Here at pixels2Pages we believe in celebrating the everyday joys of life; big or small, old or new, past or present. We want you to take a walk through your house and find at least 9 of the following items. Think of the story behind that item. Create a page and journal about it. We hope that at the end of your hunt, your heart will be filled with warm memories of something you may not have thought about without doing this scavenger hunt.
Tip: Challenge 122 Lay It All Out will be perfect for this game.
- A letter or envelope with an old stamp
- A favorite kitchen tool
- An article of clothing from another era
- A stuffed animal or favorite childhood toy
- A newspaper or magazine article from the 20th century
- Items from other decades (or centuries)
- A telephone that is not cellular
- Something that belonged to a parent
- Something that belonged to a grandparent
- A family Bible or other precious book
- A scrapbook or photo album not made by you
- A pet or former pet
- A ticket stub, program, or playbill
- A letter jacket or other high school honor
- A report card
- A menu
- A record or tape
- A favorite board or card game
- Camera – new or old
- China that you inherited
- Things that you collect
- Plants that were passed on to you
- A wedding picture
- Your favorite book and/or the most recent book you read
- Other than scrapbooking, a hobby or craft you enjoy
- Childhood toy
- Memorabilia from your first job
- A handwritten letter
Sharing your Scavenger Hunt Page
- Scavenger Hunt Pages must be posted to the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group before 8:00 PM Eastern on May 5, 2019.
- Please be mindful of any sensitive information you may be sharing as this is public.
- You can also participate by posting your pages directly into the FOREVER Collaborative Album.
- The page must be a newly created page using the selected techniques.
- Your post must include the following hashtag along:
Click the image below to collect your badge for this offering: