Rabbit, rabbit y’all!!
Wow! I don’t know about you, but I am still on a high (and still recovering) from our recent Scrap Camp virtual crop! We had so many people participating and loads of pages posted – we hope you got a chance to join us and that you have at least one project ready to print at the Forever™ Print Shop!
If you were busy, out of town, or otherwise occupied last weekend, there is still time to download the crop goodies and see the special videos and challenges we had for you. Click HERE to see what you missed, but act fast – they will only be available through this Friday, 3 February 2017.
Thanks to all of you who joined us, posted pages, collected badges, and had fun learning while cropping. Here is a sampling of some of the badge pages posted, along with the croppers’ comments about the virtual crop, what they learned, and what they accomplished:
Digital Scrapbooking Software Survey
If you haven’t taken this very short survey yet, please click HERE and help us serve you best.
RootsTech is “the world’s largest celebration of families across generations.” This year’s conference, the seventh annual one, will be held in Salt Lake City, UT on February 8-11, 2017. Over 30,000 attendees are expected, and Forever™ is one of the main sponsors of the event. Since family heritage is a primary focus of RootsTech, there will be some special Forever™ art kits featured as conference specials. But don’t despair – we’ll be offering the Vintage Memories Mega Bundle by LuckyGirl Creative™ as the Deal of the Day on Saturday, 11 February. This AMAZING offer will be only $35 – and it’s a $100 value! Mark your calendars now so that you remember to buy it then.
Digital Art News (and more!)
We know how much you love collecting cute new digital art kits, so you’ll want to make sure you’re in-the-know about what’s coming this month:
- Deal of the Day: Save 50% on a different art kit each day (check the Forever™ website after 10 AM Eastern each day to see the new deal) with the promo code DEALOFTHEDAY. The Deal of the Day was such a big hit in January that we are continuing it in February. Great opportunities to add to your digital content collection and save!
- StoryBook Legacy Collection™ by Forever™ Release: this month, there will be 25 rebranded Creative Memories art kits available. There are two sales involving these kits:
- Buy a bundle featuring 20 kits for $49.99 using the promo code GRABBAG at checkout.
- Buy a bundle featuring the other 5 kits plus an exclusive card kit (valued at $12.95 and not available separately) with the promo code FOREVERYOUNG.
- See the gallery below for some of the kits that will be in these two bundles.
You may purchase any of the above kits (except the exclusive card kit) individually at regular prices – you do not have to purchase in bundles only. The content in these kits has not changed – only the branding has been updated.
For more information, click the image below to download the February promotions available from Forever™ and plan accordingly.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the p2P team is part of the Forever™ family, we are no longer serving as Forever™ Ambassadors (at least, not in the same sense as before!). If you have been choosing the pixels2Pages team™ (pixAbilities) as your Ambassador, we want you to be able to select a Forever™ Ambassador as your new ‘person’ instead of continuing to choose p2P when you check out from the Forever™ store. If you need or want suggestions, just email info@pixels2Pages.net and we can help you find someone that will meet your needs. Again, thanks for your prior support!
The p2P team offers two monthly webinars – one for Forever™ Ambassadors only and one for p2P members and potential p2P members. The focus of these webinars is pixels2Pages, so don’t hop on expecting Forever™ Artisan® or Forever Historian™ training.
On the first Monday of the month at 9 PM EST, we will air “Build Your Business with pixels2Pages™” for Forever™ Ambassadors only. The main topics we’ll cover are how to apply to be a pixels2Pages™ Affiliate and how to use pixels2Pages™ to grow your Forever™ business. To register for this webinar, click HERE.
On the third Monday of the month, at 9 PM EST, we will present “Maximize Your Membership with pixels2Pages™” for anyone – current, former, or potential pixels2Pages™ members. You do not have to be an Ambassador to attend this one. We will offer you tips for navigating the p2P website, specific tips about our different membership offerings, and strategies to help you make the most of your membership investment. This month, the focus of this webinar will be on p2P Blueprints. To register for this webinar, click HERE.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages™ members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Forever™ Blog Posts
Since you’re reading this, we know that you know about the pixels2Pages™ blog, but did you know that Forever™ has an awesome blog, too? Be sure to check it out HERE – you might be surprised what you find!
As mentioned last month, we have a good number of live events going on all over North America, and we hope you’ll be able to join us for one (or more) of them. Here are places and dates of upcoming events:
- p2P LIVE 3-5 March 2017, Portland, OR Trainer: Mary Browder; Ambassador Pam Winn
- Forever™ Retreat Weekend 24-26 March 2017, Dallas TX Trainers: Mary Browder and Jan McCallum; Ambassadors: Phyllis Malallah and Cheryl Sheehy
- p2P LIVE 31 March – 1 April, Windsor, Canada Trainer: Tameka Bond; Ambassador: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE 28-30 April, Asheville, NC Trainers: Anne Lineberger and Tameka Bond; Host: Liz Propst
- Forever™ Retreat Weekend 5-7 May 2017, Calgary, AB Trainers: Jan McCallum and Tameka Bond; Ambassador: Deanna Johnson
- Forever LIVE!™ 2017 3-6 August, 2017, Phoenix, AZ at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix – tickets on sale – order yours now while it’s still early bird pricing!
- Forever™ Retreat Weekend 27-29 October, Louisville KY Trainer: Jan McCallum; Ambassadors: Val Boeh and Cathy Hardin
- p2P LIVE 27-29 October, Toronto, Canada Trainer: Tameka Bond; Ambassadors: Karen Walker and Carol Painter
p2P LIVE events are coordinated by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. If you are interested in attending one of these, please email forever@pixels2Pages.net. Forever™ Retreat Weekends and Forever LIVE!™ are sponsored by Forever™ and registration is online – just click the link for details and to reserve your spot.
Forever™ Ambassador Program
Forever™ is always looking for Ambassadors who will help spread the word about Forever™ Artisan®, Forever Historian™, pixels2Pages™, Forever Storage™, and Forever™ Digitization Services. We hope you’ll consider joining that effort – for information about how to sign up to be a Forever™ Ambassador, please click HERE.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in January.
We have released the latest issue of Pages magazine. It is sure to inspire. Check it out.
February 2017 Calendar
Finally, here’s what you can expect this month, thanks to Tameka’s fantastic calendar. We encourage you to download and print out the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you.