The convenience of being able to sample text styles, shadows, effects and more will help you power through your pages.

Sample and Apply [1:57 min]

video

This Pixie Power Minute was originally created for pixels2Pages members. It is now available free of charge to complement our Getting Started with Artisan 5 program. For more beginner lessons in Artisan 5 software click HERE.

21 Responses to Pixie Power Minute: Sample and Apply

1. Donna Pullan says:

WOW!! I love this…didn’t know we could do this! Found it in the new issue of Pages Magazine May 2017.

2. Kim says:

Wow….had no idea about this feature!! Thank you!

3. Mary Lentz says:

Looking forward to applying this.

4. fbailey says:

I just read today’s posting on P2P and it referred to this video so I thought I would check it out. It is good we have the pixies because without an actual guide book with all these features at my fingertips I would never pick up on them. With our low Canadian dollar I hesitated joining P2P but it is something I now look forward to each day. I keep wondering though how long it will be before you have taught us all there is to know and do. Hopefully not for a long time. I guess Forever can always develop Artisan 6 complete with new features and that will keep up the learning curve.

• Alison says:

Glad to hear you’re enjoying your membership Faith. There are so many fabulous things you can do in Artisan 5, I don’t imagine we’ll run out of ideas for a long time yet!

5. Kim says:

yes it has been a year since the posting, but I’m just watching this now and wow…I never knew!! Thank you!

6. LaniCreely says:

AWESOME. I have never used them and boy do they make doing things easy.
    Thank you.

7. Christine Smith says:

Thanks very helpful.

8. Sandy says:

Just finished my marathon watching of all the Power Minutes and I really am loving all the options for “new tricks”. I just need to remember to use them so I don’ forget about them. THANK YOU for putting these Power Minutes together. Now I need to find some time to practice with them.

9. Karen Jones says:

I keep posting with amazement. I was ery happy with A4, but A5 gives us so many more options that are easier to do.

10. Pam says:

Sure is a breeze!! Thanks

11. Beverly Goodrich says:

Cool! I had not noticed the Sample and Apply in the righ-click list. I love that you are pointing out short-cuts for us!

12. Karen Weaver says:

Thank you! Extremely helpful!