Read all about it! Digital scrapbooking news at pixels2Pages.net

****This news post has been updated.  Please click HERE for the most recent version.****

Great news y’all!  In just a few short weeks, pixels2Pages™ memberships will be available for purchase in the Forever™ store!  This is a big move for us, and it’s a good thing, but it is a change, so we want to let you know what to expect, what actions you will need to take (and not take!), and when you will need to act.

What to expect:  Moving Day is Monday, 13 March 2017 (subject to change, but hopefully not by much!)

Between now and then:

• ALL active monthly recurring payments will be cancelled at PayPal.
  • All active yearly memberships that would have renewed between 13 March and 30 April 2017 will be cancelled at PayPal.
  • You will receive a notice from PayPal when the recurring payment for your membership has been cancelled.
  • You will have access to the pixels2Pages website until the date your membership was due to renew.  If you do not have access, please email info@pixels2Pages.net and include your p2P user name.
  • You will receive an email or two from Forever reminding you of the date your membership was due to renew.
  • Please do not contact us to inquire about your renewal date.  If you need to know that information now, please check the recurring payments in your PayPal account or check your credit card statements.

ACTION IS REQUIRED BY YOU: Make sure you have downloaded, saved, and backed up ALL Blueprints available to you.  THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

After Moving Day:

• Monthly members will need to purchase a new membership in the Forever store on or after their upcoming renewal date.  All current monthly members should have purchased a new membership in the Forever store before 13 April 2017.
  • Yearly members whose membership was due to renew between 13 March and 30 April will need to purchase a new membership in the Forever store around the time of their original renewal date.  You will be notified the week of 6 March if you are in this group.
  • Yearly members whose memberships are due to renew AFTER 30 April 2017 should TAKE NO ACTION at this time.
  • In April, yearly memberships that would have renewed in May will be cancelled at PayPal and you will be notified.  In May, June renewals will be cancelled, and so on.
  • It is VERY IMPORTANT that current yearly members do not purchase a new membership until their current membership has ended!

On the day you buy your new membership in the Forever store:

Here is the new process for purchasing a p2P membership:

1. Go to www.pixels2Pages.net and choose “Join” OR go to www.forever.com and choose Products > Pixels2Pages.
  2. A window in the Forever store will open – it will look something like this:
  3. Choose the appropriate membership and add it to your cart.
  4. Continue shopping (if desired), then check out as usual in the Forever store, making sure your Ambassador has been identified, applying any applicable coupon codes (see below!!), etc.
  5. p2P registration is done automatically; you will keep the same user name and password that you had before. NOTE: If you did not have an ACTIVE p2P membership on 22 February 2017, you will receive notification of a new user name and password via email from Forever.
  6. Log in and start (or keep) having fun at pixels2Pages.net!
  7. Brand new members will receive an email asking you to confirm being added to the p2P e-news subscription list.
  8. Your membership will renew automatically until cancelled (see below).

Thank you for sticking with us!

As our thank you for purchasing a new membership in the Forever store, we’d like to offer you a new and exclusive Blueprint Book and digital art kit designed to coordinate with it. To claim your thank you gift, enter the coupon code p2PTHANKYOU at the time you purchase your new membership.  This code will be active until April 2018, so don’t worry if you have a yearly membership – you will still get the kit!  We appreciate your loyalty and patience!
  **COUPON CODE WILL NOT WORK UNTIL AFTER 13 MARCH 2017 AND UNTIL YOU PURCHASE A NEW p2P MEMBERSHIP IN THE FOREVER STORE.**

Final details

FREE TRIALS: Anyone who has not already had a pixels2Pages membership may sign up for a one month free trial by purchasing a monthly membership and entering the coupon code p2PFREETRIAL.  This is a one-time use only code and is only good for monthly memberships.  You must cancel before the end of the 30 days to avoid future charges.  **COUPON CODE WILL NOT WORK UNTIL AFTER 13 MARCH 2017.**

RENEWAL DATES AND CANCELLATIONS: One of the best things about this move is that you will be able to see when your next recurring membership payment is due and you can cancel recurring payments yourself.  To do that, log in to www.forever.com and go to Account > Orders & Downloads > Recurring Payments.  You will see your start date and the date the last payment was made.  To cancel your membership, click “Cancel Membership” at the bottom of that window next to the green “Visit pixels2Pages.net” button.  Here is an image of what that will look like:

NOTE TO AMBASSADORS: This move to the Forever store means that the sale of pixels2Pages memberships will be credited to you when purchased by anyone who has selected you as their Ambassador.  The current Affiliate program will not be needed after mid-March.

QUESTIONS? If you have questions, please comment below or email info@pixels2Pages.net.  Thanks again!

49 Responses to News: Moving Day is Coming!

1. Jueaneene Kilmartin says:

When you say ‘backup your Blueprints” do you mean on an external hard drive, or on your computer? sorry just a little confused. They are saved in a file in my documents. I have a continual back up of my whole computer going all the time…is that what you mean?

• Shelley says:

Yes, we recommend having a second copy because if your computer crashes and you lose your Blueprints we won’t be able to replace them. A full regular computer backup does the job, although really people do recommend more than one form of backup, to be really safe – read more HERE.

2. Lisa Lardner says:

I have a monthly membership that will renew tomorrow. Should I cancel it as I will only have 7 days left on the membership until March 13th? And then resign up under Forever? Or do I continue to receive my membership until April 6th?

