- Both Black and White and Sepia can quickly change the color of an element so that it is a universal match for your photos.
- You can adjust the Hue of your element to change it’s color. Adjusting the Hue will adjust all of the colors in your image.
- Color Wash your image to coat it with color. Saturation and Brightness sliders give you ultimate control of your new monochrome color.
- Create a page.
- Change the color of the elements on your page.
- On a blank page add the original elements and show them next to the re-colored elements. Be sure to list the art kit and what color change technique you used on the blank page. (See sample below)
To show you just how powerful Artisan is when it comes to changing elements on your pages, we are making the following member only video available to the public through February 10, 2019 at 8:00 PM Eastern.
Make It Your Own Colors and Textures [8:49 mins]
Share your pages:
- Layout and page with original and adjusted element must be posted to the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group before 12:00 PM Eastern on February 10, 2019 and be entered into a random draw.
- The page must be a newly created page using the selected techniques.
- Your post must include the following hashtag along with the hashtag on the specific offering you use:
Click the image below to collect your badge for this offering: