Today is the official launch of our new and completely updated Getting Started with Artisan 5 course. This course includes everything you need to know to get started using Artisan 5, the best ever digital scrapbooking software. We have updated every section of the course, and added lots of new short videos and printable handouts.
The components of the course are as follows:
- Short videos which show you the essentials of using Artisan 5.
- PDF handouts with detailed instructions that you can print for easy reference.
- Some special edition p2P Bright Ideas giving you step-by-step guides for creating pages.
- Sample Blueprints (page templates) to give you a head start with your pages.
- Bonus Pixie Power Minute videos (under 2 minutes each) that answer basic questions about using Artisan 5.
You’ll find all the lessons, Blueprints and Bright Ideas under “Get Started” on the mango menu bar at the top of every page on this website.
The lessons are grouped by topic. You can, of course, work through them in any order you like, but if you prefer a systematic, step-by-step learning process, follow the lessons in order. Click the topic buttons (Projects, Blueprints, Photos, Text & Content) to view videos and printable tutorials on each topic, or scroll through the lessons, following the navigation buttons at the bottom of each post. Click the Bonus button to see very short videos (we call them Pixie Power Minutes) on a variety of topics. These are normally part of a pixels2Pages membership but we have made them available free to help you quickly master some of the particularly useful tools and functions of Artisan 5.
These lessons are ideal for anyone starting out with Artisan 5, or upgrading from an earlier version of the software. It would also suit even experienced Artisan users who may be self taught, and anyone who would like a refresher on any of the topics covered.
Go and check it out and let us know what you think.