Rabbit, Rabbit and Happy October 1, everyone! Today is the start of the last quarter of the year and with that comes lots of amazing things. For one, we have our virtual crop coming up in just a few days and we can’t wait to share inspiration, freebies and memories with you. We also have a membership promotion for new and returning pixels2Pages members. We are extremely excited about the incredible sales going on all month long.
Forever Sales Promotions in October
We have some awesome deals for you this month. Click the image below to preview our October Deals flier. Great savings on FOREVER Conversion, FOREVER Storage, FOREVER Digital Art and print products and you can pay for it all with your FOREVER Club dollars.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in September.
The countdown is on!
There are just a few days left before our next virtual crop. We are so excited to share the collection of offerings we have for you. Are you ready? Are you cropping with a team? We encourage you to crop with friends. It doesn’t matter if you can gather together in person, or if you are cropping along with them virtually. Choose a team hashtag and use it on every page you post. Every page you post using a pixels2Pages Crop offering and digital art purchased from FOREVER is a valid entry for your team to win an Exclusive Blueprint Collection. If your page wins, your entire team wins. No matter the size of your team, the odds are in your favor.
Join us this Friday, October 5, 2018 through Sunday, October 7, 2018 and prepare for a grand old time. With several public offerings planned, everyone is invited to crop with us; pixels2Pages members are in for a real treat.
Here is the Agenda for the crop:
October Membership Promotion:
Do you know someone who is interested in joining pixels2Pages? Maybe they have had a membership in the past and want to come back. Now is the time with these awesome new and returning member bonuses. Click the image below for more details.
On Thursday, October 18, 2018 we will have a special guest for our Designer Showcase Webinar. Michelle Shefveland of Cottage Arts will be joining us and showcasing one of her new kits. Enjoy watching as the pixels2Pages Team shares creative uses for the kit. Registration for this webinar will be available to everyone for a limited time. The recording will become a part of the pixels2Pages membership. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR.
We are sure you are going to love this webinar and hope you will join us again in November when Rachel Pearce of Seatrout Scraps will be with us!
Visit our training channel to view the recordings of the entire Maximize Your Membership webinar series. The series includes the full pixels2Pages Overview as well as individual webinars focusing on Blueprints, Videos, Bright Ideas, Tips & Tutorials, Crops and Facebook. Click HERE to visit our training channel. If you are having trouble accessing these webinars, we recommend using Google Chrome.
October 2018 Calendar
Finally, here’s what you can expect this month, thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you.
2018-2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2019 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to email@example.com.
- FOREVER Retreat Weekend October 12-14, 2018, Richmond, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond (SOLD OUT)
- p2P LIVE! October 19-21, 2018, San Diego, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! October 26-28, 2018, Cambridge, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Memorial Event for Karen Heard Walker.
2019 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, San Diego, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Southpaw, CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 26-27, 2019, Colorado Springs, CO. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lordes Stern (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Chesterfield, CT. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! February 8-10, 2019, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE! February 22-24, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! March 15-17, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Lindy Keelan (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! March 22-24, 2019, Atlanta, GA (Private Event)
- p2P LIVE! April 5-7, 2019, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! April 26-29, 2019, Rochester, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! May 3-5, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino: Host: Karen Fitting
- p2P LIVE! June 7-9, 2019, Birmingham, AL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
Here is our latest issue of Pages Magazine. Please share this issue with your friends and continue to post your completed pages using pixels2Pages offerings and FOREVER content in the pixels2Pages Community group. Our next issue will come in December and will be bearing gifts for members and friends.
Note: If you are having trouble downloading any of the freebies in this issue, we recommend you use Google Chrome. Neither Microsoft Edge, nor Internet Explorer will allow you to download the freebies.
Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you – be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.