Rabbit, Rabbit! Spread the Love!
Rabbit, Rabbit, p2Peeps and friends! In just a few days our Virtual Crop will begin. We have lots of fun in store for you. CLICK HERE to download the Agenda and Checklist so you can get prepared for the crop. Reach out to your friends and create your crop teams and get ready to be inspired.
The crop will be filled with lots of things for members and non-members. So be sure to invite all Artisan Users to join in on the fun. Make sure that you all are in the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group so you won’t miss out on a thing.
FOREVER Promotions for May 2019
Here is the current FOREVER promotions flyer. Get ready to be showered with savings this May, 2019!
Ambassador Membership Promotion:
Last month we had a membership promotion for Ambassadors which will give them an opportunity to win a virtual p2P LIVE Event. We have a winner who will be announced during our end of crop webinar
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in April.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
Please note: Effective this month, the pixels2Pages team members will be blogging every other month. Each month there will be two blogs from p2P team members. Over the next few months, we will bring you guest bloggers.
Change to our Webinar Offerings:
We are transitioning from GoToMeeting to Zoom, and permanently closing down our webinar training channel. Over the next few weeks, we will be adding the recordings from our training channel directly to the pixels2Pages.net website. You may click on an invalid link until we complete the move. We will keep you informed once this process is complete.
Website Organization and Resource Guide.
This month we will be releasing a landing page for the Resource Guide which will details what some of the future segments will be. Stay tuned.
Recently, we archived all of our Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019/2020 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! May 3-5, 2019, Morgan Hill, CA. Trainer: Kim Mannino: Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! June 7-9, 2019, Birmingham, AL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! July 19-21, 2019, Orlando, FL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Adriana Mederos
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, Buffalo, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden (Registration)
- p2P LIVE! September 13-14, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah (Virtual Event); Trainers: p2P Team; Host: Madelyn Brownell (Private Event)
- p2P LIVE! September 20-22, 2019, Essex, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! September 27-29, 2019, Knoxville, Tennessee. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michele Sizemore (Private event. Waiting list only if space available)
- p2P LIVE! October 4-6, 2019, Chesterfield, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, St. Louis, Missouri, Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Robyn Foss and Sherry Kneemiller (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario, (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 8-10, 2019, Libern, Geogia;Trainer, Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs (PRIVATE EVENT)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Rockport, TX. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Karen Weaver (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Tampa, Florida; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Teri Schultz
- p2P LIVE! March 6-8, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: TBD; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss
- p2P LIVE !March 27-29, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P Global 10th Birthday Celebration – Tentative date April 17-20, 2020
- The pixels2Pages Team is currently planing a p2P LIVE Birthday Bash. Location and details are soon to come.
- No other events will be scheduled during the month of April
- p2P LIVE! May 15-17, 2020, Syracuse, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden
There has been a delay in publishing Pages Magazine. We will publish the issue after our Crop. In the meantime, enjoy our latest issue of Pages Magazine. Our massive Holiday issue came bearing gifts for all which are still available for download. There are also a few p2P member-only gifts in this issue. As long as you were a member before December 31, 2018, you are able to download those member-only freebies at any time. Please share this valuable resource with all of your scrapbooking friends. They don’t have to use Artisan to be inspired by the pages. Use the freebies in this issue and show us what you create by posting your pages in the pixels2Pages Community group. Pages will be published two times per year. It will be a smaller issue, but it will still be inspiring and fun.
Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.