What an amazing June we had. Christmas in June savings were spectacular and there were even some sales exclusive to pixels2Pages members. If you are not yet a pixels2Pages member, you are going to want to be before our virtual crop later this month. Only members will be able to take advantage of the exclusive deals we will feature during the crop.
FOREVER Promotions for July 2019
Here is the current FOREVER promotions flyer featuring our deals for the month.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in June.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
The time is almost near. Our next quarterly crop will be July 19-20, 2019. This crop will be 36 hours long and will be filled with fun, inspirations, and savings. Be sure to tell your friends.
Due to the shortened nature of this crop, we will not have a crop prep checklist. Don’t worry, the checklist will be back for our next full crop in October, 2019. We will release the crop schedule on or before July 10, 2019.
New Member Webinar:
Last month we conducted a new member webinar to give our newest members a look at all their membership has to offer. CLICK HERE to register and watch the recording of the webinar. In an ongoing effort to assist our members, we will be hosting another informal setting webinar. This month, instead of us doing a demonstration, we will be answering your direct questions. This webinar will be helpful for all. We will publish a date and open registration later this month. This webinar will be for p2P members only.
Website Organization and Resource Guide.
In June we added another section to the Resource Guide. The latest section focuses on the Format Ribbon. This section of the Resource Guide may not have as many offerings as others, but that is only because we limited the section to offerings which have a strong emphasis on the format functions of the tools on that ribbon. Click the button below to check out the latest installment of the Resource Guide.
Recently, we archived all of our Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019/2020 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! July 19-21, 2019, Orlando, FL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Adriana Mederos (Registration Details) WAITING LIST ONLY.
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, Buffalo, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, New Orleans, LA. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts: Michel Boudreaux, Connie Falati and Linday Ray (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 13-14, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah (Virtual Event); Trainers: p2P Team; Host: Madelyn Brownell (Private Event)
- p2P LIVE! September 20-22, 2019, Essex, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 27-29, 2019, Knoxville, Tennessee. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michele Sizemore (Private event. Waiting list only if space available)
- p2P LIVE! October 4-6, 2019, Chesterfield, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, St. Louis, Missouri, Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Robyn Foss and Sherry Kneemiller (Registration Details) SOLD OUT! Waiting list only.
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario, (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting
- p2P LIVE! November 8-10, 2019, Libern, Geogia; Trainer, Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs (PRIVATE EVENT)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Rockport, TX. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Karen Weaver (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Tampa, Florida; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE ! February 21 – 23, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Teri Schultz
- p2P LIVE! March 6-8, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss
- p2P LIVE !March 27-29, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P Global 10th Birthday Celebration – Tentative date April 17-20, 2020
- The pixels2Pages Team is currently planing a p2P LIVE Birthday Bash. Location and details are soon to come.
- No other events will be scheduled during the month of April
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Calgary, Alberta Canada. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Deanna Johnson
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! May 15-17, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! June 6-8, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
Last month we released a new issue of Pages Magazine. Here it is for your enjoyment.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
In May another completed album was added to our ISSUU Stack. We hope you enjoy it. This album (with the exception of 4 pages) was completed in 1 day using the Power Layouts method.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.