ForeverTagLine

NoFrillsCrop_2016_November12_RegistrationBanner

Come crop with us!

November 12, 2016

Calling ALL scrapbookers/memory keepers!  This is a day reserved for you! From 9:00 am until midnight, whether you are a digital scrapper, traditional scrapper, or both, come on out and work on your projects.

Not a member of pixels2Pages?  Or wondered what is pixels2Pages all about?  Come and check out the p2P community LIVE! – you don’t have to be a member.  pixels2Pages Team Member Kim Mannino will be on hand to introduce you to Forever Permanent storage and Forever projects that allow PC and MAC users can create beautifully effortless projects.

We hope you can join us for this no frills/no training Crop where you can work on your projects and enjoy the company of friends.  There will not be any formal Artisan or Historian training.

Lunch/Dinner on your own.  Water and light snacks will be provided.

NoFrillsCrop_2016_November12_RegistrationOpen

The crop room is reserved from 9:00 a.m. to midnight!

$49 – Crop till midnight

$149/night for either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, plus tax

A block of rooms has been reserved (Saturday night) for those that want to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Morgan Hill.  They will guarantee this rate until October 28, 2016.  Phone:  408-776-7676

Click on the link below to register

Reserve your space today!

14 Responses to Forever p2P LIVE Crop: no-frills

1. Sandy says:

I can’t come for the crop but may stop by to say hello to everyone.

2. I am all signed up and ready to go! Can’t wait for the Cricut training!

3. Nanette Shipman says:

Do you still have openings for this? I’d really like to try to come. Should we be checking room availability before we register or the other way around? And, just for clarification……..I don’t have a Cricut so I wouldn’t be attending the training. Can we still sign up to crop ’til midnight? Thanks!

• Kim says:

Hi Nanette,

I do still have room and would love for you to join me! The Cricut is training is a little bonus for the evening. Would love to have you stay till midnight and you don’t need a Cricut. I would book the room and then register. Look forward to seeing you!
      Kim

4. Kathy Chrystal says:

Would love to see a p2P live on the eact cost too! Live in Maryland area but willing to travel to attend workshop. I learned so much last year when I attended the weekend in North Carolina.

• Jan says:

Kathy, mark your calendar now for the last weekend of September (Thurs – Sun), as we will be in attendance at the giant scrapbook weekend extravaganza sponsored by our partners FOREVER!! It will be in Atlanta and half of the p2P team will be there!! Look for more details soon!

5. Liz Propst says:

Sure would be cool if Pixie Anne would do this on the east coast. I bet I coulld find a really cool place for her to have one…either at a church in her community or at a building at my camp!
    I bet I could help her with the logistics!

6. Hi, Kim. I just paid via Pay Pal for the No Frills Crop in January. I paid using my iPad and I just want to make sure you got it. Can you please let know if you received the payment. Also, will the crop have a block of rooms for this event? Thanks!