categories pages to load. I was able to get the others.

8. Linda DeLaughter says:

Thank you so very much, dear Pixies, for this wealth of information! I always seem to need a little extra guidance when I have not “practiced” on Artisan in a while!

9. Tina Burg says:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I am going to finally get my stuff organized!

10. pjmwier says:

The overview page is loading as mostly gray. I cannot see any content. I am using Chrome as my browser.

11. Jo says:

I can’t seem to get the Overview of the Folders to load fully. The others are perfect. Thank You.