The year has just blew by us and we have arrived at the last virtual crop of the year. We have created this interactive agenda so that you have one place to go to track all of the crop offerings.
The theme of this crop is “Spooktacular,” but this is not a Halloween-themed crop. The pixels2Pages team had so much fun creating offerings that will get you to try some tools that may have scared you in the past. We have also thrown in quite a few treats, and maybe a few tricks.
We recently launched coupon functionality that is specific to pixels2Pages members and we will be utilizing this functionality throughout the crop. Details will be on each post that requires a coupon code. If you are not a pixels2Pages member and would like to take advantage of all of the wonderful opportunities and member-only freebies for from this crop, JOIN TODAY. We have a membership promotion going through the end of the month where anyone who joins with a yearly membership will receive three bonus months of Blueprints.
All Spooktacular Crop p2P member-only sales and discounts expire by end of day on Sunday, October 27, 2019. Anyone who is a member on or before November 2, 2019, will be able to access all of the crop freebies. (Crop freebies will be available to download for free for 1 year. Once you have downloaded your freebies, they will become a permanent part of your FOREVER Account.)
Create and share your pages for your chance to win an exclusive Blueprint. Cropping is so much fun when done with someone, so crop with friends or join the entire pixels2Pages Community as we tell our stories our way. One lucky team will win all three exclusive Blueprints. It doesn’t matter if you are a team of 1 or 100, every page you post is another opportunity to win.
The hashtag for this crop is:
PRINTABLE AGENDA AND CHECKLIST
Click the image below to go to the post where you can download a printable version of the agenda.
- Note: The links to the crop offerings will not work until (and after) their scheduled times. Exception: you may register for the End of Crop Webinar at any time. Non-members do not need to register. The webinar will be streamed live to the pixels2Pages Facebook Page and pixels2Pages Facebook Group. The recording and live question and answers are reserved for pixels2Pages members only.
- Our website will utilize a caching system so that pages will load faster during the high traffic times of this crop. What that means is that our Recent Posts page may not update with the crop posts immediately upon publication. It may take up to 30 minutes for a crop post to show up on our Recent Post page; however, you can access those same posts immediately upon publication by using the direct links on this agenda or the links that we post on Facebook.
- Posts are member-only unless otherwise indicated.
- All times listed are Eastern Time (US).
- This crop is self-paced. You decide whether you complete some or all of the offerings. We do not expect you to get up at 6:00 am to check a crop post! All crop posts will remain available for the duration of the crop, and if you are a p2P member, you can go back and look at them at any time! Post times vary because we have members all around the world. Our goal is to have new posts publishing during waking hours world-wide. Just remember that you can work on them any time after they have been published!
Click on the links listed below to be taken directly to each crop offering.
You must be a pixels2Pages member on or before November 2, 2019 in order to gain access to Blueprint posts. You must be a member by November 2, 2019, and use the coupon codes no later than October 27, 2020, to collect any free digital art.
NOTE: During crops, it is very easy for us to miss a question or comment posted to Facebook. If you have a question about any of the offerings below, we urge you to put your question on comment right on the post you have a question about.
Friday, October 25, 2019
- 6:00 AM Welcome to the Crop Post and Freebie/Member Gift (Public Post)
- 9:00 AM Blueprint Collection #1
- 10:00 AM Facebook Live Welcome to the Crop with Tameka in the pixels2Pages Community (Recording/Public Post)
- 10:05 AM Spooktacular Deal of the Day and Friday Freebie (Public Post)
- 12:00 PM Featured Designer Kits #1 (Public Post)
- 1:00 PM Facebook Live Challenge with Kim in the pixels2Pages Community (Recording/Public Post)
- 3:00 PM Challenge #1 (Printable Instruction Sheet)
- 6:00 PM Video #1
- 9:00 PM Game #1 (Public Post)
Saturday, October 26, 2019
- 5:00 AM Trick or Treat (Public Post)
- 9:00 AM Video #2
- 10:00 AM Facebook Live with Tameka in the pixels2Pages Community (Public Post)
- 11:00 AM Blueprint Collection #2
- 12:00 PM Featured Designer Kits #2 (Public Post)
- 3:00 PM Game #2 (Public Post)
- 5:00 PM Trick or Treat
- 6:00 PM Challenge #2 (Printable Instruction Sheet)
- 9:00 PM Mystery Page #10 (Public Post) *Bonus public post
- 11:59 PM 10:00 AM Facebook Live with Tameka in the pixels2Pages Community (Public Post)
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- 6:00 AM Challenge #3 (Printable Instruction Sheet)
- 9:00 AM Video #3
- 11:00 AM Facebook Live with Jan in the pixels2Pages Community (Public Post)
- :00 PM Featured Designer Kits #3 (Public Post)
- 1:00 PM Blueprint Collection #3
- 3:00 PM Game #3 (Public Post)
- 4:00 PM Wrap-up Post and Gifts (Public Post)
- 6:00 PM End of Crop Live Webinar (Public Post/Live Viewing Only)
- non-members The webinar is no longer available for public viewing (Public Post)
Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Last day to submit badge pages form an exclusive Blueprint
- Last day to submit bingo cards for a chance to win an exclusive Blueprint
- Deadline to become a member and gain access to the member-only digital art gifts
- Blueprints will remain part of your active membership
Below you will find all hashtags (except crop Blueprints) used during the crop in the order they appear in the crop.
- #p2PReady2Party (Facebook Live)
Note: Facebook Live hashtags to be added at a later time.
Other Handy Links
- pixels2Pages Facebook Page
- pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group
- Spooktacular Crop Collaborative Album
- Crop Wrap-up Webinar Registration (Members only)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is a Virtual Crop? It is similar to an in-person scrapbooking event, but done in the comfort of your own home and/or with friends and at your own pace. The pixels2Pages™ team will provide a fun combination of videos, challenges/bright ideas, games, Blueprints, and digital art recommendations. You create pages using these offerings, learn something new, and make progress on completing a project that you can print at the FOREVER Store.
- Do I have to register? No. Registration is NOT required. You just show up and have fun! A pixels2Pages™ membership is required to access most of the offerings.
- What should I do to prepare for the crop? Organize your photos and have groups of photos selected for each offering. Think in terms of one crop offering equals one or two pages, then set a goal for how many pages you’d like to complete. The readier you are, the more you’ll get done! HERE is a tip about preparing for p2P Crops.
- Where will I find the crop offerings? All offerings will be posted on www.pixels2Pages.net. You can access all of the offerings in the order they have posted by clicking “SPOOKTACULAR CROP” or“RECENT” on the mango website navigation bar, or by clicking the agenda links above. Your best option is to use this agenda since the caching system we will be using to speed up the site may cause a delay in posts appearing in the “CROP” or “RECENT” categories.
- If you are a Facebook user, we will post shout-outs for each offering on the pixels2Pages Facebook Page. We will not post any other items on our page during the crop so that the most recent offering will always be at the top of the page, just below the agenda.
- Most of our crop activity will take place in the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group. That is where you and other croppers will post your completed pages. We invite you to see what others have posted and comment on them if you want. That’s a great way to get inspired and motivated if you get stuck, and it’s fun to do when you need a break!
- How can I share my pages? We ask that you share your completed pages in the pixels2Pages™ Community Facebook Group. Your page must use a pixels2Pages™ offering and feature only content purchased in the FOREVER Store. Retired content and content now owned by FOREVER under the StoryBook Legacy™ brand are welcome. We ask that you credit the offerings and digital art you used in the caption of your post.
- How do I share my pages if I don’t have Facebook? The pixels2Pages™ Team will create a FOREVER Collaborative Album where you can upload your completed pages. While most of our games and drawings require you to participate in the crop in the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group, you will have an opportunity to win prizes by adding your pages to the Collaborative Album if you are not a Facebook user. To use a collaborative album, you will need to have a FOREVER Storage Account or a free intro account. You will first upload your layout to your FOREVER Storage or intro account and add the appropriate credits to the description of your image. You can then add your image into our collaborative album directly from your library. Alternatively, use THIS TIP to add credits to your pages first, then upload them directly to the collaborative album.
- Do you have any offerings that explain virtual crops in depth?
We have two very helpful webinars that you may watch if you have not done so:
- Maximize Your Membership with pixels2Pages™ Crops: This webinar gives you an overview of what we do during our crops and how crops operate. Some details have changed, but you’ll get a good idea how things work.
- Navigating the pixels2Pages™ Community: This webinar shows you how to use Facebook to its fullest. Control your group notifications, save links to your favorite pages, and more with the informative webinar.