Welcome to Creating a Page – Getting Started with Artisan 5

Sit back and watch as Anne uses the tools and techniques you’ve learned in this Getting Started with Artisan 5 course to create a page in one of her family albums. This is what it’s all about – making albums to celebrate your life, your memories.

Creating a Page [8:17 mins]

For printable handouts about adding Blueprints or other page templates to your project, and filling a Blueprint with content, click here.

19 Responses to Creating a Page – Getting Started with Artisan 5

1. Gwenith says:

I really need help in accessing something that will give me a complete overview of 5 versus 4, and the things that are different and new. It seems so very different to me having used 4 quite a long time, and I’m struggling working in 5. Does something like that exist?

2. cmforlife says:

Where do you get the KG Fonts? Are they free downloads?

3. ilenem says:

I click on the video and nothing is happening.

4. Roberta Hemphill says:

I’m having trouble with this video, too. It just doesn’t ever load. I just watched another one, and it worked fine. Hmmmm…..

5. Ann Gulledge says:

Hi Shelley. I am also having difficulty opening two of the videos. I can open the two on the right, but not the two on the left. I have nothing else open on my computer. I even re-started it just to be sure. I waited for over three minutes to give the video plenty of time to load, but it never did. Since I’m not the only one who has reported this, it would seem there is some issue with two of the videos.

• Shelley says:

You’re right Ann, there’s obviously something, but we can’t figure out what it is! All our videos are created and uploaded using the exact same software and processes, and none of us are havinbg any trouble playing them, so it’s a complete mystery to me! Have you tried playing them in a different browser? That seems to help for others.

6. Patricia Lewis says:

Hooray kept trying and had success.

7. Louise S Quinn says:

Unable to open this video. Only able to open 2 of the 4 !

8. Carolyn says: