We are excited to announce that the first section of the Resource Guide has published! It will take several months to build the Resource Guide, and it will always be a work in progress. Each time we add an offering to the website, we will add it to the Resource Guide. Over time, the Resource Guide will be a place for you to access all pixels2Pages resources, whether they are on our website or somewhere else. This Resource Guide is available to the public so anyone can see all that pixels2Pages has to offer. However, most of the offerings require a pixels2Pages membership to view the content contained in the offering. If an offering is available to the public, it will be noted as such on the Resource Guide.
You can access the Resource Guide from the mango menu bar under Resources.
For now, the sections will be listed separately under that menu. Once we have built several sections, we will build a specific landing page for the Resource Guide so that everything is at the tip of your fingers.
The first section of the Resource Guide is on Text. We have gone through the site and picked out all of our Artisan 5 offerings that are related to text and organized them into specific groupings listed in a linked Table of Contents. You will simply click the item in the Table of Contents that you would like to review and it will take you straight to that section. Each grouping has a familiar look and feel – here is a sample:
- Grouping header and description of what you will find in the group.
- Featured images of each offering so that you can quickly see what the offering is about. These are not gallery images. If you click on the image, it will take you directly to the offering. Make sure you have already logged in to your membership to be able to access the offerings.
- Hover over an offering to see the name of the offering and what type of offering it is (video, Bright Idea, blog or tip).
- See the (same) related offerings in list format. These are also direct links. Immediately following the offering name, in parenthesis you will find the tools that the offering focuses on.
- Shown in orange are direct links back to the Table of Contents. No need for infinite scrolling, just click to go to the desired section of the Table of Contents and select the next grouping you would like to view.
We hope you find this resource useful. Feel free to share it with your friends, customers, and potential p2P members. CLICK HERE to begin enjoying all of our Artisan 5 resources related to text.