Rabbit, Rabbit, p2Peeps and friends! This year has slipped through our fingertips. I can’t believe we are at the very last Rabbit Rabbit news post of 2018 and there is so much to share with you. Please take a moment to thoroughly review this post so you won’t miss out on a thing, and be sure to share the details with others.
With the Holiday season upon us, the entire pixels2Pages team would like to take a moment to say Happy Hanukah to all of our members and friends who will be observing Hanukah starting tomorrow.
Forever Sales Promotions in December
The year is nearly over, but that doesn’t mean the sales are. We know you are still doing your holiday shopping and there is still time to give the gift of FOREVER. We have so many deals for you that we couldn’t fit them all on one flier! Click the image below to preview our December Deals flier for December 1-10, 2018.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
We want to make sure that you receive all of those precious gifts you ordered in time to share them with those you love this holiday season. Please make note of our holiday ordering deadlines. CLICK HERE for the complete holiday ordering deadlines.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in November.
Stay up to date on what we have coming up this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
Virtual Crop: The countdown is on!
We were going to save the details of our crop theme until a little later in the month, but we are too excited to wait! We hope you will join us on February 8-10, 2019 for the Color Pop Crop! This theme promises to be vibrant and fun. As always, the theme will be flexible enough to work with any project you will be working on.
In the weeks and days preceding the crop, we will share information that will help you get ready so you can have the most productive crop experience ever. Some of the things we plan to share are:
- a sneak peak at some items that will be given out during the crop
- a list of offerings that will be helpful during your crop experience
- an agenda, including a recommended number of photos/types of photos for each offering
- exclusive deals on digital art bundles
- tips about preparing for a productive crop
Mark your calendars and tell a friend!
The time has come! Beginning with the release of our January 2019 Blueprints later this month, our Blueprint format will be changing. Blueprints will still have the flexible and unique designs that you are used to, but they will be created in Artisan 5 so that we can take advantage of all the wonderful features Artisan 5 has to offer. We recommend that you save and organize your new Blueprints with your old ones. They will auto-sort and behave just like our previous Blueprints.
Here are some of the differences between our new Artisan 5 Blueprints and our previous Blueprint format:
- Because they are specifically designed for use in Artisan 5, the file structure of the Blueprints has changed. New Blueprints will be .artpage files instead of .page files.
- All shapes on the new Blueprints will be live shapes, allowing for true previews on the cutting board, easy shape manipulation and text formatting, and more.
- All lines on the new Blueprints will be live strokes, allowing you to easily switch between a simple, compound, or patterned stroke pattern in a variety of dash styles.
- Mask effects will be applied to live photo holders for quick and easily fill and manipulation.
Those are just some of the enhancements of our new Blueprint format, but the best part of it all is that you can decide to just use the Blueprint as is! They are just awesome that way – customize them in any way you want. Here is a sneak peak at some of our first quarter Blueprints:
One important thing to note about our Blueprints is that the only way to get these designs is by becoming a pixels2Pages member. At this time, this new Blueprint format cannot be sold in the store, so if you are not a member, you will be missing out. pixels2Pages members will receive 18 Artisan 5 Blueprints (9 unique designs in both 12×12 and 11×8.5 sizes, valued at $40) every month that they are a member. JOIN TODAY so you won’t miss out.
If you are an Artisan 4 user and do not wish to receive Artisan 5 Blueprints, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to work out a suitable substitution.
We have gotten lots of feedback from p2P members and peeps regarding the quantity and organization of material on the website. We hear that when members search for something on the site, they sometime receive results with outdated information or they simply cannot find what they are seeking. We have begun implementing many changes to make it easier for you all to navigate the website.
This past week, we announced that we have begun the huge undertaking of creating a Resource Guide, where everything on the site will be organized in specific groups and sections. CLICK HERE to learn more about our Resource Guide. While we will not have any new installments of the Resource Guide during in December, more will be coming in January and throughout 2019.
One immediate change we are making is the archiving of Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you. ”
Did you participate in the Day2Day project this year? Are you interested in participating in the Day2Day Project next year? We have some exciting news for you! The p2P Team will be hosting a Day2Day Webinar on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 9 PM Eastern Time. During the webinar we will be showcasing the 2019 Day2Day Kit which will be available in the FOREVER Store on December 6, 2018. Our webinar will be available to the public through December 31, 2018 – our first gift of the Holiday Season, just for you.
Here is a preview of the Day2Day kit that we will feature. It is available in three sizes, so one is sure to be perfect for you.
Visit our training channel to view the recordings of the entire Maximize Your Membership webinar series. The series includes the full pixels2Pages Overview as well as individual webinars focusing on Blueprints, Videos, Bright Ideas, Tips & Tutorials, Crops, and Facebook. Click HERE to visit our training channel. If you are having trouble accessing these webinars, we recommend using Google Chrome.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2019 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to email@example.com.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January 18-20, 2019, San Diego, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Bailey, CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 26-27, 2019, Colorado Springs, CO. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2019, Chesterfield, CT. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! February 8-10, 2019, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! February 22-24, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! March 15-17, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Lindy Keelan (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! March 22-24, 2019, Atlanta, GA (Private Event – Trainer, Tameka Bond)
- p2P LIVE! April 5-7, 2019, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! April 26-29, 2019, Rochester, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden (Registration form)
- p2P LIVE! May 3-5, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino: Host: Karen Fitting
- p2P LIVE! June 7-9, 2019, Birmingham, AL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe
Details coming soon:
- p2P LIVE! North Carolina – March 2019
- p2P LIVE! New Orleans – September 2019
Here is our latest issue of Pages Magazine. Please share this issue with your friends and continue to post your completed pages using pixels2Pages offerings and FOREVER content in the pixels2Pages Community group. Our next issue will be available on December 18 and will be bearing gifts for members and friends!
Note: If you are having trouble downloading any of the freebies in this issue, we recommend you use Google Chrome. Neither Microsoft Edge nor Internet Explorer will allow you to download the freebies.
Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you – be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.