Today an important update to Artisan 5 has been released. This update includes the following fix:
- Fixes an issue some users experienced that displayed content on their pages as white boxes instead of photos and other elements (papers, embellishments, etc.).
We recommend you update to this latest version of the software.
- BACK UP! Before updating your software, we strongly recommend that you back up all of your projects and content. Log in to your pixels2Pages membership and CLICK HERE to view all of our offerings about Backing-up. Hopefully you have been following our advice and have developed a healthy backup routine.
- Uninstall the software. Don’t panic. Uninstalling the software does not remove your projects, content, content organization or activation codes. Type “uninstall” in your Windows task bar and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Find Artisan 5 in your list of programs and select “uninstall.” Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall. This process may be different depending on your operating system and computer.
- Download the Update. CLICK HERE to download the latest update. Click “Get Update” to begin the download. The file should go to the downloads folder on your computer provided you have not made any changes to your computer settings.
- Install the Update. Go to the downloads folder on your computer and double click the Artisan5Setup file. Be sure to check the date of the download to make sure you are installing the recently downloaded update and not one that you have downloaded in the past and left in your downloads folder. Follow the prompts to complete your install.
- Open the software and verify the update. Double click the Artisan 5 icon on your desktop to open the software. Click the blue question mark in the upper right of your screen, click on “About.” The Software version number will appear right underneath “Artisan 5.” Make note of the version number and CLICK HERE to make sure your version number matches the version number published by FOREVER. If your version numbers match, your update is complete.
- Have fun. You are ready to tell your story in a creative way.