pixels2Pages members receive a collection of 18 Blueprints every month as part of their membership. A sample collection of Blueprints is provided free – the link is below. For instructions on downloading Blueprints click one of the images below to open a tutorial that relates to the internet browser you are using. These tutorials can be read online or downloaded, saved and printed if desired for your personal use.

To download your free Sample Blueprint Collection, click HERE.

Use these navigation buttons to see the next (or previous) post in this series, go back to the Getting Started with Artisan 5 Home page, or to see more on this current topic.

Tagged with →

9 Responses to Downloading Blueprints

1. kjaristi@gmail.com says:

What am I missing? I have downloaded the file, but each page says artfile instead of png. So they won’t load.

• Kim says:

Blueprints are a .artfile. They are meant to be kept in a folder. When you have your Artisan project open, you can import the Blueprint. At the bottom of the post there are links showing you how to import Blueprints.

2. mtho1977@bigpond.net.au says:

I have been a member for a few years but have not downloaded blueprints for maybe a year or more…..how to I find out what was the last ones I downloaded so I know where to start and download…I now have a new computer and am able to start using them again….thanks

• Kim says:

We don’t have any way to track what you have downloaded. You could go to your Blueprint download folder and sort by date, that will give you an idea.

• mtho1977@bigpond.net.au says:

Thanks Kim…..
        I did a check last night and today have downloaded all I am missing…..made a new folder for Artisan 5 Blueprints…ready for my new computer that I will put 5 onto..and keep 4 on the old one at present till I finish the project I have been working on for about 8 years…..
        🙂

3. carol.isabel63@gmail.com says:

Where do I go to find the blueprints I’ve missed. I’ve been a member for over a year and this is only my second time logging in. I have some catching up to do. Thanks

4. calql8r1000@gmail.com says:

My computer quit working and I’ve had to send it in to be looked at (it is under warranty). I don’t know if I will have it back in time to download December and/or January blueprints. I just joined pixels2pages and have never downloaded blueprints before. Do those blueprints remain available to me after the end of the month or do I just lose out?