Adding text to your page is an important part of telling your stories. This tutorial will help you create just the look you want with your text.
- changing text style (Bold, Italic or Underline) or the text color,
- adjusting text alignment within the text box,
- modifying the spacing between lines of text,
- adding space around the text,
- creating indents or bullet points.
Click this image to download a pdf tutorial that can be read online or downloaded and printed for your personal use. Scroll down for a short video about text formatting options.
Formatting Text [2:45 mins]
Use these navigation buttons to see the next (or previous) post in this series, go back to the Getting Started with Artisan 5 Home page, or to see more on this current topic.