Rabbit, rabbit y’all,
Welcome to November, friends! It’s hard to believe but the holidays are right around the corner. It’s time to start considering what gifts you’ll be giving the special people in your lives. With so many options available through FOREVER™, what will you choose? As for me, I’m working on my family calendars and ornaments this week and paying close attention to the holiday shipping deadlines. With so many Blueprints and pre-designed templates in the FOREVER Digital Art Store this year, my work has been cut in half. In talking with the other Pixies, I’ve heard they are busy creating and shopping too. Some favorites in addition to print products include Media Conversion boxes, permanent Storage, and p2P memberships. Remember, if you are not sure what exactly your loved one would like best, you can always opt for a FOREVER gift certificate.
Since it is November and the season of gratitude, on behalf of myself and the entire p2P team, let me say thank you for your continued support of our FOREVER pixels2Pages community. We value each and every one of you and consider you much more than customers — you’re our friends! And friends love to share little gifts, right?! As a small token of our appreciation, jump on over to this news post and pick up the 30 Days of Gratitude word art freebie available this month. It’s made to coordinate with the 30 Days of Gratitude Complete Bundle designed by ClickCollage™ which just happens to be the Deal of the Day today.
Let’s take a look at all the great promotions this month.
Forever Sales Promotions in November
- Deal of the Day: Check the FOREVER™ website after 10:05 AM Eastern each day to see the new deal and use the promo code DEALOFTHEDAY. The Deal of the Day has been widely popular, and it offers great opportunities to add to your digital content collection and MORE. If you love Deal of the Day, be sure to check back this month on November 3 and 23-27 as we might just have a few extra “exclusives” planned. Click HERE to see all of the deals!
- There are so many great ways to save this month.
- Forever Print™ Celebration Sale: November 1 – 7, save 40% on all FOREVER Print photo books. Yes, the new FOREVER Print online application is launching today! If you want fast and easy books to create and print this holiday season, give our new online application a try. Perfect for Mac users, non-Artisan users, and those short on time. Use promo code: CELEBRATE17
- Black Friday Sale: Nov 8 – 30. Use promo code: BLACKFRIDAY
- Save 40% on all printed projects and FOREVER Artisan® or FOREVER Historian™ Software
- Save 30% on all digital art and FOREVER Storage® single payments
- Save 15% on any FOREVER Conversion Box
- p2P Black Friday Sale: Nov 23 – 27 only, save 30% on a p2P Yearly Membership. Now would be a great time to treat yourself to an early holiday present!
- StoryBook Legacy Bundles: Nov 10 – 16, save big on 2 bundles released from the vault at a substantial savings. The Noel Bundle will feature 5 kits and an exclusive set of pre-designed pages for $29.99. Use promo code: NOEL. Retail value: $36.00. The Holidazzle Bundle will include 20 kits for $49.99. Use promo code: HOLIDAZZLE. Retail value: $120.00.
- Did you know that opening your Artisan program can help you save, too? Look for Secret Sales in the newsfeed of your Artisan program!
- Be sure to check out the above sales plus more on the November Deals & Promotions flyer below. And please, always feel free to share with family and friends.
Our gift to you!
To kick off the season of Thanksgiving, we would like to say “Thank You” to the FOREVER community! We are truly grateful that you share your lives with us through your stories and photos. This is just a little something extra to help you create your FOREVER Artisan pages. The 30 Days of Gratitude kit has 6 lightly textured papers featuring fall colors and 100 pieces of word art to help you tell your stories. Click the image below to download this kit.
Getting Started Lessons
Are you new to FOREVER Artisan 5, or do you have friends or customers who are? Be sure to check out our Getting Started lessons, especially THIS ONE about working with pre-designed pages. It’s a perfect way to get started off right! You’ll also find two different sets of Blueprints in the Getting Started posts – if you’re new to pixels2Pages, this is a great way to grab a few more Blueprints!
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in October.
The p2P team offers an on-going webinar series for p2P members and potential p2P members designed to help you get the most out of your pixels2Pages membership.
Our first ever “Ask a Pixie” webinar debuted on the first Monday in June and was tons of fun. Check out all of the topics we covered HERE. The next webinar in this series will be on November 6, 2017 (the first Monday) at 9 PM EDT. This is a very informal question and answer session about Artisan and/or pixels2Pages. Click HERE to register for this webinar. You do not have to be a p2P member to attend, but you will need to ask a question when you register. We will address as many of the questions asked in advance as we can in one hour.
On the third Monday of each month, also at 9 PM EDT, we will present “Maximize Your Membership with pixels2Pages” for anyone – current, former, or potential pixels2Pages members. We will offer you tips for navigating the p2P website, specific tips about our different membership offerings, and strategies to help you make the most of your membership investment. This month there will be an all new presentation of Maximize Your Membership all about Tips. To register for this webinar, click HERE (even if you had registered previously). If you cannot make the webinar, a link to the recording will be sent to you in the days following the webinar.
