Join us on August 20, 2018 at 9:00 pm Eastern Time to participate in this month’s member only webinar.  We will have a special guest – Janet Carr of Little Feet Digital Designs.   During this webinar we will feature her Great Frame Up Jumbo Bundle which includes her Uplifting Frames Kit.   We hope you will join us as we show you how to use the kits in this Bundle and give you some practical uses for same.

Click the webinar image to watch the recording.

This webinar is for Members-only.  You may share this post.  The member must be logged in to see this information.  Please do not share registration links.

41 Responses to Member Only Webinar featuring Janet Carr from Little Feet Digital Designs

1. Lisa says:

Are there any written instruction for these kits. I know for some you start with the first piece and some you start with the last and then layer. I watched the webinar when you first had it but can’t get it to play now.

2. Chris Bremer says:

When I imported this pak, it imported with all the green dividers at the bottom of the list. Not like how I saw it in the video where the dividers divided each new frame style. How do I get it to import with the dividers doing their job?

3. gemofjules says:

That was AmaZinG! Janet is Brilliant! I’ve had a simple version of her uplifting frames from a while back and never used them. Now you can count on that they will be in EVERY book I ever make!
    Please consider having other designers come on. Great to highlight them.

4. Madelyn Brownell says:

I’m finally watching the webinar and wish I was on live to comment — this is incredible. Love to hear the other pixies oohing and awing at what’s possible with this bundle. Thank you so much Tameka, Kim, Anne and Janet. Can’t wait to use it and see the ideas from others.

5. Linda DeLaughter says:

I finally viewed this video (I forgot I needed to use Google Chrome to view it)! I am totally blown away by the amazing frames and infinite possibilities! My question is about using the mask layers in a few of the frames. Kim’s segment included “Softly Blended Frames” using a couple of frames woven in with what looked like a mask layer. She “filled” the shape with the photo instead of going through the process of editing the shape and filling it with a mask layer, etc. Were these “shapes” ready to be filled, and not actually mask layers?

6. Carmen Franchino says:

Wow! Thank you for doing this webinar on how to use this kit! What an amazing resource! On the Photo Clusters #1 kit, I am guessing you can change the binder clips and ropes, etc by using a color wash or hue adjustment, but do you have any other tricks for customizing those elements?

7. Sharyn Bradford says:

I am using Artisan 5. Unable to get the content showing on the side as you have in the video. Any idea why that would be?

• Kim says:

Hi Sharyn, Look on the right side of your open project where the undo/redo tools are. At the end of the row you will see 3 dots – look just to the right and down and you will see a tin triangle, click on the triangle. That should open your content panel.

8. Toni McDonnell says:

Amazing video. Thanks for the demo. I don’t think I would have know how to use all the features without this demo. I learned features that I can apply to my Artisan scrap-booking too. Thanks.

9. Jeanne Sellgren says:

What an awesome webinar. Thank you all for your great instructions and wonderful kit. Had one question…when would you want to change where you put the picture to a picture holder? Thanks ladies

• Kim says:

Hi Jeanne,

I am not exactly sure of your question…. I think you are asking about either filling a shape with a photo or changing the shape to a photo holder and adding the photo. Either way works. I like using photo holders so the shape is live and and I can zoom into the photo or move the photo around in the photo holder.

10. Fay MacDonald says:

Thank you for doing this video as it has been a big help.

11. Corinne Pitt says:

Is there a chance this bundle will come back as a Deal of the Day on Forever? Or better yet, that the kits will be offered individually? The web training was very nice. Thank you!

12. Karen Bowser says:

I learned a lot and love that I can go back and refer to the video over and over. Thank you!

13. Corinne Pitt says:

I’m watching the recording, but there is no sound. Volume is all the way up. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you.

14. Carolyn Carroll says:

The video was awesome! So many WOW moments, I lost count.

15. Trish Johansen says:

WOW! Thank you Pixies & Janet Carr for this Webinar; I’m in awe of how amazing this Kit is and can’t wait to use it over & over.

16. Lindy Burnett says:

I am so happy y’all are featuring this kit in this webinar as I bought it during deal of the day but could not figure out how to use it. I even emailed support about it. Looking forward to learning something new!

17. Laurie Crawford says:

This is going to be so great to learn how to use these. I hope nothing comes up to keep me from being there on that day. Its always more fun being there when it’s happening.

18. Ruth Regas says:

I looked for this bundle in the Forever store and can’t find it!!

19. L. Cheryl Brandt says:

Just registered here & looking forward to another great webinar. BTW, neither registration link on my email newsletter worked just now.

20. Barbara Critchell says:

Same here. Am gone. Thank you. Will look forward to watching this webinar. Lover LLDD!

21. Lillian Hamada says:

Will I be able to see this at a later date? I will be out of the country on the 20th but would like to see this. I bought the package but do not know how to put them together.