I hope one of the reasons you are reading this blog is because you love pixels2Pages and all things FOREVER. One of the things that makes pixels2Pages great is our Community. We have a diverse community of like-minded people – we all love to tell our stories and preserve our memories. When our community gets together, we have a wonderful time sharing ideas, giving feedback and learning new things about FOREVER Artisan Software. Most of the time, that is done in cyberspace via Facebook and the pixels2Pages website. Sometimes, however, we are able to get together live and in person.
Most recently I had the opportunity to train at an event in Cambridge, Ontario. It was an event over a year in the making. It was well worth the wait! pixels2Pages members traveled from all over Canada, some traveling hours by plane. These are people that you know, yet you are meeting many of them for the first time. You recognize them because they are active in the community and you know them because of the pages they post. However, meeting your Facebook friends face to face is a priceless experience.
Over the course of 3 days, I conducted several breakouts and provided one-on-on sessions. We played games and held raffles. I even provided a sneak peak of my upcoming Start2Finish Video and answered questions live and in person. We shared stories, successes and frustrations over meals. We laughed and yes…we cried! We hugged. We learned. We joked. We created. We inspired. We tried something new. It is hard to explain how wonderful a pixels2Pages LIVE event can be. Did I mention that I was named an Honorary Canadian? Here are just a handful of comments from event attendees.
“Thanks Tameka Bond for all your help. I’ve already had multiple Ah-Ha moments.” – Juli C.
“Thanks so very much, Karen, Carol, and Tameka and everyone else involved in making this amazing weekend come true! I learned so much and feel richly blessed in having met and having worked beside so many wonderful people! Thanks for having me!” – Terry V.
“It was truly an amazing weekend! This was my first event and I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed it and meeting such wonderful ladies. Everyone was so welcoming! I had many aha moments this weekend. Thank you Karen Walker and everyone else involved in planning the weekend! Tameka Bond you are truly inspiring and I hope to see you again! I am spending some time looking through everyone’s posts from the weekend and love them all!! Truly talented ladies!” – Susan F.
We took a few photos at the event. The photos truly show the joy on our faces. Click the image below to see the joy we had over the weekend.Live events are a great way to learn more about FOREVER Artisan and to be able to ask questions while working on your project. The benefits of a live event are numerous, but the most important one is “everything is more fun when done with a friend.”
Did you know that you can plan your own live event and hire a pixels2Pages trainer to bring professional training modules, freebies and expert training? If you are interested, comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most of the pixels2Pages Team goes to live events to train and inspire. I will connect you with the trainer closest to you or the trainer of your choosing.
If you cannot host a live event at this time, maybe you would like to attend one of our live events to see just how much fun it can be. Here is our 2018 Calendar so far:
- p2P LIVE! January 12 – 14, 2018, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: JennyLynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 12-14, 2018, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January 13-15, 2018, Fort Worth, Texas. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Georgette Lopez Aguado
- p2P LIVE! January 25-28, 2018, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts: Sheri Wernke and Lane’e Willardsen
- p2P LIVE! February 23-25, 2018, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! March 2-5, 2018, Portland, Oregon. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend March 9-10, 2018, Brandon, Manitoba Canada. Trainer: Mary Browder
- p2P LIVE! March 23-25, 2018, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! April 20-22, 2018, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend May 4-6, 2018, Denver, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino
- p2P LIVE! June 8-10, 2018, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! June 15-19, 2018, Mackinac Island, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Kathleen and David Eichler
- p2P LIVE! September 21-23, 2017, Essex, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend October 12-14, 2018, Richmond, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond
- p2P LIVE! October 19-21, 2018, Portland, Oregon. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn