Time definitely has wings! We are in the last quarter of the year and it is going to be an amazing ride to the finish and there is lots to share with you.
p2P 10th Birthday Celebration
We have been planning for months and at FOREVER Live last month we opened registration for the p2P 10th Birthday Celebration which is being held April 17-19, 2020 at The Westin at The Woodlands in The Woodlands, Texas which is just outside of Houston. Tickets sold out in just 2 days. We managed to make another 50 tickets available, and they sold out in 13 minutes flat. We are so excited to have 255 Registered attendees for this event. If you are one of these registrants, you will receive an email sometime this month with our room block details so that you can book your room.
We have so much to plan for this big event. What we can confirm is that Pixie Mary Browder and Pixie Shelley Alexander will be live at this event to sprinkle their magic, inspire and train attendees. There can be some other Pixie sightings at this event. You never know.
We know that so many of you want to be able to participate in our Birthday Celebration, so we made it our Virtual Crop weekend and we will be opening Virtual Registration for our Birthday Celebration. We previously announced that virtual ticket sales would open on September 3, 2019. Unfortunately, there will be a delay. Tickets will still go on this month. We will send out a newsletter and news post as soon as tickets are available. We will have a limited amount of virtual tickets available. pixels2Pages members will get the best deal on tickets when they become available at just $99 per ticket. Non-members will still get a great deal at just $129.
Virtual registration will include:
- A virtual Meet & Greet with the entire pixels2Pages team (plus some past team members!)
- A coupon for $25 off almost everything at FOREVER.com
- This coupon can be used for printed products, software, FOREVER Storage®, media conversion boxes, FOREVER-branded digital art, and Premium Video single payment. Non-stackable. Expires on June 1, 2020.
- A digital copy of the 8.5″ x 11″ Softbound Anniversary Edition Idea Book
- An Exclusive Anniversary Edition Enhanced Blueprint Collection in both 12×12 and 11×8.5 sizes—
- 10 Double Page Spreads
- 10 Single Page Layouts
- 10 Covers
- A p2P Anniversary Digital Art Kit
- An Exclusive Pixie Party FOREVER Design & Print Panel Theme
- Bonus digital art from various FOREVER Digital Artists
- Daily virtual training modules presented by the pixels2Pages team
- An entire weekend dedicated to working on your FOREVER Artisan projects
As I mentioned above, April 17-19, 2020 will also be our virtual crop weekend. In order to fully participate in the Crop, you will need to have a live or virtual birthday celebration ticket. Birthday tickets include more Blueprints than we give out during an entire year’s worth of crops. The p2P Digital Art Kit will be incredibly special, and you will receive several full digital art kits. There will be some games available to the public during this weekend. p2P members who do not have a live or virtual Birthday Celebration ticket will receive a small sampler kit and 1 Blueprint Collection (1 Cover, 1 Single and 1 Double Page Spread), but you will need to be a registrant for full access and the most fun.
So spread the word, and be on the lookout for our announcement when tickets go on sale.
FOREVER Promotions for September 2019
p2P Membership Promotion:
This month we will have a p2P membership special. Join with a new yearly membership during the month of September and you will receive, June, July and August membership Blueprints. These Blueprints will be added to your membership within 1 week of you joining p2P.
June 2019 Blueprints:
July 2019 Blueprints:
Flip Flop Crop Blueprints:
August 2019 Blueprints:
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in August.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
p2P Member-only Coupon Logic
We have recently started using coupon logic to provide p2P members with awesome goodies and discounts. During the recent Flip Flop Crop, we used coupon logic to provide p2P members with advance access and 50% off of dozens of kits. Members also received a coupon code valued at $14.95 which will allow p2P members to get the crop kit for free, while allowing non-members the opportunity to purchase the kit to use during the crop using current public facing promotions. A few people have had issues using the coupon code and we have determined that there was basically one reason why – the customer did not have an active membership.
The inactive memberships fall into two categories.
- Payment failure: If your membership payment fails for any reason (expired or invalidated credit card), your p2P membership is not a valid membership and will not be able to use the coupon logic.
- Fix: Update your payment information for your membership and/or purchase a new pixels2Pages membership. Your membership access will restart from the time that your new membership was purchased.
- Member cancels a yearly membership before the membership expires: We noticed that several members purchased a yearly membership and then cancelled it on the site so that it doesn’t auto-renew even though they have months left on their membership. The minute you cancel the membership on the FOREVER site, the system no longer recognizes you as an active member and the coupon logic will no longer work. THIS IS PROBLEMATIC.
- Once the membership is cancelled, the FOREVER site will lock you out of your pixels2Pages membership. Sometimes the pixels2Pages team will notice this has happened, and as a courtesy we manually reinstate the membership and diary it for follow-up to remove your access on the last day of the membership. Other times, we are not aware until the customer advises us that they are having a problem with their membership and we then manually update the membership.
- You will no longer receive reminder emails or the loyalty discount offer. 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, and 1 day prior to your membership, the member will receive a reminder that your membership is going to renew. These emails will also give you an opportunity to renew early and save 10%. pixels2Pages memberships do not go on sale and the only way to get this discount is to be an active member.
- You can always check your p2P renewal date by logging in to your FOREVER account and going to Recurring Payments.
- If circumstances require you to cancel your membership, we recommend you diary a renewal date reminder and keep an eye out for the renewal emails.
- You immediately become a non-member in the eyes of the FOREVER site and coupon logic will not work. The only way to get the coupon logic to work after you have cancelled your membership and while you are still entitled to p2P site access is for the p2P team to create individual coupon codes for each sale item for each member that fits this criteria. It requires and extensive amount of resources and manual work to do this.
With such a small team we strive to work smarter not harder. In order to service all of our customers better, we need to make the following points clear.
- If you cancel your yearly membership prior to its expiration, you are cancelling an important part of your membership.
- You will not be able to use any coupon codes which means you may not receive some of the crop freebies.
- The pixels2Pages team will not provide special customized coupon codes so that you can take advantage of the sales. This includes the early renewal offer.
- If you cancel your yearly membership prior to its expiration, you need to email info@pixels2Pages.net so that we can manually make sure that you have access to the site for the remainder of your membership period. This can take up to 72 hours to make the manual adjustments.
If you have any questions about this, please type them in the comments section of this post or email email@example.com.
Website Organization and Resource Guide.
We have been updating the Resource Guide with our current offerings. Our next Resource Guide segments will be available in November 2019.
Click the image below to explore the Resource Guide.
We have archived all of our Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019/2020 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, Buffalo, NY. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lori Funden (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 6-8, 2019, New Orleans, LA. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts: Michel Boudreaux, Connie Falati and Linday Ray (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 13-14, 2019, Salt Lake City, Utah (Virtual Event); Trainers: p2P Team; Host: Madelyn Brownell (Private Event)
- p2P LIVE! September 20-22, 2019, Essex, Ontario (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 27-29, 2019, Knoxville, Tennessee. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michele Sizemore (Private event. Waiting list only if space available)
- p2P LIVE! October 4-6, 2019, Chesterfield, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Kirby (Registration Details) ONLY 4 SEATS LEFT
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Jenny Lynn Campbell (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! October 18-20, 2019, St. Louis, Missouri, Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Robyn Foss and Sherry Kneemiller (Registration Details) SOLD OUT! Waiting list only.
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario, (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 8-10, 2019, Libern, Geogia; Trainer, Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs (PRIVATE EVENT)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Rockport, TX. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Karen Weaver (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Tampa, Florida; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE ! February 21 – 23, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Teri Schultz
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Morgan Hill, California; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Lindy Keelan
- p2P LIVE! March 6-8, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE !March 27-29, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada; T19iner: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P Global 10th Birthday Celebration in Houston, Texas – April 17-19, 2020 SOLD OUT
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Calgary, Alberta Canada. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Deanna Johnson
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! May 15-17, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! June 6-8, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! October 2-4, 2020, Morgan Hill, California; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Lindy Keelan
Here is the latest issue of Pages Magazine. The next issue of Pages Magazine will be available December 1, 2019.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
In May another completed album was added to our ISSUU Stack. We hope you enjoy it. This album (with the exception of 4 pages) was completed in 1 day using the Power Layouts method.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.