Rabbit, rabbit y’all,
Welcome to October, everyone! I hope you have been enjoying our p2P Moveable Feast Virtual Crop that will be wrapping up today. What is your favorite part of the crop? The challenges, collecting badges, digital art freebies, chatting with the team, getting your pages done using featured techniques? I could go on and on with all the benefits gained from these fun virtual get-togethers. We love them as much as you do and can feel the excitement in the air as the season begins to change.
With the holidays right around the corner, we want to get you prepared and ahead of the game as much as possible. Take a look at all the amazing announcements and sales below. And be sure to print out our Gift Giving Guide and Calendar to keep you on track.
Let’s take a look.
Forever Sales Promotions in October
- Deal of the Day: Check the FOREVER™ website after 10:05 AM Eastern each day to see the new deal and use the promo code DEALOFTHEDAY. The Deal of the Day has been widely popular, and it offers great opportunities to add to your digital content collection and MORE. If you love Deal of the Day, be sure to check back this month on Oct 3 – 9, 17, and 26 as we might just have a few extra special things planned. Click HERE to see all of the deals!
- We have two new digital art brands joining the FOREVER store this month. We will welcome Paper Tray Studio™ on Tuesday, October 3 and Templates & Co™ on Wednesday, October 4. Each brand will offer an amazing Mega Bundle for their Deal of the Day debut which you won’t want to miss.
- There are so many great ways to save this month.
- Buy Storage, Get Storage: October 1 – 31, when you purchase 5GB or more of storage this month, you’ll get more storage – FREE! See all the details listed on the October Deals and Promotions flyer below.
- Digital Scrapbooking Day Sale: Oct 5 – 15, save 25% on ALL digital art kits and ALL printed projects. Plus, if you’ve been looking to purchase or upgrade to Artisan 5, now is your chance to save 40% on Artisan 5 software. Use promo code: DSD2017
- StoryBook Legacy Bundles: Oct 13 – 19, save big on 2 bundles released from the vault at a substantial savings. The Rugged Outdoors Bundle will featured 5 kits and an exclusive set of pre-designed pages for $29.99. Use promo code: OUTDOORS. Retail value: $36.00. The Halloween Bundle will included 20 kits for $49.99. Use promo code: HALLOWEEN. Retail value: $120.00.
- New FOREVER™ Print Photo Books: Yes, the new FOREVER Print online application will be launched on Oct 23 and we will celebrate the announcement with a sale on ALL printed products from Oct 23 – 31, whether you choose to print your projects from Artisan or FOREVER Print. Promo code: CELEBRATION17
- Did you know that opening your Artisan program can help you save, too? Look for Secret Sales in the newsfeed of your Artisan program!
- Be sure to check out the above sales plus more on the October Deals & Promotions flyer below. And please, always feel free to share with family and friends.
Getting Started Lessons
Are you new to FOREVER Artisan 5, or do you have friends or customers who are? Be sure to check out our Getting Started lessons, especially THIS ONE about working with pre-designed pages. It’s a perfect way to get started off right! You’ll also find two different sets of Blueprints in the Getting Started posts – if you’re new to pixels2Pages, this is a great way to grab a few more Blueprints!
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in September.
The p2P team offers an on-going webinar series for p2P members and potential p2P members designed to help you get the most out of your pixels2Pages membership.
Our first ever “Ask a Pixie” webinar debuted on the first Monday in June and was tons of fun. Check out all of the topics we covered HERE. The next webinar in this series will be on October 2, 2017 (the first Monday) at 9 PM EDT. This is a very informal question and answer session about Artisan and/or pixels2Pages. Click HERE to register for this webinar. You do not have to be a p2P member to attend, but you will need to ask a question when you register. We will address as many of the questions asked in advance as we can in one hour.
On the third Monday of each month, also at 9 PM EDT, we will present “Maximize Your Membership with pixels2Pages” for anyone – current, former, or potential pixels2Pages members. We will offer you tips for navigating the p2P website, specific tips about our different membership offerings, and strategies to help you make the most of your membership investment. This month there will be an encore presentation of Maximize Your Membership with Crops. To register for this webinar, click HERE (even if you had registered previously). If you cannot make the webinar, a link to the recording will be sent to you in the days following the webinar.
Since the focus of this webinar is pixels2Pages, don’t hop on expecting FOREVER Artisan® or FOREVER Historian™ training, but know that after the webinar, you’ll have a better idea where to find what you’re looking for and how to get around the p2P website and utilize your pixels2Pages membership!
We make every attempt to record these webinars so that you can see them if you missed them or refer back to them later. HERE is a link to previously recorded webinars.
Pages Magazine and other pixels2Pages publications
Here is our most recent issue of Pages magazine – it is massive and sure to inspire! This issue marks three full years of Pages. Check it out – you may find one of your pages in it! Please share this issue with your friends and continue to post your completed pages using pixels2Pages offerings and FOREVER content on the pixels2Pages Facebook page.
Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you – be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
FOREVER Live! 2018, p2P Live! Events and FOREVER Retreat Weekends
Here is the current schedule of upcoming FOREVER Live!, p2P LIVE! events, and FOREVER Retreats this calendar year. Getting out to teach live events is one of our favorite things!
- Registration for FOREVER Live! 2018 on August 2-5 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania will open on Monday, Oct 2. Holiday pricing of $199 will last until Dec 31 at 11:59pm Pacific. Get registered now for this Ambassador focused event and let the celebration begin. We’re looking forward to welcoming home ALL of our family to Pittsburgh. Be sure to check out the just released Tentative Agenda.
- p2P LIVE! October 20 – 22, 2017, San Diego, CA; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Ambassador: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend October 27 – 29, 2017, Louisville KY. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Ambassadors: Val Boeh and Cathy Hardin.
- p2P LIVE! October 27 – 29, 2017, Cambridge, Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Ambassadors: Karen Walker and Carol Painter
- p2P LIVE! December 7 – 10, 2017, Whitworth Ranch Retreat, Texas. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Stacy Seely
- p2P LIVE! January 12 – 14, 2018, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: JennyLynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 12-14, 2018, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January 13-15, 2018, Fort Worth, Texas. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Georgette Lopez Aguado
- p2P LIVE! January 25-28, 2018, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts: Sheri Wernke and Lane’e Willardsen
- p2P LIVE! February 23-25, 2018, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! March 2-5, 2018, Portland, Oregon. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend March 9-10, 2018, Brandon, Manitoba Canada. Trainer: Mary Browder
- p2P LIVE! March 23-25, 2018, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! April 20-22, 2018, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend May 4-6, 2018, Denver, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino
- p2P LIVE! June 8-10, 2018, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! June 15-19, 2018, Mackinac Island, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Kathleen and David Eichler
- p2P LIVE! September 21-23, 2017, Essex, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend October 12-14, 2018, Richmond, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond
- p2P LIVE! October 19-21, 2018, Portland, Oregon. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Click on the links above for more information about the event. If the event is not linked, registration has not yet opened. If you are interested in hosting an event, comment below or send an email to info@pixels2Pages.net.
Forever Retreat Weekends and FOREVER Live! are sponsored by FOREVER and registration is online – just click the link for details and to reserve your spot.
FOREVER Ambassador Program
FOREVER is always looking for Ambassadors to help spread the word about FOREVER Artisan®, FOREVER Historian™, pixels2Pages™, FOREVER Storage™, and FOREVER™ Digitization Services. We hope you’ll consider joining that effort. For information about how to sign up to be a FOREVER Ambassador, please click HERE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the p2P team is part of the FOREVER family, we are no longer serving as FOREVER Ambassadors (at least, not in the same sense as before!). If you have been choosing the pixels2Pages team (pixAbilities) as your Ambassador, we want you to be able to select a FOREVER Ambassador as your new ‘person’ instead of continuing to choose p2P when you check out from the FOREVER store. If you need or want suggestions, just email info@pixels2Pages.net and we can help you find someone that will meet your needs. Again, thanks for your prior support!
Our transition to the FOREVER store
We are so grateful to each of you who have purchased a new pixels2Pages membership in the FOREVER store! HERE is a link to the latest update with regard to this transition. All monthly memberships have been cancelled at PayPal, as have all yearly ones that would have renewed between mid March and October 31, 2017. If you had one of those, it’s time (or almost time) to click HERE to purchase a new membership. Remember to use the coupon code P2PTHANKYOU when you check out so that you receive your thank you gift (an exclusive Blueprint book and kit) from us. If you forget to use the P2PTHANKYOU coupon code, don’t despair – we are sending out replacement codes every Monday to anyone who forgot or didn’t know to use it. No need to contact us or support – we know who you are!
If you are an annual member, please make sure you stay on top of your p2P Blueprint downloads so that you’ll be ready when it’s time to get a new membership. Previously posted Blueprints will NOT be available after the purchase of your new membership. All other posts on the website (Bright Ideas, Tips, Videos, Blogs, Workshops, Handouts, Checklists, etc.) will be available as usual. And, of course, you will still receive 18 new Blueprints every month of your new membership! Did you download your September Blueprints yet? If not, go get them now – click HERE!
If you still have questions about the move, click HERE to see answers to the most frequently asked questions.
October 2017 Calendar
Finally, here’s what you can expect this month, thanks to Tameka’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print out the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you.
Credits: Header – Rabbit, Rabbit Are You Superstitious? by Designs by Laura Burger
Featured Image – Colors of Spring Bundle by Lucky Girl Creative