The pixels2Pages team and the FOREVER family are home from Las Vegas for FOREVER Live 2019 and it was truly epic! We always have a great time when the family gets together. They say that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but it can hardly contain our excitement! We made a huge announcement this weekend and we hope that you’ll be able to join us for our big Birthday Celebration in April 2020!
FOREVER Promotions for August 2019
Here is the current FOREVER promotions flyer featuring our deals for August 1st-13th. You will notice that if you join pixels2Pages during the promotion period with a yearly membership, you will be invited to attend an exclusive virtual training session. In this training session, you will be able to see us demonstrate some of our favorite techniques and, ask questions and get answers in real time.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in July.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
p2P Member-only Coupon Logic
We have recently started using coupon logic to provide p2P members with awesome goodies and discounts. During the recent Flip Flop Crop, we used coupon logic to provide p2P members with advance access and 50% off of dozens of kits. Members also received a coupon code valued at $14.95 which will allow p2P members to get the crop kit for free, while allowing non-members the opportunity to purchase the kit to use during the crop using current public facing promotions. A few people have had issues using the coupon code and we have determined that there was basically one reason why – the customer did not have an active membership.
The inactive memberships fall into two categories.
- Payment failure: If your membership payment fails for any reason (expired or invalidated credit card), your p2P membership is not a valid membership and will not be able to use the coupon logic.
- Fix: Update your payment information for your membership and/or purchase a new pixels2Pages membership. Your membership access will restart from the time that your new membership was purchased.
- Member cancels a yearly membership before the membership expires: We noticed that several members purchased a yearly membership and then cancelled it on the site so that it doesn’t auto-renew even though they have months left on their membership. The minute you cancel the membership on the FOREVER site, the system no longer recognizes you as an active member and the coupon logic will no longer work. THIS IS PROBLEMATIC.
- Once the membership is cancelled, the FOREVER site will lock you out of your pixels2Pages membership. Sometimes the pixels2Pages team will notice this has happened, and as a courtesy we manually reinstate the membership and diary it for follow-up to remove your access on the last day of the membership. Other times, we are not aware until the customer advises us that they are having a problem with their membership and we then manually update the membership.
- You will no longer receive reminder emails or the loyalty discount offer. 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, and 1 day prior to your membership, the member will receive a reminder that your membership is going to renew. These emails will also give you an opportunity to renew early and save 10%. pixels2Pages memberships do not go on sale and the only way to get this discount is to be an active member.
- You can always check your p2P renewal date by logging in to your FOREVER account and going to Recurring Payments.
- If circumstances require you to cancel your membership, we recommend you diary a renewal date reminder and keep an eye out for the renewal emails.
- You immediately become a non-member in the eyes of the FOREVER site and coupon logic will not work. The only way to get the coupon logic to work after you have cancelled your membership and while you are still entitled to p2P site access is for the p2P team to create individual coupon codes for each sale item for each member that fits this criteria. It requires and extensive amount of resources and manual work to do this.
With such a small team we strive to work smarter not harder. In order to service all of our customers better, we need to make the following points clear.
- If you cancel your yearly membership prior to its expiration, you are cancelling an important part of your membership.
- You will not be able to use any coupon codes which means you may not receive some of the crop freebies.
- The pixels2Pages team will not provide special customized coupon codes so that you can take advantage of the sales. This includes the early renewal offer.
- If you cancel your yearly membership prior to its expiration, you need to email info@pixels2Pages.net so that we can manually make sure that you have access to the site for the remainder of your membership period. This can take up to 72 hours to make the manual adjustments.
If you have any questions about this, please type them in the comments section of this post or email email@example.com.
Website Organization and Resource Guide.
There has been a delay in publishing the Resource Guide segment which focuses on the Insert Ribbon. It will be posted sometime after we return from FOREVER Live. That section will focus on the Insert Ribbon.
We have additional work that we are doing on the Resource Guide this month. We will also be adding our newer offerings into their respective sections.
Finally, we have completed the Design Principles Webinar series and will be creating a Resource Guide Segment on this later in the month.
Click the image below to explore the Resource Guide.
We have archived all of our Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019/2020 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, Buffalo, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, New Orleans, LA. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts: Michel Boudreaux, Connie Falati and Linday Ray (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 13-14, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah (Virtual Event); Trainers: p2P Team; Host: Madelyn Brownell (Private Event)
- p2P LIVE! September 20-22, 2019, Essex, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 27-29, 2019, Knoxville, Tennessee. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michele Sizemore (Private event. Waiting list only if space available)
- p2P LIVE! October 4-6, 2019, Chesterfield, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration Details) ONLY 4 SEATS LEFT
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Jenny Lynn Campbell (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, St. Louis, Missouri, Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Robyn Foss and Sherry Kneemiller (Registration Details) SOLD OUT! Waiting list only.
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario, (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 8-10, 2019, Libern, Geogia; Trainer, Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs (PRIVATE EVENT)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Rockport, TX. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Karen Weaver (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Tampa, Florida; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE ! February 21 – 23, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Teri Schultz
- p2P LIVE! March 6-8, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE !March 27-29, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada; T19iner: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P Global 10th Birthday Celebration in Houston, Texas – April 17-19, 2020 SOLD OUT
- Virtual Registration details are soon to come.
- No other events will be scheduled during the month of April
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Calgary, Alberta Canada. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Deanna Johnson
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! May 15-17, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! June 6-8, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
Here is the latest issue of Pages Magazine.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
In May another completed album was added to our ISSUU Stack. We hope you enjoy it. This album (with the exception of 4 pages) was completed in 1 day using the Power Layouts method.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.