Since the focus of this webinar is pixels2Pages, don’t hop on expecting FOREVER Artisan® or FOREVER Historian™ training, but know that after the webinar, you’ll have a better idea where to find what you’re looking for and how to get around the p2P website and utilize your pixels2Pages membership!
We make every attempt to record these webinars so that you can see them if you missed them or refer back to them later. HERE is a link to previously recorded webinars.
Pages Magazine and other pixels2Pages publications
Here is our most recent issue of Pages magazine – it is massive and sure to inspire! This issue marks three full years of Pages. Check it out – you may find one of your pages in it! Please share this issue with your friends and continue to post your completed pages using pixels2Pages offerings and FOREVER content on the pixels2Pages Facebook page.
Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you – be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
FOREVER Live! 2018, p2P Live! Events and FOREVER Retreat Weekends
Here is the current schedule of upcoming FOREVER Live!, p2P LIVE! events, and FOREVER Retreats this calendar year. Getting out to teach live events is one of our favorite things!
- Registration for FOREVER Live! 2018 on August 2-5 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is now open! Holiday pricing of $199 will last until Dec 31 at 11:59pm Pacific. Get registered now for this Ambassador focused event and let the celebration begin. We’re looking forward to welcoming home ALL of our family to Pittsburgh. Be sure to check out the just released Tentative Agenda.
- p2P LIVE! December 7 – 10, 2017, Whitworth Ranch Retreat, Texas. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Stacy Seely
- p2P LIVE! January 12 – 14, 2018, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: JennyLynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 12-14, 2018, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January 13-15, 2018, Fort Worth, Texas. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Georgette Lopez Aguado
- p2P LIVE! January 25-28, 2018, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts: Sheri Wernke and Lane’e Willardsen
- p2P LIVE! February 23-25, 2018, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! March 2-5, 2018, Portland, Oregon. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend March 9-10, 2018, Brandon, Manitoba Canada. Trainer: Mary Browder
- p2P LIVE! March 21-25, 2018, Scurry, Texas. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Stacy Seely
- p2P LIVE! March 23-25, 2018, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! April 20-22, 2018, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend May 4-6, 2018, Denver, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino
- p2P LIVE! June 8-10, 2018, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! June 15-19, 2018, Mackinac Island, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Kathleen and David Eichler
- p2P LIVE! September 21-23, 2017, Essex, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend October 12-14, 2018, Richmond, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond
- p2P LIVE! October 19-21, 2018, Portland, Oregon. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Click on the links above for more information about the event. If the event is not linked, registration has not yet opened or registration has closed. If you are interested in hosting an event, or have questions about any of the events listed above, comment below or send an email to tbond@FOREVER.com. Tameka will then connect you with the Trainer nearest you.
Forever Retreat Weekends and FOREVER Live! are sponsored by FOREVER and registration is online – just click the link for details and to reserve your spot.
FOREVER Ambassador Program
FOREVER is always looking for Ambassadors to help spread the word about FOREVER Artisan®, FOREVER Historian™, pixels2Pages™, FOREVER Storage™, and FOREVER™ Digitization Services. We hope you’ll consider joining that effort. For information about how to sign up to be a FOREVER Ambassador, please click HERE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the p2P team is part of the FOREVER family, we are no longer serving as FOREVER Ambassadors (at least, not in the same sense as before!). If you have been choosing the pixels2Pages team (pixAbilities) as your Ambassador, we want you to be able to select a FOREVER Ambassador as your new ‘person’ instead of continuing to choose p2P when you check out from the FOREVER store. If you need or want suggestions, just email info@pixels2Pages.net and we can help you find someone that will meet your needs. Again, thanks for your prior support!
Our transition to the FOREVER store
We are so grateful to each of you who have purchased a new pixels2Pages membership in the FOREVER store! HERE is a link to the latest update with regard to this transition. All monthly memberships have been cancelled at PayPal, as have all yearly ones that would have renewed between mid March and October 31, 2017. If you had one of those, it’s time (or almost time) to click HERE to purchase a new membership. Remember to use the coupon code P2PTHANKYOU when you check out so that you receive your thank you gift (an exclusive Blueprint book and kit) from us. If you forget to use the P2PTHANKYOU coupon code, don’t despair – we are sending out replacement codes every Monday to anyone who forgot or didn’t know to use it. No need to contact us or support – we know who you are!
If you are an annual member, please make sure you stay on top of your p2P Blueprint downloads so that you’ll be ready when it’s time to get a new membership. Previously posted Blueprints will NOT be available after the purchase of your new membership. All other posts on the website (Bright Ideas, Tips, Videos, Blogs, Workshops, Handouts, Checklists, etc.) will be available as usual. And, of course, you will still receive 18 new Blueprints every month of your new membership! Did you download your October and November Blueprints yet? If not, go get them now – click HERE!
If you still have questions about the move, click HERE to see answers to the most frequently asked questions.
November 2017 Calendar
Finally, here’s what you can expect this month, thanks to Tameka’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print out the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you.
Credits: Header – Rabbit, Rabbit Are You Superstitious? by Designs by Laura Burger
Featured Image – Colors of Spring Bundle by Lucky Girl Creative