It is simple and easy to order your projects from the Forever Store using the Forever Print Shop.

Forever Store Ordering Process [6:41 mins]

Tagged with →

10 Responses to Video Tidbit: Forever Store Ordering Process

1. carolyn says:

I noticed that for the layflat binding there was an additional $40 charge but I thought there was a per page charge too (for pages after the first 20 pages). Is that not the case anymore?

• Tameka says:

Layflat is considered an upgrade, so there is a charge for that. That charge is in addition to the additional page charge. The quoted price is the base price. Then each page over 20 is an additional charge as well as upgrades such as layflat and padded covers.

• carolyn says:

I do not think I asked my question clearly, sorry. The standard book is 20 pages, then there is a additional charge for a layflat binding for a standard book. Got that. If there are additional pages, there is a charge per page for each additional page. Got that. So if there are additional pages in a book with a layflat binding is the per page charge higher? It seemed in the presentation currently there is one charge for the binding and is not dependent on the number of pages, is that correct?

• Tameka says:

Layflat upgrade is a flat fee for the book. It does not matter how many pages you have. You pay for each page over 20…and then if you want Layflat, you pay the 1 time flat rate whether you have 20 pages or 99.

2. Lori Morris says:

Thanks Tamika for this updated information. Is the heart page you did a blueprint? I love that page.

3. Barbara says:

Thanks Tameka! This is very timely for me as I am uploading two photobooks to Forever today. I am confused about one thing: when printing with the standard binding (not layflat), in the “trim with binding” view you see the gutter indicated by a checkerboard area, plus a shadow next to it. If some of my photos touch the edge of the shadow does that mean they will be cut off? Is it just the gutter area alone that I need to worry about? Thanks.

• Tameka says:

It doesn’t mean it will be cut off, it will just fall in the bind/bend of the book. Any element that falls in the “bend” of the book may be difficult to see. It is strongly recommended that you do not put text or pertinent detail in that area.

4. sistersunshine says:

Thanks Meka for this step by step vidtid…. it’s nice to have to refer clients to. *U* Kathleen who LOVES your book.