It’s not too late to register for the Forever Retreat Weekend in Bloomington, Minnesota (Minneapolis area) near the Mall of America on May 13-15, 2016! This is open to all memory keepers, photo friends, Forever Ambassadors and friends who just want time to have fun, learn, or drop off things to be digitized! Your hosts are Amy Storch, Kathy Povolny, and Beth Gibson-Lilja.
Register today! This retreat is for digital and traditional photo friends and their photo projects. Not only will it be fun, but you’ll get lots done. You will also have the opportunity to learn how to simplify, protect, organize, share, and create from the experts (pick and choose which breakouts you want to attend)! Here are just a few things you’ll get to enjoy and explore!
This is what is included:
1. 48 hour crop/workshop room (1 PM Friday -1 PM Sunday) with table space for your projects, electricity for your tools, and wi-fi for your computer. We will be sure you and your friends sit together- coming alone? Great! You’ll meet some wonderful photo friends! I’ll have a spot at a table near you too…come join the fun!!!
2. Goody bag filled with things you will LOVE ! It’s a surprise…
3. Personal 15 minute appointment for camera or phone camera help with photographer Nick Kelsh. So exciting!
4. Clean out your media closet and get it digitized/scanned! We’ll have our Forever scanning and digitization expert, Brenda Broberg, there to scan your photos on the spot or take your VHS tapes, home movie reels, slides, artwork, photo albums (all sizes), etc. to the Forever Media Store in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to get everything digitized/scanned for you. **Let me know if you want a price list e-mailed to you so you can see the prices.
5. Friday night dinner, Saturday lunch, and Saturday dinner. Plus, if you are staying at the hotel, you will get a daily fully cooked-to-order breakfast and happy hour included.
6. Tech support on site to help you all weekend! Love this!! Optional training breakouts for online storage, media conversion, and creating.
7. Do you love using the old Storybook Creator (now Artisan) or Memory Manager (now Historian)? Did you know these are now with us at our Forever home? Our pixels2Pages trainer, Jan McCallum, will be there to share all kinds of tips/tricks that you will LOVE LOVE LOVE!
8. Did I mention fun???? Join the fun as we celebrate life, family, photos, and memories together.
9. Great value deal! Price: $89.99 for Saturday 9am-9pm (lunch/dinner included plus all of the above). $159.99 for all three days Fri. dinner + Sat. lunch/dinner included plus all of the above) The Embassy Suites is giving us a complete suite (includes breakfast/happy hour) rate of $139 by 4/29. You can also purchase fabulous Forever Logo Wear when you register or an exclusive “Click with Nick” lunch/photo safari to Como Zoo & St.Paul camera/photography session with our favorite professional photographer Nick Kelsh! (How to Photograph your Life)
10. Register today at www.forever.com/retreats Please contact me if you have questions. Looking forward to seeing you there!
*Note: Traditional friends will need to print photos and bring your albums or projects. Digital friends will want to bring your laptop. See you there!