• Shelley says:

If you renew tomorrow you will still have the full month’s access. I would recommend doing that in case there are any delays with the move (Not expecting any, but you never know with computers!). There’s nothing to lose by waiting.

3. i am one whose membership will expire in April. My only concern is I have no idea what my password is. Will I need it when I purchase my membership through Forever. ( I stay logged on)
    Thanks

• Shelley says:

You can always click the Forgotten password link. But when you purchase a new membership from Forever you will not need your existing password.

4. Kathy Baids says:

Can you please tell me when my yearly membership expires?

• Alison says:

I’m so sorry, but we do not have the resources to look up each person’s renewal date.

You may log into your PayPal account and check your Recurring Payments -OR- you may check your credit card statements (if you paid by credit card) -OR- you may wait until we notify you of your cancellation and renewal date.

The important thing to know is that the only action that needs to be taken now is to make sure you have downloaded, saved, and backed up your Blueprints prior to 13 March 2017.

Thanks for your patience!

5. Elizabeth Mooney says:

What will the payment methods be for the new pixels to pages accounts

6. Barbara says:

Is there a smart way to make sure we’ve downloaded all our blueprints? With 5+ years of membership, I think I’ve been good about downloading every month but would like to make sure I didn’t miss anything. The idea of trying to figure out if I have it all is a little daunting. Thanks!

7. Joanne Hunter says:

My husband usually buys my membership and we don’t have a pay pal account to check. I usually get an e-mail telling me it is ending so I can renew. Can you tell me when mine is ending? Or, will a get an e-mail when it ends? Thanks for your help

• Shelley says:

You will receive an email from Forever when your membership was due to renew, and you should also get an email from paypal too. All you need to do now is make sure you have downloaded, saved, and backed up ALL Blueprints available to you.

8. Linda Paxston says:

My renewal isn’t until Nov 7th, so I put a reminder on my calendar with a link to this article. 🙂

9. Beverly Velino says:

Just confirming I understand. Upon my new purchase after moving to Forever, my finished pages in Artisan 4 and photos in Historian will move with me? My previously purchased packages and kits will not? Sorry for my confusion, but I want to be sure I don’t lose anything and I’m not very computer savvy. Thanks, Bev

• Shelley says:

Nothing that’s on your computer will be affected in any way by this move. The only change is that p2P memberships will be sold by Forever, instead of directly through the p2P website. Your photos, projects, art kits and programs will be completely unchanged.

10. Rebecca Lewis says:

Going forward are y’all going to be doing the monthly blueprints? Those are what I use the most from my membership. Or are we going to start having to purchase them from the forever store?

• Shelley says:

Most definitely Rebecca! We’ll still be offering Blueprints, videos, tips, bright ideas, crops – the only thing that’s changing is that p2P memberships will be bought from Forever instead of directly from us.

11. scrap4fun says:

So sorry to bother you, but I am not sure when my yearly membership is up. If you could help, that would be great.

• Shelley says:

Thanks for your patience!

12. Dean Hoelscher says:

Can you tell me my renewal date please?

• Jan says:

Thanks for your patience!

13. christine m hafeman says:

could you please tell me when my membership is expires, can not find it on my profile page thanks

• Jan says:

Thanks for your patience!

14. marion says:

Can you please tell me the date that my yearly membership ends?

• Jan says:

Thanks for your patience!

15. Donna Ames says:

I believe my membership is until September sometime. If I’m reading this correctly, I should get a notice that my Paypal payment will be cancelled in August. Is that correct?

16. Billie J says:

I am currently a monthly member and my payment is on the 28th of the month. I am confused about this statement:
    “Monthly members will need to purchase a new membership in the Forever store on or after their upcoming renewal date.  All current monthly members should have purchased a new membership in the Forever store before 13 April 2017.”
    So on the 28th of Feb I should purchase a monthly membership? If I do that, I will have paid paypal and forever. Should I wait until March 13 to purchase it?
    I think “monthly members” and “current monthly members” is what is throwing me.

17. sistersunshine says:

Ohhhhh goodie goodie goodie, this will give all the pixies more time to be creative instead of doing all that admin stuff… so happy for you, I know this is something you have long wanted to have happen. *U* Kathleen

18. ANN LARRABEE says:

Can you tell me when my yearly membership end date is?
    Ann

19. Shirley Bennett says:

This is a very good overview of what is going to happen. I will trust the process!!!!!!!! LOL

20. Connie Demers says:

if we have commissions in our affiliate account that has not been paid out because it was less than $25, what happens?

21. Debbie says:

Just to confirm, it’s only the blueprints we need to back up? Everything else will still be available after the move (such as challenges, video, etc…?

22. Janet says:

How can I tell when my yearly subscription needs renewed? I did try the forever instructions, but I saw nothing about a p2p membership. Is there a way on this P2P sight to determine my expiration date?

• Shelley says:

There isn’t an easy way, but you can check the Recurring Payments in your PayPal account or check your credit card statements. After the move it will be much easier to check that. You are set till May 5th.

23. Judith McLeod says:

I have a yearly membership. Where do I find the end date for it? I’ve looked under my Profile but I can’t see anywhere it is listed. Thanks.

24. Caroline says:

Is there a way we can back up our blueprints to our Forever account, yet have them remain “active”? I’m thinking probably not 🙁