digital scrapbooking with Artisan 5 at pixels2Pages.net

We are excited to announce a new addition to our Back2Basics course membership – Getting Started with Artisan 5!  This is the perfect place to start if you are just getting back to scrapbooking and have upgraded to Artisan 5.  If you are already a Back2Basics member, you will have access to this new training.    NEW – FROM OCT 1 2016 BACK2BASICS MEMBERSHIP IS NOW FREE TO ALL.

Here are the components of Getting Started with Artisan 5:

• 4 videos, which take you step-by step through the processes of setting up your content library, starting a project, creating a page and ordering a printed copy of your completed project;
  • 13 pdf handouts with step-by-step instructions that you can print for easy reference;
  • 1 special edition p2P Challenge giving you step-by-step instructions for creating a fun page; and
  • 5 exclusive Blueprints (page templates) to give you a head start with your pages.
  • Several short videos explaining important topics in 1-2 minutes. We call these Pixie Power Minutes (PPMs).

This is a great place to send your customers who are new to Artisan 5, or to send yourself if you need a little push to get started.

We hope you’ll enjoy learning about Artisan 5 as much as we have!

Tagged with →

14 Responses to News: Announcing a New Addition to Back2Basics – “Getting Started with Artisan 5”

1. Kathy Christensen says:

How can I watch Back2Basics on my computer? I paid the $20.00, but I can’t find Back2Basics for Artisan 5.

• Alison says:

Hi Kathy, firstly are you logged in? Check the email you received from us when you joined for your log in details – username and password. Then click on Back2Basics in the orange menu bar right at the top of the page. From there you can click on the icon for Back2Basics for Artisan 5 and you will see all the videos, handouts and Blueprints.

• Jan says:

It looks like you have registered properly, Kathy. Have you clicked on the Back2Basics link on the orange bar on the pixels2Pages site?

2. Lauri says:

I just purchased the $20 back to basics to help me with A5. It still says I do not have access to this. Can you help?

• Jan says:

It’s because you haven’t completed your registration, Lauri. I’ll email you the link you need (which should be in your inbox already). Please register as an existing/returning member.

3. lisa meeks says:

If you are a P2p member are you not also by default a member to everything offered?
    TY, Lisa

• Alison says:

Everything but the Back2Basics course which is a stand-alone course for a one-off payment. Not everyone will need Back2Basics. If you are comfortable in Artisan, you will learn a lot more from the regular offerings. Getting Started with Artisan 5 really is aimed at the absolute beginner to the software.

4. Nanette Shipman says:

I am a P2P member and I’ve been using A5 for awhile but I’ve not had a chance to get through the Pixie Power Minutes yet. I am planning to start on those today. I was just wondering if the new Back2Basics will be a significant benefit to me or is it more for people who are still new to it? All of your training is so helpful and I know have not explored many of the possibilities in A5 yet. I am just trying to decide if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me? Thanks.

• Alison says:

Nanette, Getting Started with Artisan 5 is really aimed at the beginner. You would probably find watching all the Pixie Power Minutes more helpful, since you are already comfortable in A5.

5. Sanddollar says:

I have a Pixels2Pages membership and I can get to the B2B for Artisan 4. When I try to go to B2B for Artisan 5 it says it is not included in my membership level. Why is that?

• Alison says:

Back2Basics is a separate membership, not included in the pixels2Pages membership. p2P members have access to a small part of the Artisan 4 B2B course, giving you an idea what it involves, but to have access to the full Artisan 4 B2B course and to Getting Started with Artisan 5, you need to purchase a Back2Basics membership. It is only $20 and has no time limit.

6. Andrea Gearing says:

It sounds like a great idea. I am a current P2P member, but when I try in Artisan 5 and hit a wall, with my limited time it is too easy to just stop trying and do it in Artisan 4. I may just need to have the structure of working through the basics! Thanks for making this available!

• Jan says:

Andrea, this A5 addition is not structured the same way that the original Back2Basics was. If you’re already familiar with the program in general, you might be better off watching the Pixie Power Minutes and reading the tutorials from last month to get you going on A5.