Rabbit, rabbit y’all!!
Oh my gosh – it’s DECEMBER!! What a month we have had at Forever and pixels2Pages – cyber space was abuzz last night as people were working hard to finish up books, calendars, gifts, and projects while the big sale was on. I even got a few things ordered! Here’s hoping you’ve had fun making meaningful gifts for your family and friends this holiday season. There’s still time to finish those orders before the holidays, so keep up the great work! I’m loving reading all of the goals met in our Plan2Scrap Club!
New Look for pixels2Pages.net!
If you were wide awake this morning, you may have noticed a few changes on the p2P website! Shelley has been hard at work cataloging all of the posts on our site and organizing them in a way that we hope will make it easier for you to find them. You probably have noticed that the web page is wider, the aqua blue menu bar is gone, and the mango bar has new menu items on it, and today you should be seeing our new and improved home page! I encourage you to take a look now – hover over each item on the menu bars so you can see your new choices. Click on the buttons on the Home page and see where they take you. As noted, this is a work in progress, but we’d love to know what you think.
Changes coming in 2017 regarding posting on our Facebook Page
We had a momentous event on our Facebook page yesterday, as we topped 15,000 likes to our page! Woo hoo!! We’d like to go even higher, and you can help us by inviting your friends and customers to ‘like’ us, too – bonus points if they become p2P members, too! One of the main reasons we have a Facebook page is to foster a sense of community among our members and followers, which I think those who visit the page often would agree we have done. We love seeing the completed pages you post there, and we love reading your comments on our pages and on the pages others have posted. We have laughed and cried together, and we’ve been around the world and in your backyards! We know your families, your favorite colors, sports teams, and foods. When we meet you ‘in person’ it’s like bumping into an old friend.
However, we have many more ‘likes’ than we do pixels2Pages members, so some secondary goals are to share Forever Artisan, Forever Historian, Forever, pixels2Pages, and the power of digital scrapbooking with others. For that reason, and because of your feedback, we will be modifying the terms of the p2P Facebook page and p2P Facebook groups slightly. Currently, our guidelines for posting are:
- We invite you to share your digital scrapbook pages on our Facebook page. Posting a comment, page or question on the pixels2Pages Facebook Page conveys your acceptance of pixels2Pages’ terms and conditions. We reserve the right to display your page and/or comments on the pixels2Pages.net and/or Forever.com websites, in marketing materials, and/or in training modules. We commit to give proper credit to such material whenever possible.
- We train people to use Forever Artisan and Forever Historian software for digital scrapbooking. We invite you to post pages done using this software AND either using and crediting something you learned from pixels2Pages OR using only content that can be purchased in the Forever store.
- When posting pages here, please list content used (papers, embellishments, overlays, etc.) and credit the designer of the content. When relevant, note the pixels2Pages technique (from a tip, video, or blog), challenge, Blueprint, and/or Pixie Dust used. Please list all fonts used on the page.
- No solicitation of any kind, including links to websites (other than Forever.com or pixels2Pages.net), blogs, or other Facebook pages is allowed on this page. Pages and posts of this nature will be removed without notice.
The main change we will be making is to change the “OR” in the second bullet point to “AND”. Beginning 1 January 2017, please post pages containing only content available in or purchased from the Forever store. This includes templates as well as papers, embellishments, masks, overlays, frames, word art, etc.
The other request we have is that you post only pages done using your actual photos – no stock photos please. If you are a Creative Team member, please post pages done purely for advertisement purposes somewhere else. Pages posted in violation of these terms will be removed without further notice.
We appreciate your understanding and your support of these guidelines, and we can’t wait to see all of the fantastic pages you share with us next year!
We are getting questions about Day2Day books and kits for 2017 already!! Never fear, those new offerings are in the Forever store now! Click HERE to see them.
We are excited to see who finishes those 2016 projects in January – it is a big undertaking and we commend those of you who have stuck with it! I always look forward to Sundays and Mondays and seeing how the Day2Day themes have been interpreted. I have to admit I’m a bit envious of those who have such a fun photographic record of their years!
