Rabbit, Rabbit and Happy November 1st, everyone! Where has the year gone? We are officially in the middle of holiday shopping season. You are trying to get all of your gifts done and we are here to help. Calendars make the perfect gift all year round, however now is the busiest of all calendar making periods. Don’t struggle with your calendar. We have this wonderful Calendar Workshop that is available to the public. Check it out and share with all. It includes videos, handouts, tips and galleries. Click the image to the left to explore the calendar workshop.
Forever Sales Promotions in October
We have some awesome deals for you this month. Click the image below to preview our November Deals flier. Great savings on FOREVER Conversion, FOREVER Storage, FOREVER Digital Art and print products and you can pay for it all with your FOREVER Club dollars. Click the image below to download and preview the flier.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines:
We want you to take advantage of all of these wonderful offers in our November Deals flier. Make sure you are aware of the holiday shipping deadlines. CLICK HERE for the complete Holiday Ordering Deadlines as Conversion Box deadlines begin on November 16. Deadlines for other print are listed below:
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in September.
The countdown is on!
The Generation2Generation Virtual Crop was a huge success. Here are a few statistics:
- Over 1,500 images were posted to the pixels2Pages Community. Many of these images were double page spreads.
- We had 1,000 Artisan users participate in the crop live. More participation occurred during the days following the crop.
- 25% of the crop participants were non-p2P members.
We hope you will join us for our next crop which will be held February 8-10, 2019. Mark your calendars and tell a friend.
Last month we had a Designer Showcase webinar where we highlighted the Photo Art Blends Collection by Cottage Arts. Both Michelle and Kris Shefveland joined as we learned about blend modes and more. The recording of this webinar is available to pixels2Pages members CLICK HERE TO REGISTER and watch the recording of the webinar.
This month we are doing something slightly different. Rachel Pearce of Seatrout Scraps will be joining us as we highlight one of her template sets with a bonus paper makers set. You will have the opportunity to ask Rachel about her design process and what she loves about design. This webinar will be available to the public for a limited amount of time. Registration will open later this month. This webinar will focus more on ideas than technique.
Visit our training channel to view the recordings of the entire Maximize Your Membership webinar series. The series includes the full pixels2Pages Overview as well as individual webinars focusing on Blueprints, Videos, Bright Ideas, Tips & Tutorials, Crops and Facebook. Click HERE to visit our training channel. If you are having trouble accessing these webinars, we recommend using Google Chrome.
November 2018 Calendar
Finally, here’s what you can expect this month, thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2019 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to email@example.com.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will only do two events per month and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, San Diego, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Southpaw, CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 26-27, 2019, Colorado Springs, CO. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lordes Stern (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Chesterfield, CT. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! February 8-10, 2019, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! February 22-24, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! March 15-17, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Lindy Keelan (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! March 22-24, 2019, Atlanta, GA (Private Event – Trainer, Tameka Bond)
- p2P LIVE! April 5-7, 2019, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! April 26-29, 2019, Rochester, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! May 3-5, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino: Host: Karen Fitting
- p2P LIVE! June 7-9, 2019, Birmingham, AL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe
Details coming soon:
- p2P LIVE! North Carolina – March 2019
- p2P LIVE! New Orleans – September 2019
Here is our latest issue of Pages Magazine. Please share this issue with your friends and continue to post your completed pages using pixels2Pages offerings and FOREVER content in the pixels2Pages Community group. Our next issue will come in December and will be bearing gifts for members and friends.
Note: If you are having trouble downloading any of the freebies in this issue, we recommend you use Google Chrome. Neither Microsoft Edge, nor Internet Explorer will allow you to download the freebies.
Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you – be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.