It’s almost Virtual Crop time!
Our next quarterly crop will be January 27-29, so plan now to keep that weekend clear. January is always such a good time to get loads done!
As we announced last month, we’re offering two new monthly webinars – one for Forever Ambassadors only and one for p2P members and potential p2P members. The focus of these webinars is pixels2Pages, so don’t hop on expecting Artisan or Historian training.
On the first Monday of the month, at 9 PM EST, we will air “Build Your Business with pixels2Pages” for Ambassadors only. One of the main topics we’ll cover is how to apply to be a pixels2Pages Affiliate and how to use pixels2Pages in your Forever business. To register for this webinar, click HERE.
On the third Monday of the month, at 9 PM EST, we will present “Maximize Your Membership with pixels2Pages” for anyone – current, former, or potential pixels2Pages members. You do not have to be an Ambassador to attend this one. We will offer you tips for navigating the p2P website and strategies to help you make the most of your membership investment. To register for this webinar, click HERE.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series. Just a note – it will take us a bit of time to update the new member messages so that they reflect the new look and function of the website.
As mentioned last month, we have a good number of live events going on all over North America, and we hope you’ll be able to join us for one (or more) of them. Here are places and dates of upcoming events:
- Forever Retreat Weekend 6-8 January 2017, Novi MI Trainer: Jan McCallum; Coordinator: Anna Broome REGISTRATION ENDS SOON – ACT NOW!
- p2P LIVE MEGA WEEKEND EVENT – not planned, but it happens that we have THREE events this weekend! 20 – 22 Jan 2017
- Bailey, CO Trainer: Jan McCallum Ambassadors: Sheri Wernke and Lane’e Willardsen (waiting list only – contact jan@pixels2Pages.net if you are interested – event starts on 19 January)
- Sebring, FL Trainer: Tameka Bond; Ambassador: Cindy Swilley
- San Diego, CA Trainer: Kim Mannino; Ambassador Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE 3-5 March 2017, Portland, OR Trainer: Mary Browder; Ambassador Pam Winn
- Forever Retreat Weekend 24-26 March 2017, Dallas TX Trainer: Mary Browder; Co-host Ambassadors: Phyllis Malallah and Cheryl Sheehy
- p2P LIVE 31 March – 1 April, Windsor, Canada Trainer: Tameka Bond; Ambassador: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE 28-30 April, Asheville, NC Trainer: Anne Lineberger; Host: Liz Propst
- Forever Retreat Weekend 5-7 May 2017, Calgary, AB Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host Ambassador: Deanna Johnson
- Forever LIVE! 2017 3-6 August, 2017, Phoenix, AZ at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix – tickets on sale TODAY! Order yours now!
- p2P LIVE 27-29 October, Toronto, Canada Trainer: Tameka Bond; Ambassadors: Karen Walker and Carol Painter
p2P LIVE events are coordinated by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. If you are interested in attending one of these, please email forever@pixels2Pages.net. Forever Retreat Weekends and Forever LIVE! are sponsored by Forever and registration is online – just click the link for details and to reserve your spot.
Forever Ambassador Program
Forever is always looking for Ambassadors who will help spread the word about Artisan, Historian, pixels2Pages, Forever Guaranteed Accounts, and Forever Digitization Services. We hope you’ll consider joining that effort – for information about how to sign up to be a Forever Ambassador (and a p2P Affiliate), please click HERE.
Since the p2P team has officially joined the Forever family, we are no longer serving as Forever Ambassadors (at least, not in the same sense as before!). If you have been choosing the p2P team (pixAbilities) as your Ambassador, we want you to be able to select a Forever Ambassador as your new ‘person’ instead of continuing to choose p2P when you check out from the Forever store. If you need or want suggestions, just email info@pixels2Pages.net and we can help you find someone that will meet your needs. Again, thanks for your prior support!
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – I’m trying something new here, thanks to an awesome tip from Shelley! Click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages in November.
Finally, here’s what you can expect this month, thanks to Tameka’s fantastic calendar: